10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I think Pep deserves a bit of respect today for not giving a fuck about the media bullshit and not even caring about his own personal record of having 6 losses and resting players
    Every manager had their setbacks in the past, so no need to fret. Just work towards the comeback.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Legion is getting boring already. EN is too easy and Nighthold isnt out till next year. Trial of valor looks lame as well.
    Something I agree with. World Quests become rather stale, adding new ones doesn't change that all too much. Besides the new Suramar questline and Kara there isn't all that much in this patch of interest imo.

My casual guild hit 5/7 Mythic yesterday. Cenarius will be a bitch and then we get a loot piñata. Good times.

Is the PVP any good? It would be the only thing I would play wow again for.

Deleted
    City were abysmal tonight.

Take nothing away from Zlatan and Pogba though - fucking awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Is the PVP any good? It would be the only thing I would play wow again for.
    Pretty much the same as it was in MoP/draenor its melee dominated atm with a couple warlocks and mages here and there.

3s can be fun but you are always vsing the same comps.

All the blizzard games I've played in Pvp suffer from mob mentality around what comps are popular so you are always vsing the same teams gets incredibly dull.

Also need to do a pretty damn long honor grind to be viable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    City were abysmal tonight.

Take nothing away from Zlatan and Pogba though - fucking awful.
    Zlatan is starting to piss me off. The Zlatan jokes are not funny ""I met a lot… but they became United supporters when they met me!" (talking about converting city fans to utd fans) when hes missing sitters and swapping shirts with chelsea straight after a loss.

- - - Updated - - -

What I would give for a Roy keane in the team.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm still enjoying Legion, mythic and mythic+ keeps me occupied, along with doing old raids for mounts and such. Looking forward to giving Kara a go at the weekend

I'm also leveling my 4th char to 110 (Paladin), and after that my 5th (Hunter), because I, for some weird reason, like leveling!

Anyway back to the footy... yay United didn't get shat on ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hit 110, I bit the bullet and bought Legion full price, it's not bad but wow doesn't have the same vibe for me anymore. I'll see how raiding goes in the next few weeks.

Nice to get a win tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I just hit 110, I bit the bullet and bought Legion full price, it's not bad but wow doesn't have the same vibe for me anymore. I'll see how raiding goes in the next few weeks.

Knew you would cave.

Yesterday United game showed how much they need Carrick (or player like him) in the center. Pogba is too stupid to lead the team. He can do trick, take a long shot sometimes but in the center MU need someone with brain. That's why Pogba played well in Juve - he got Pirlo and here people expect that he'll be brain of the team. He won't.. Also I expected more from Zlatan. But good that Manchester is Red

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Knew you would cave.
    What can I say, I was spending as much trying to find a replacement which never came.

10+ Year Old Account
    First half was meh, second half better. Definitely needs to play Carrick more.

No win in 6 games for Pep now is it? WHY NO CITEH CRISIS? SACK PEP TALK?

Bored of Legion. Too much stringing along of "We'll fix your specs." Some of the shit's been around a year since Alpha and its still there, more of it, we're now months in and they're still talking like its Alpha/Beta. Guess its my fault for picking Frost, Shadow and Affliction; but I'm not about to waste even more time reinvesting in other specs or levelling something else only to find that sucks too.

What can I say, I was spending as much trying to find a replacement which never came.
    why get a replacement at all? I'm done with mmos and have been for a while. Only thing I kind of enjoy is PVP nowadays and it's why I play GW2 now and then. Otherwise, nada. Back when I used to play WoW, I did like arena a bit and I thought battlegrounds were a lot of fun, hence why I asked how it is now.

10+ Year Old Account
    why get a replacement at all? I'm done with mmos and have been for a while. Only thing I kind of enjoy is PVP nowadays and it's why I play GW2 now and then. Otherwise, nada. Back when I used to play WoW, I did like arena a bit and I thought battlegrounds were a lot of fun, hence why I asked how it is now.
    I meant replacement game wise in general, I did play total war warhammer for 70 odd hours but other than that I kept not finishing stuff. I did have a 10 month break so I thought I might have got MMO mojo back but its not the same still.

I meant replacement game wise in general, I did play total war warhammer for 70 odd hours but other than that I kept not finishing stuff. I did have a 10 month break so I thought I might have got MMO mojo back but its not the same still.
    The new DLC out for Dark Souls 3 is good if you're into those games, a bit more of a challenge than your average game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    First half was meh, second half better. Definitely needs to play Carrick more.

No win in 6 games for Pep now is it? WHY NO CITEH CRISIS? SACK PEP TALK?
    Agreed with Carrick, and City are still top of the table so no crisis yet. They don't beat West brom though and then lose to Barca again and it could stretch to 8 losses then shit will be hitting the fan

Ah I gotcha. I've been playing Civ VI since it came out, some balance and AI issues but overall a lot of fun. Plus I'm still playing the "newest" Tomb Raider on the PS4, really underrated game IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's keep this on topic, I don't mind discussion when there's also football talk alongside it but this is going off the thread matter entirely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly much football to talk about. We could talk about the West Ham violence? My friend who is a season ticket holder says it was preventable and predictable.

Deleted

So happy for Dzeko and company. Bosnians rock!

Nice to see Thiago doing so well. Hoping it translates to the national team (especially since Iniesta is out for a while)

Deleted
    Nice to see Thiago doing so well. Hoping it translates to the national team (especially since Iniesta is out for a while)
    Spain will do just well without Iniesta. Frankly, it is good that they can incorporate other players and give them testing ground for upcoming eras. But, yes, I think Thiago will do great there as well if he gets a key role - which is really difficult in a team with an abundance of world class (or potentially so) players, especially midfielders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly much football to talk about. We could talk about the West Ham violence? My friend who is a season ticket holder says it was preventable and predictable.
    I thought the new stadium was suppose to stamp out these issues, guess their "Well we'll price them out" tactic didn't work as well as they hoped.