Any Potion of Prolonged power sims?

Howdy,

Does anyone know of any sims (or method of simming) comparing the 7.0 burn pots to the new potion of prolonged power coming in 7.1?

I am interested to know how much of a dmg loss PoPP is for MM and if it is possibly better for BM due to being a pet class. Survive would see PoPP be decent dps loss I believe.

Check here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-specs/page52

I believe there are some sims for the new potion in that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Awesome, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Any plan on doing a BM sim?

Quote Originally Posted by swiftdeus View Post
    Any plan on doing a BM sim?
    its in the guide for BM

1 min buff with a 1min CD - Per the BM sims this beats Deadly Grace in ST and AoE situations. Does this mean we can macro it to KC / Cobra Shot / any ability and use it for the full raid boss encounter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    1 min buff with a 1min CD - Per the BM sims this beats Deadly Grace in ST and AoE situations. Does this mean we can macro it to KC / Cobra Shot / any ability and use it for the full raid boss encounter?
    that will work bro.
    Last edited by mmoc725349b676; 2016-10-25 at 08:07 PM.

DPS loss is so minimal... for money's sake I'm sticking with PoPP for the rest of farm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    It works exactly like previous DPS pots, only one useable sometime during the fight and one as a prepot.
    If it WAS useable multiple times throughout the fight, I'd macro it with Titan's Thunder since their cooldowns are identical.

At least this new potion stacks to 100 instead of 20 like all others