EFL Cup ties today

10+ Year Old Account
    So I checked out /r/soccer on reddit. It's a cesspool filled with messi/barca fanboys >.>
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2016-10-25 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TiltEV View Post
    So I checked out /r/soccer on reddit. It's a cesspool filled with messi/barca fanboys >.>
    The vast majority of r/soccer are EPL fans

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    The vast majority of r/soccer are EPL fans
    I just browsed through it and the only comment on Messi or Ronaldo was on the Ballon d'Or thread which made fun of the prize being about which of the two wins the CL or if neither wins, whichever of the two scored more goals.

Funny how the spurs fans in the thread go awfully quiet after giving utd shit vs liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Funny how the spurs fans in the thread go awfully quiet after giving utd shit vs liverpool.
    Its the league cup not much to say, I hardly remember a huge shit parade from Spurs fans I think that was Utds own fans?

Edit :- Yep just went and looked not one comment from a Spurs fan on that game, but dont let facts get in the way of your paranoia

Sometimes its best to allow people to think youre stupid rather than say something and remove all doubt.
    Last edited by Marleycat; 2016-10-26 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleycat View Post
    Its the league cup not much to say, I hardly remember a huge shit parade from Spurs fans I think that was Utds own fans?

Edit :- Yep just went and looked not one comment from a Spurs fan on that game, but dont let facts get in the way of your paranoia

Sometimes its best to allow people to think youre stupid rather than say something and remove all doubt.
    Cute saying but if you think they haven't been rubbing it in utds face you're deluded or lying and now they don't even comment on a loss its typical but whatever.

Cute saying but if you think they haven't been rubbing it in utds face you're deluded or lying and now they don't even comment on a loss its typical but whatever.
    You said Spurs fans in this thread gave utd shit vs Liverpool ....but that didnt happen!..whats wrong with you?

Heres my comment on a defeat though if that makes you happy: Spurs reserves lost to Liverpool reserves in the league cup, would have been nice to have won but maybe its for the best not playing in so many cups so I'll deal with it. Interesting comment wasnt it?

Oh and if youre confused why Spurs fans in this thread havent been commenting after a loss, maybe you should check the loss column in the league table, it will hold a clue for you
    Last edited by Marleycat; 2016-10-26 at 01:44 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So... How badly will United get shat on tonight? Score predictions go!

My prediction... 4-1 to City.

And United's goal will be an own goal... off the buttocks of some defender.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post

I also expect this:

Though this probably jinxed it

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt we'll lose by more than 4, call me optimistic.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2016-10-26 at 07:36 AM.

It should be a goal fest so it will probably end 0-0

Da fuck is this shit lol, the Spurs fans almost never give shit in this thread, except to Durrty, but that's neccassary.

I mean it was the league cup, neither team put out their best 11, I didn't even watch it, just had BBC text on.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Da fuck is this shit lol, the Spurs fans almost never give shit in this thread, except to Durrty, but that's neccassary.

I mean it was the league cup, neither team put out their best 11, I didn't even watch it, just had BBC text on.
    Was more talking about Helden. Its just annoying how everyone spams this thread when utd lose and when other teams lose no one says shit.

Was more talking about Helden. Its just annoying how everyone spams this thread when utd lose and when other teams lose no one says shit.
    No one likes United

Poor Bobby C always playing the victim

LUL
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

You two out clubbing together or something

Got my fingers crossed for a huge Man U win tonight.

Can't have Jose losing his job before we play them.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    I like how i'm suddenly "everyone"

As for not making a comment on it, unfortunately some of us work nights and have only just got up, but hey, if my comments mean that much to you, here you go:

Spurs reserves losing to Liverpool in a competition that no one cares about is nowhere near the same as Man U drawing with Liverpool in a competition that everyone cares about.

That make you feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post

Looking at the lineups, I would be shocked if you don't win the game. You have a strong lineup while City has mostly reserve players