Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Small chance and even then better kill an innocent man and also guilty ones that have guilty ones walk free. And there are a LOT of easy cases where the guy is proven to have done the crime and get's a slap on the wrist by western justice systems. Anders Behring Breivik is just one such examples, guy has his GF visit to have sex on regular basis and plays on his xbox after killing 69 people. That's not justice, that's fucking retarded. Gives zero incentives for other to not do the same other than "well I'm not a bad person".
    He's isolated 24/7. The only people he sees are prisonguards.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    My gut reaction is that in specific cases like this, there should be legal mechanisms that would allow the perpetrators prosecution as adults.
    Absolutely not, they should be prosecuted as the kids they are by people specialized on minors.
    That does not mean that they shouldn't get sentenced in a manner fitting the crime.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The judge admitted that "the penalties may seem mild to the public," but that the teens had all made confessions, appeared repentant and been judged to no longer present a danger to society.
    The article doesn't really go into detail about what the teens' punishments were, so I can't really say whether or not they're sufficient.

Kind of tired of doing the leg work for shit like this. So i'll just say that a judge's discretion sure beats the hell out of shit like this:

Btw these abominations need to be castrated at least.. oh and beaten and left for dead in a winter night, as well.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2016-10-25 at 06:48 PM.

Small chance and even then better kill an innocent man and also guilty ones that have guilty ones walk free.
    Fuck no, are you insane?

I'd rather let 1000 criminals walk free knowing 1 of them was innocent than kill 10,000 out of which 1 was innocent.

There's a mountain of a difference between letting criminals walk free and incorrectly punishing an innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    They decided that if the law doesn't offer a way to punish people, you should set them free.
    Yet you think people should be shot if the law doesn't offer a punishment.

You can see where this goes bad?
    What they think is that bunch of gang rapists shouldn't be punished since they fall slightly below some arbitrary age.

What I think is that child rapists in general deserve bullets.

Folks, you probably know by now I'm not going to back off on this.

Death to child rapists is my stance and its unwavering.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Video evidence is usually the best type of evidence in a criminal case. Something is seriously wrong if that isn't beyond the reasonable doubt. Age shouldn't be a factor if a major crime was committed.

Deleted
    the judge needs investigating.....-_-, terrible decision !!

Surprised Themius isn't hearing saying gangrape isn't thar bad because of mob menality, like before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    And let's ban and block these bullshit posts so we don't have to contaminate the world with this stupidity.
    At least you admit the true quality of your posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Death to child rapists is my stance and its unwavering.
    Good thing you don't work in science. There saying "my stance is unwavering" is the best way to kill your career. But then, on public forums, of course, standards are lower, so it might work here.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

It's not the unwavering support to the death penalty that bugs me, it's the part where he would extend the death penalty to children.
    I am used to crazy around here but this is a new level.
    Shhh... I was just getting excited for his posts to evolve into "kill all humans because some of them have sinned" type of thing and proclamation of New Mars or some other bullshit.

Deleted
    SO much Servants of Moloch here.

"The bad is good "

"we need the rape"

"Killing is a good part of us"

"Punishing a monster is bad"

Maybe you are all working for the Vatican.

Like those preaching for the migrants because million and million women AND million and million children are missing ?

We don't need to speculate about your idea of what you are really, followers of the beast.
    Last edited by mmoca1e94eb7cd; 2016-10-26 at 02:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Fuck no, are you insane?

I'd rather let 1000 criminals walk free knowing 1 of them was innocent than kill 10,000 out of which 1 was innocent.

There's a mountain of a difference between letting criminals walk free and incorrectly punishing an innocent.
    If u let 1000 criminals walk then more than 1 innovent will die.

Deleted
    I'm of the opinion that you generally deserve a second chance, unless you fuck up hard enough, like in this case.
    It's problematic to do that because writing/changing laws accordingly may be open to abuse. It should be done on a case-by-case basis regardless.

Anyways currently the problem with them is, they will lack education, if you put em in prison. On the other hand there is the question if they would actually become productive members of society if they got a normal education.

