Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is so fucking stupid.

Warrior's always get shorthanded at the start of every expansion but I'd never believe that it could ever be this bad.

Anyone get the trigger from Helgar? Is it just a daily check?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    Anyone get the trigger from Helgar? Is it just a daily check?
    No word on that yet but seeing that 1.) the script no longer works and 2.) so far no one has reportedly gotten it on live I think it is fair to assume that we know as much as we did prior to the 7.1 PTR patch.

the most funniest part tho, Hamstring is on GCD now (huge nerf in pvp)
    i mean it might proc tactician now, but not like 10 rage (less than 10% chance) is a big deal, so yes its a huge nerf even with tactician

the most funniest part tho, Hamstring is on GCD now (huge nerf in pvp)
    i mean it might proc tactician now, but not like 10 rage (less than 10% chance) is a big deal, so yes its a huge nerf even with tactician
    Wrong thread, dude... >.>

Had a thought concerning this.

How many 2 handed and 1 handed axes does everyone have in their wardrobe? Maybe once we hit a certain axe milestone the quest triggers?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Little over six pages worth of both.

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    Little over six pages worth of both.
    The Wardrobe gives an actual number. Check via collections.

I guarantee that it is just a rare spawn world quest that happened to be active on the ptr. While its active all warriors who equip strom'kar can interact with helgar and get the appearance. Any word on if its intentional that we can use the alt colors for the bladebreaker if we have them unlocked without the base skin unlocked, without using any shift click shenanagins?

15+ Year Old Account
    Seen comments like this around - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=43643/s...nts:id=2434512
    Just an update for 7.1 This quest was still NOT added to the game. You're welcome to check yourselves. This script will allow you to see that.

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("\124cffffff00\124Hquest:43643:-1\124h[Secrets of the Axes]\124h\124r");

SO what does this mean...well Blizzard forgot warriors again for 7.1 This will likely still be the method for obtaining it, but the quest STILL isn't implemented in the game at all. I'm sorry warriors...
    The fact that that command doesn't generate a successful link means nothing. Quest tooltips and links are validated server-side as of Patch 6.0; if no player on the server has the quest, it will be unlinkable.

The fact that you can't link the quest says nothing other than that nobody else on your server has found it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohin View Post
    I guarantee that it is just a rare spawn world quest that happened to be active on the ptr. While its active all warriors who equip strom'kar can interact with helgar and get the appearance. Any word on if its intentional that we can use the alt colors for the bladebreaker if we have them unlocked without the base skin unlocked, without using any shift click shenanagins?
    Not intentional, but not something they cared enough about to fix.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

bug via 200 wq from prot hidden activated arcanite bladebreaker wq 200 skin for me, as well as the fury hidden wq 200, enjoying it while it lasts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    bug via 200 wq from prot hidden activated arcanite bladebreaker wq 200 skin for me, as well as the fury hidden wq 200, enjoying it while it lasts.
    It was reported in the first days of Legion, and they didn't bother to fix it for 7.1, so they probably won't fix it until 7.2. So you have a long time to play with the bugged appearance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    It was reported in the first days of Legion, and they didn't bother to fix it for 7.1, so they probably won't fix it until 7.2. So you have a long time to play with the bugged appearance.
    How do you get the appearance for them? The forge doesn't show those skins, and I got 200 wq and the prot hidden skin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kindomroll View Post
    How do you get the appearance for them? The forge doesn't show those skins, and I got 200 wq and the prot hidden skin.
    Walk up to forge as Prot, interact with it. Without closing the window, swap to Arms (i think) and shift-right-click your Arms artifact. You should now be able to change to the Arms HAA recolors.

Deleted
    Walk up to forge as Prot, interact with it. Without closing the window, swap to Arms (i think) and shift-right-click your Arms artifact. You should now be able to change to the Arms HAA recolors.
    Wow I can't believe how easy this was. Why hasn't this been fixed and why aren't more people doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinzo View Post
    Wow I can't believe how easy this was. Why hasn't this been fixed and why aren't more people doing it.
    Because it's their way to 'troll' us by giving us our hidden appearance illegitimately, and you have to redo that on every login so it's their laugh

Or most likely because it's a very low priority bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinzo View Post
    Well for one, no one is capable of getting fury yet.

Secondly, not many people hit on the prot bug, so most warriors dont have the hidden for prot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxy View Post
    Because it's their way to 'troll' us by giving us our hidden appearance illegitimately, and you have to redo that on every login so it's their laugh
    I just logged out, closed the game and reopened it and I still have the skin.

Just tried this at live; but the forge window closes when i try to switch specs. I have the hidden prot appearance as well.