Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ghost/Feral Forms can be effected by the suramar city disguise and turn into a mana Sabre
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Earthbind Totem is back for all shamans

thats just WIERD

Even though this is a major change, I didn't see anything about Fury of the Eagle in the patch notes but looking at my tooltip, and Skada, the damage on it has more than doubled. When I was Lvl100 the damage difference between Mongoose Bite and FotE (on tooltip) was like "30k vs 42k" now at Lvl102 and just after the patch it's like "35k vs 102k."
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Glyph of the Spectral Raptor has been changed to go off the new Draenor raptor model.

Deleted
    Is it just me or did camera distance become smaller?

HATE the cutscene with flight whistle.

The oozes on Zon'Ozz in Dragon Soul did not attack when you pulled him in 7.0. This changed in 7.1. Not a big deal obviously.

warlock: drain life was re-removed from destro and demo specs.
    Last edited by Malkiah; 2016-10-26 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Not wanting to burst people's bubbles. :<
    But Wowpedia has a page dedicated to undocumented changes in the game. Not to say they have everything, but these are ones at the least have been confirmed.

List of Undocumented changes on WoWPedia.
    Yeah, they are missing a few for shaman. Earthbind totem was re-added and the legendary boots for enhance was nerfed to reflect the tooltip.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkiah View Post
    warlock: drain life was re-removed from destro and demo specs.
    No it wasn't.

water is a bright blue in the minimap

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    No it wasn't.
    huh well that was god damn weird. logged into my lock this morning and it was gone, posted, you made that comment, went back to my lock and it had returned.
    alrighty then, so i was very oddly bugged.

Deleted
    Shadow Priest Tentacles are back.

BUT THEY STILL HAVENT FIXED THE BELTS ON WORGEN RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Deleted
    wrong 7.1 thread.
    Last edited by mmoc101b07398d; 2016-10-26 at 06:05 PM.

There is no Volatile Wraith in the first room of the Withered training anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by JBGaming View Post
    24 Hours ago i was alt-tabbing to find locations... now i can look in the professions window.
    It was not there before 7.1 dropped can 100% assure you.. profession leveling has been the bane of my existence for weeks
    Prior to 7.1 you could hover over the stars and it tells you exactly where to get the drops / recipes. So it isn't anything new.

Battle standard of coordination cannot be used in BG's anymore /sadface

Quote Originally Posted by JBGaming View Post
    24 Hours ago i was alt-tabbing to find locations... now i can look in the professions window.
    It was not there before 7.1 dropped can 100% assure you.. profession leveling has been the bane of my existence for weeks
    I can tell you 100% it's been there since 7.0, you're incorrect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    This actually annoyed me so much. Why the hell did they make this change?

Halls of Valor - 2 sentinels by door up to Odyn's room can't be mug'd and skipped anymore.
    They also cannot be skipped with invis pots any more.

gliders no longer work in raids and dungeons :\

Deleted
    hopefully its just a bug, but my gnome hunter, everytime he enters combat, all abilities shade out, as if they are on CD, and doesnt fix till a relog

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Prior to 7.1 you could hover over the stars and it tells you exactly where to get the drops / recipes. So it isn't anything new.
    While this is true, it is also true that you now see where the next rank is without hovering over the stars