Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiphess View Post
    Argus very soon confirmed ? (next expansion or even legion last tier patch?)
    I'm guessing the next major raid patch is Ny'alotha, then Argus is the final raid patch of the expansion. I'd be surprised if we didn't get closure on the whole Army of the Light campaign going badly on Argus this expansion. It would definitely be awesome for Argus to be a full expansion though.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    If it was a portal, why would it be red instead of green?
    Because Sargeras is represented by regular orange fire, rather than felfire.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

So is this after Nighthold? Also, does this mean he has taken the power of 2 guldan skulls now, so double the powah?

Confusing with all the time jumping that's been going on :P

Gul'dan ultimately goes out much like our Gul'dan did, realizing he was just a pittiful useless pawn and utterly expendable to his masters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    issue is that isnt 100% correct, in some art iterations of him hes green, and in others hes red, in both avatar, and not avatar form

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    So is this after Nighthold? Also, does this mean he has taken the power of 2 guldan skulls now, so double the powah?

Confusing with all the time jumping that's been going on :P
    yes, i dont see how the time jumping is confusing when the only thing is suddenly wod on the side, nothing chained on the main story
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Nice cinematic, but now im worry, because cinematic most of the time = final boss of expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Otrew View Post
    Nice cinematic, but now im worry, because cinematic most of the time = final boss of expansion.
    They have already confirmed a Tomb of Sargeras raid, plus with how WoD went out I'd be surprised if Blizzard allowed Nighthold to be the final raid.

Man I hope the next expansion isn't a space adventure. So tired of other planets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Otrew View Post
    Not true mate. Several other raid tier had cinematically tied to them (shorter or longer). Throne of thunder and black temple are two that comes to mind. It's more that main villains have cinematic tied to them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Man I hope the next expansion isn't a space adventure. So tired of other planets.
    What would your definition of space adventure be? If you mean going to argue then I'm pretty sure that's what most people actually want to happen

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Okay, Lei Shi obviously meant freedom of expression, but everyone wanted to jerk themselves off over the technical definition of freedom of speech, ignoring what they obviously meant.
    Gen OT, is that you?

Fucking pointdeters man.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    Can someone explain me, here or in private message, what exactly the cinematic presented, please?

Thank you!!
    Gul'dan had a giant portal with a fel shattered world (Probably Argus) open, he recoils from final hit in raid, portal implodes, knocking Illidan's crystal tomb thingy into a statue, destroying it. Gul'dan is all "This cannot be!". Wings snap open behind him, he has an "Oh shi.." Look on his face. Turns around, Illidan grabs him by the throat, kills him Varian style, holds his skull, smashes it, basically says I told you so to all of us, then "Follow me into the abyss." 10/10, would raid again.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    we are running out of places on azeroth
    Be feared, or be fuel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    there is just one thing I worry about.... since when did Illidan call us mortals?
    after consuming the skull of gul'dan he became a fully fledged demon, as such he is immortal lest his soul be killed in the twisting nether, hence how he is "alive" now years after we killed him atop the black temple, the wardens kept his body prisoner, and as such he did not need to search for a new vessel for his soul as his original body was perfectly intact, and so the story continues on here.

Deleted
    Am I the only one that doesn't want stupidly OP Illidan soloing everything with us just along for the ride? We seem to have swapped Green Jesus for Purple Jesus. Stop with this anime power-up bullshit.

More talking about this text than the video:

Amid mountains of corpses, a winged figure battled at the head of the legions of Light. A golden glow surrounded his warglaives. He cleft demons asunder with mighty blows. The soldiers surrounding him gazed up in awe and wonder at their leader. It took Illidan a moment to realize that this being's features were his own, transformed, his eyes growing fiercely. This avatar of Light looked calm and strong and at peace. His face was filled with confidence, shorn of all suffering.

As Illidan watched, the winged figure rose above the battle, defying gigantic entities of darkness, creations of the evil of the Void. A halo played around his head. His body began to glow brighter than the sun, and from his outstretched arms, rays of Light emerged to strike down his foes.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-10-26 at 03:21 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    Not in the most recent illustrations from Chronicle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes most people are aware of that weird vision at the end.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Once again i was right, that illidan was gonna kill guldan, he dies next raid for us as ive said.

he said abyss tomb of sargeras = deep down so yes we are not going on a space adventure yet thats next expansion

Or the prologue for next expansion after tomb of sargeras, unless we get some sort of old gods shinnanigans.
    Last edited by mmoc7e86bf450a; 2016-10-26 at 03:26 AM.

Glad I was right about Illidan being Thrall 2.0, just even worse.

But it's edgelord Illidan so it's totally okay with him being a mary-sue.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    If it was a portal, why would it be red instead of green?
    It was originally green, it just turnt red cause it was shutting itself down. Also, fel has a mix of colors..so...ehhh

However, gul'dan was definitely trying to summon sargeras there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzah View Post
    Once again i was right, that illidan was gonna kill guldan, he dies next raid for us as ive said.

he said abyss tomb of sargeras = deep down so yes we are not going on a space adventure yet thats next expansion

Or the prologue for next expansion after tomb of sargeras, unless we get some sort of old gods shinnanigans.
    I'd expect that to be a patch, maybe as the last patch for legion. I'm still going with the whole black empire expansion stuff for next expac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Glad I was right about Illidan being Thrall 2.0, just even worse.

But it's edgelord Illidan so it's totally okay with him being a mary-sue.
    Yeah such a mary sue that gets beaten by us
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi