Quote Originally Posted by Nerthag View Post
    Did our Falling Star just get silent-nerfed? It is live as was on PTR (Falling Star (Rank 3) Increases the damage bonus from Stellar Empowerment by 45%. 30%.)
    No, it didn't get silent nerfed. That hotfix was quite a while ago, it was already 30% on live.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    I still think this happened. I noticed my damage to be a bit off, on Live.

*The quoted post was PRE-7.1*

And I think it holds true. I think we lost some damage to our Moonfire/Sunfire DoT... on accident?
    I wish I had been keeping logs to check this. Can we confidently say we lost damage? Does anyone have comparable logs?

did they reduce the duration of moonfire? was the duration around 30 sec before?

my moonfire used to hit for around 350K for the entire duration

now it says the damage is 2X0K during it's duration

Deleted
    Does anyone have any maths on whether the new potion is better than deadly grace for moonkins?

Quote Originally Posted by Roxtar View Post
    did they reduce the duration of moonfire? was the duration around 30 sec before?

my moonfire used to hit for around 350K for the entire duration

now it says the damage is 2X0K during it's duration
    Based on combat logs or tooltips?

There is a blue post about Haste not being calculated in tooltips.

Quote Originally Posted by Zen- View Post
    RIP our mastery snapshotting. It takes an average of our empowerments now. Any idea on what the new BIS trinkets will be? Plaguehive & Chrono shard? I know the EN trinkets got buffed but apparently are still garbage.
    I just got the 2 piece from Arcway and Court of Stars. Got one day using it... was really fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by Celadir View Post
    I wish I had been keeping logs to check this. Can we confidently say we lost damage? Does anyone have comparable logs?
    Pre patch: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&source=8

Post patch: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=39 (Keep in mind Oneth procced less so I got less starfalls thus less empowered dots)

1 ilvl difference. My damage felt off but log doesn't really point at the dots as the reason (addons were lagging us all, so I think if anything that was the culprit).

Edit: Quoted wrong person.
    Last edited by omgitskae; 2016-10-26 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Based on combat logs or tooltips?

There is a blue post about Haste not being calculated in tooltips.
    tooltip

but my dmg didnt seem to be affected - so guess it's a just an tooltip error

Eh.. my Incarnation is still just a blue puddle. Do you not get the armored moonkin if you use Astral Form?

So, I'm playing my boomkin last night and I start getting spell warnings for an instant cast Lunar Strike. Is this something new or do I need to sober up while playing?

Quote Originally Posted by tkc-von View Post
    So, I'm playing my boomkin last night and I start getting spell warnings for an instant cast Lunar Strike. Is this something new or do I need to sober up while playing?
    Yes, was in the patch notes.

Deleted
    They just added it for Owlkin frenzy which only affects LS now. It still procs the same way, you just have a notification in the default UI now, and you can't use the procs on SW anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Zene View Post
    Yes, was in the patch notes.
    Ahhh....

Owlkin Frenzy will now only affect Lunar Strike (and not Solar Wrath or Stellar Flare).

So I just need to sober up while reading the patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunafishy View Post
    Does anyone have any maths on whether the new potion is better than deadly grace for moonkins?
    I have no "math" persay to back it up but considering deadly grace does roughly 5% of our overall damage. I can say with about 95% certainty potion of prolonged power is not better than deadly grace.

Usually it won't be, but it has its uses. Particularly on encounters where damage isn't the sole consideration or where you can't keep your distance to benefit from the increased duration.

Deleted
    I got the trinket from the opera in Kara with a nice proc (870 + socket) and macroed it to SW/LS, but for whatever reason it will not be used all the time when its CD ends. Does anybody have an idea as to why it does so? My macro is a simple /use 13 /cast x

Deleted
    on my ursoc mythic kill today we did a dry run with prepots etc with deadly grace wiping at 5% so we could try the new pots. Deadly grace was 2.88 mil damage for me on the wipe pull (2 pots), and i was pulling approximately 10k more with double new potion. now that could be crit luck on full mmoon or something, but i'm starting to think that i prefer new potions, and i very much prefer them on AoE such as dragons when you get like 30 seconds 2 target cleave at the start of the fight

Is enemy grid dead now? Mine doesn't seem to work but they updated it for 7.1 for some reason.

There is some Sim comparing the new potion and Deadly Grace?

Quote Originally Posted by tkc-von View Post
    Ahhh....

Owlkin Frenzy will now only affect Lunar Strike (and not Solar Wrath or Stellar Flare).

So I just need to sober up while reading the patch notes.

Nerfing Stellar Flare for minority of us who specing it is exactly what we need