Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    If a questgiver has 2 quests and you accept one it automatically goes to the other other.
    Same goes for turning in quest, allowing you to quickly click through.

Quote Originally Posted by JBGaming View Post
    It was not there before 7.1 dropped can 100% assure you..
    Hovering over the gray start on your pattern has been telling you where to find the pattern since day 1 of Legion.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    Legendaries seem to drop more. Seven people in my guild got one today (I was one of them YAY).
    We do normal then heroic En clears on Tuesday. We went 13/14 for legendary drops. Prior to raid time 7 had dropped during the afternoon. So crazy rng or something changed.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    If only you still had reasons to go to the city, hmmmmmmm....
    I dont. I fucking hate that place and stopped entering the city the instant i hit exalted and got my pathfinder achieve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Archaeology dig sites don't seems to have a red area on the map anymore, making them pretty hard to find.

Cooking--
    [Cooking Fire] has received a visual update.

Logging in just to see this :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BaltazarDZ View Post
    If you jump off the bridge at Cordana it doesn't carry you to boss anymore but teleports you back to elevator.
    They fixed that a week or two ago. If you jumped to save some time it would kill you rather then a bat grabbing you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Archaeology dig sites don't seems to have a red area on the map anymore, making them pretty hard to find.
    Check your ui options it is still there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    They fixed that a week or two ago. If you jumped to save some time it would kill you rather then a bat grabbing you.

- - - Updated - - -

Check your ui options it is still there.
    Under what? All the boxes in my map UI are ticked.

Not disappointed, also just noticed that the Cozy Fire buff gives +4 versatility now. When did it change from spirit?

Alliance Gnimo no longer plays sounds when being used.
    THANK FRICKING GOODNESS. I play with sound on and wished that whoever created that noise at that volume steps on Legos every single night.

Gem Chip is now identified as a crafting reagent.
    Neat. I keep these so this is useful.

I do like the ancient mana change in Suramar too, with the nodes being blue now. I still gather the mana because I'm not exalted. Don't judge me.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Not disappointed, also just noticed that the Cozy Fire buff gives +4 versatility now. When did it change from spirit?
    Changed in the Legion prepatch when spirit was discontinued.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    I dont. I fucking hate that place and stopped entering the city the instant i hit exalted and got my pathfinder achieve.
    I guess you won't be happy with the new questline.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeepinLeemur View Post
    I guess you won't be happy with the new questline.
    I picked it up after turning in an engineering work order and abandoned it again when i saw that it wanted me to go back into the city. I honestly do hate suramar city with a passion. I was very relieved to have "finished" it prior to 7.1. A mount that i will never use is not a sufficient carrot to lure back into that place.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Under what? All the boxes in my map UI are ticked.
    Check your mini map options. Honestly I don't remember where you toggle it, but I know you can because it has turned iff on me before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    I picked it up after turning in an engineering work order and abandoned it again when i saw that it wanted me to go back into the city. I honestly do hate suramar city with a passion. I was very relieved to have "finished" it prior to 7.1. A mount that i will never use is not a sufficient carrot to lure back into that place.
    Having to finish the zone is almost certainly going to be needed for flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    If only you still had reasons to go to the city, hmmmmmmm....
    Not anywhere near the extent

Quote Originally Posted by BaltazarDZ View Post
    If you jump off the bridge at Cordana it doesn't carry you to boss anymore but teleports you back to elevator.
    this is fuck off a lot of pugs on mythic in this boss lol

Quote Originally Posted by JBGaming View Post
    24 Hours ago i was alt-tabbing to find locations... now i can look in the professions window.
    It was not there before 7.1 dropped can 100% assure you.. profession leveling has been the bane of my existence for weeks
    It was there before 7.1 I used it all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Arngrim310 View Post
    I wish. 12 days played on my shaman and 9 on my druid at 110. Opened my weekly mythic cache, did all the emissary quests, ran multiple mythics and got my kara attunement. Nada.
    That sucks. We have abt 25 active raiding members and 7 got a legendary last night. Mostly the ring. Idk what causes it

15+ Year Old Account
    Mammoth repair bot does no longer make noises when selling.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

balance druid moonkin frenzy now has a visual proc, but lunar/solar empowerment procs dont.