In any case, they should be monitored to some degree and have their homes checked. Something has definitely gone wrong for someone to (gang)rape a girl and leave her to die. Luckily(?) she survived but her mental and physical state are unclear.

What a strange sense of justice they have.

Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    What a strange sense of justice they have.
    It's not all that strange really, if you think about it.

We do have crimologists looking at statistics and they point out a few details that may or may not make people understand this ruling. First, we do not have the death sentence in Germany, since we're civilised. That means we do not have a permanent way of getting rid of criminals. Thus, your main goal should be making sure that they don't repeat their crimes. This foreign concept is called rehabilitation.

Now, statistics tell crimologists that children being found guilty have two paths they can take: One, where you punish them just like you would an adult and another, where you show them the error of their ways but remain relatively lenient. Statistics clearly show that the first one, the one where you stick them into a prison full of other convicts absolutely leads to higher reoffending rates. Drastically higher reoffending rates. Remember, these are kids that are going to be around for 50-60 more years, so having them reoffend and enter the vicious cycle of crime -> prison -> more crime -> more prison is not a good idea. Not long term.

The second way, the one where you show lenience towards youth, actually has more positive results for society. A kid at around 16 years is still impressed by the court proceedings and having a judge tell him in no unmistaken terms just how much he fucked up. This is an experience they'll never forget. You'd have to be some hard cooked son of a bitch to shrug it off and continue down a career of crime. Sometimes you encounter these kids that are dead set on dying in a ditch somewhere. But they are rare.

This has been the policy of German justice system for decades, too. It's not a new thing. We've had good feedback from this system for decades. So the outrage on this forum, while not unexpected, considering the bloodthirsty audience that we have, is entirely unfounded.

What has been noted by a crimologist, however, is that the thirst for revenge and harsher punishment has grown in German society. A fact that the media thankfully picks up to sell more copies by simply poking the finger in the drama wound that we all love. Our crime rates are pretty low. Despite popular belief, we are not overrun by criminals or terrorists. This case? Nobody really gives much of a fuck about the girl. All they want to see is blood. And that's the cold hard truth of it. None of you even know the girl. And if you have an ounce of brain, you know that no punishment can undo what they've done. The task here is not this girl, she's already the victim. The task here is to think of the next girl and make sure that these guys properly rehabilitate.

Unless someone suddenly has a solution to put people away for life without paying the cost and/or using the death penalty, which civilised countries do no longer employ? No? Thought so.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Meguess is these were some EXTREMELY tan "hamburg" teenagers? yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Eskaron View Post
    I'm of the opinion that you generally deserve a second chance, unless you fuck up hard enough, like in this case.
    It's problematic to do that because writing/changing laws accordingly may be open to abuse. It should be done on a case-by-case basis regardless.

Anyways currently the problem with them is, they will lack education, if you put em in prison. On the other hand there is the question if they would actually become productive members of society if they got a normal education.
    Children often do not have the capability to realise how much they fuck up when they fuck up. So, without knowing the details of the case, we'll have to trust the judge on this one. Your point about them becoming productive members of society... all statistics show that it's the most likely outcome in youth criminal justice cases. Whether or not it'll work in this case remains to be seen, but past experience is saying, yeah, quite probably they will become productive members of society.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tozza View Post
    Meguess is these were some EXTREMELY tan "hamburg" teenagers? yes?
    My guess is you're a bit of a racist, yes?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Good thing you don't work in science. There saying "my stance is unwavering" is the best way to kill your career. But then, on public forums, of course, standards are lower, so it might work here.
    Isn't Hawking still trying to make his one theory work? :P

Some scientists, even the good ones, are stubborn people...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Children often do not have the capability to realise how much they fuck up when they fuck up. So, without knowing the details of the case, we'll have to trust the judge on this one. Your point about them becoming productive members of society... all statistics show that it's the most likely outcome in youth criminal justice cases. Whether or not it'll work in this case remains to be seen, but past experience is saying, yeah, quite probably they will become productive members of society.

- - - Updated - - -

My guess is you're a bit of a racist, yes?
    Racist =/= realist

That's why in the US they may be tried as adults.