Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hi,
    I'm a French player and i try to fixe wa Demonology Warlock - Set 2 for my french game and I did it correctly exept for Doom - Pandemic v2 and Doom - Pandemic Marker, i replaced all "Doom" in function by french spell "Destin funeste" but it didn't work, i try the same thing with "Doom" and the spell ID "603" but it didn't work again. If someone can help me, I would appreciate.

Thanks all and sorry for my bad english !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    @Udyret thanks for the interest, I thought the lock one was forgotten. Anyway, I do not intend to do anything more with the lock in the near future.
    I am also a big fan of your destr lock wa. However, after the patch that changed out of combat soul shards baseline from 1 to 3, your soul shard tracker constantly shows out of combat.

I respect your choice not to update and change your own work, but if you can share an easy way to fix it, so it hides at 3 shards out of combat instead of 1, I would be very grateful.

I was not smart enough to do it myself.

Thank you so much for sharing your work with the internet, it is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Amyclas View Post
    Hi,
    I'm a French player and i try to fixe wa Demonology Warlock - Set 2 for my french game and I did it correctly exept for Doom - Pandemic v2 and Doom - Pandemic Marker, i replaced all "Doom" in function by french spell "Destin funeste" but it didn't work, i try the same thing with "Doom" and the spell ID "603" but it didn't work again. If someone can help me, I would appreciate.

Thanks all and sorry for my bad english !
    There's 2 triggers for that aura and a spot in the Actions tab that you need to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Shapeduz View Post
    Hey, sorry if im being lazy, i have done some reading through the thread but if theres any WA that just covers the pets i guess i missed it. So is there any nice WA to track the imps and dogs? I like my ui as it is so i just want to track those two and have no need for shard tracker etc. Thanks in advance

Edit: im very new to WA, so i dont know if i can pick out just the lines needed from another WA code that has pet tracking and if i can how do i do that?
    You can download just set 2 out of my package and delete what you don't want (only thing in there not related to imps or dreadstalkers is doom)

7.1 Unstable Affliction limit of 5 per target.

I have been trying to make a Weak Aura to track the number of Unstable Afflictions on a target. I have been using a WA dot timer for Contagion, but the stack tracker doesn't work because they are separate spells. Any suggestions? This is getting beyond my skill with Weak Auras. Thank you for helping!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeren View Post
    7.1 Unstable Affliction limit of 5 per target.

I have been trying to make a Weak Aura to track the number of Unstable Afflictions on a target. I have been using a WA dot timer for Contagion, but the stack tracker doesn't work because they are separate spells. Any suggestions? This is getting beyond my skill with Weak Auras. Thank you for helping!
    Each UA has it's own SpellID; 233490, 233496, 233497, 233498, 233499

So I'm curious. Is there a UI like WA that lets you add animation or sounds and changing buttons and such to actual clickable buttons? Say i wanted to make one of my buttons start out as a chaosbolt, and the same button after being pressed once turns now into an immolate button, and after pressing then turns into a conflag, returns to being a Chaos bolt button....I want to say i remember an add-on like this existing but it was a long time ago and may have been blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevoa View Post
    Starting to upload/update my WeakAuras here. Maybe they can be useful for someone else.
    Thanks for posting this, do you have a link for your CD bar?
    especially the Shadowflame one.

Thanks

Hey

Do any of you guys have a WA for the legendery wrists when you are using Supremacy?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    So I'm curious. Is there a UI like WA that lets you add animation or sounds and changing buttons and such to actual clickable buttons? Say i wanted to make one of my buttons start out as a chaosbolt, and the same button after being pressed once turns now into an immolate button, and after pressing then turns into a conflag, returns to being a Chaos bolt button....I want to say i remember an add-on like this existing but it was a long time ago and may have been blocked.
    No. /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    You may be thinking of a cast sequence macro.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence Chaos Bolt, Immolate, Conflagrate
    HORDE: Talinaeril @ Burning Blade
    ALLIANCE: Gorta @ Sargeras
    Warcraft Pets

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    This should work like you want it now. that was set up for old havoc, where you got a buff.
    https://wago.io/NyrWQ1v5b
    "Search Thread" ftw.

Thank you very much, I was looking for exactly that

Deleted
    I'm in dire need of a WeakAura that tracks whenever doom ticks on my target (and other targets too). I tried Doom Shards but it just brought so much other clutter I didn't need and couldn't disable (without disabling the point of downloading the addon) so I didn't like it. It's quite simple, I just want to know when my doom ticks on my primary target, and if possible track how many dooms I have up in totall.

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    I'm in dire need of a WeakAura that tracks whenever doom ticks on my target (and other targets too). I tried Doom Shards but it just brought so much other clutter I didn't need and couldn't disable (without disabling the point of downloading the addon) so I didn't like it. It's quite simple, I just want to know when my doom ticks on my primary target, and if possible track how many dooms I have up in totall.
    Literally everyone uses Doom Shards (you can use the options in Doom Shards to create Weak Auras based off the information from Doom Shards but I've yet to see an independent WA for tracking Doom ticks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Literally everyone uses Doom Shards (you can use the options in Doom Shards to create Weak Auras based off the information from Doom Shards but I've yet to see an independent WA for tracking Doom ticks.
    Problem is I don't know how to work WA at all. I've downloaded it to import strings for boss fights as it was a guild requirement. Only recently did I implement an Imp tracker for Implosion.

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    Problem is I don't know how to work WA at all. I've downloaded it to import strings for boss fights as it was a guild requirement. Only recently did I implement an Imp tracker for Implosion.
    I can't remember what base Doom Shards looks like now but perhaps try Doom Shards with Woz's/Not's profile or just fiddle a lot with the options until you get what you want. I don't find that clutter at all and does exactly what you want. If do decide to go with WAs and/or not to track the time until ticks you will be hampering your DPS but aye get the UI that works best for you.

Deleted
    Hello fellow warlocks,

I've seen a lot of weak auras in this post, but they give tons of informations which I don't really need.
    I need a demonology weak aura that only shows the number of pets you have out, with a timer, or a progression bar, nothing else.

Have someone already make it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Not, have a question about your string for demon WA.
    Haven't animation on doom and imps. Have an english client. How can i fix it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boors View Post
    Hello fellow warlocks,

I've seen a lot of weak auras in this post, but they give tons of informations which I don't really need.
    I need a demonology weak aura that only shows the number of pets you have out, with a timer, or a progression bar, nothing else.

Have someone already make it?
    i think there is an addon that does this exactly....

https://wow.curseforge.com/addons/warlockbox/

i know u asked for a wa.....should be one around aswell
    The Monk Phenomenon

Quote Originally Posted by Tendor View Post
    Not, have a question about your string for demon WA.
    Haven't animation on doom and imps. Have an english client. How can i fix it?
    Have to change the spell names.