Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Factoral View Post
    This is nice, whats the list of items?

It's the Masterwork Spiritguard set, Acherus Knight's Hood and the weapon is Duskbringer. Easy set to put together if the sword doesn't drop any katana will work with it.
    The Mundane and The Magic
    Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days: they the old days. -Slim Charles

Do NE eyebrows not clip through helmets?

What the ever-loving fuck, Blizzard?
    /haughty BE glare with eyebrows through helmet

Current look. still waiting for the legs

Quote Originally Posted by Outremer View Post
    My latest:

Yo thats a suuuper sweet set. What set is this if I may ask? Some WoD one? I haven't raided since ICC only xmog runs.

Quote Originally Posted by xogen View Post
    Yo thats a suuuper sweet set. What set is this if I may ask? Some WoD one? I haven't raided since ICC only xmog runs.
    It's the HFC mythic DK set (atleast the helm chest and legs)
    HFC mythic warrior shoulders
    hands en feet are current warrior tier (not sure on difficulty)
    and the belt is current tier DK (again not sure what difficulty)

P.S. HFC is hellfire citadell the final WoD raid in tanaan jungle

Quote Originally Posted by xogen View Post
    It's the t18 mythic dk helm, t18 mythic warrior shoulder lookalike, heroic t18 dk chest and legs, heroic EN warrior gloves, boots and heroic EN dk belt. I'm pretty sure on this. I have the t18 mythic dk set and the pants and legs have a darker overall Color, the ones that he's wearing looks like the green heroic version.

Please don't let this be a bug. Please don't let this be a bug. Please don't let this be a bug. Please don't let this be a bug. Please don't let this be a bug. Please don't let this be a bug.

Shadow's Edge transmogable

it works oO

I really hope this is intended

If it's not, I'm not changing my transmog ever again. I thought the blood knight tabard was for everyone and I mogged out of it

UPDATE: Seems like it's a bug. My armory isn't showing it http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erryx/advanced
    Last edited by PerryTP; 2016-10-27 at 01:08 AM.

Deleted
    Hey,

i have a question. A few days ago I watched this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=sYgELlabVAY#
    I like the helmet and the shoulders... But I can't find the model (ingame and wowhead)... nothing.

So i wanted to ask: If this is from the Premade on ptr (I wasn't on the ptr for 7.1)? If not, where can I find it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Outremer View Post
    My latest:
    Looks like a WH40k chaos marine
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by PerryTP View Post
    If it's not, I'm not changing my transmog ever again. I thought the blood knight tabard was for everyone and I mogged out of it

UPDATE: Seems like it's a bug. My armory isn't showing it http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erryx/advanced
    I see your weapon as t-mogged with Shadow's Edge in the tooltip, and while I can't rotate the model to be sure, it LOOKS like your weapon is Shadow's Edge.

Just did it myself, and from reading some comments on wowhead, it looks like Blizz made all of the blue/purple quest reward weapons involved in the legendary quests lines (at least for shadowmourne and the daggers/staff from Cata) available for tmog.
    Last edited by aroth; 2016-10-29 at 03:18 PM.

Huh... Wasn't showing at the time for a few hours I've been checking it. Maybe it updated or something.

Quote Originally Posted by pada View Post
    Hey,

i have a question. A few days ago I watched this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=sYgELlabVAY#
    I like the helmet and the shoulders... But I can't find the model (ingame and wowhead)... nothing.

So i wanted to ask: If this is from the Premade on ptr (I wasn't on the ptr for 7.1)? If not, where can I find it?

Thanks
    Death Knight PvP Season 16 Elite Armor Set from WoD, it is now unobtainable.

Deleted
    I call this The Bonereaper

My current look for unholy.

Deleted
    My lastest xmog. The aspect of War!!

Last edited by mmoc3d25fb6f8b; 2016-11-01 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    It's the t18 mythic dk helm, t18 mythic warrior shoulder lookalike, heroic t18 dk chest and legs, heroic EN warrior gloves, boots and heroic EN dk belt. I'm pretty sure on this. I have the t18 mythic dk set and the pants and legs have a darker overall Color, the ones that he's wearing looks like the green heroic version.
    Sorry, hadn't checked back for a while. This is correct. The chest and pants are the Heroic t18 DK as the color better matches the other pieces. These are the shoulders (mythic version) http://www.wowhead.com/item=124341/f...252&bonus=1799

I've actually updated it since then (new chest and pants), will post a new pic once I get a matching sword.
    Last edited by Outremer; 2016-11-01 at 11:33 PM.