Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yep. Attunement is simple and yet I saw people on my server complaining. Fucking entitlement is real.
    I've been hearing so much of that, it's sickening. I dunno when everyone got so comfortable in saying "but I'm lazy". 3 guildies alone were complaining about having to actually do a mythic. "I'm super casual. You don't understand how lazy I am", like it's somehow an ok thing.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I've been hearing so much of that, it's sickening. I dunno when everyone got so comfortable in saying "but I'm lazy". 3 guildies alone were complaining about having to actually do a mythic. "I'm super casual. You don't understand how lazy I am", like it's somehow an ok thing.
    It seems like people don't really want to play and experience the game, but rather be put on a rollercoaster tour. Just pay the entry fee and you will get ride around without even moving
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

I think Nightbanes gated a month, maybe even till Nighthold, based on the 875 loot. Could just be another 8+ week chain too

Deleted
    Fuck everything about this thread. If you shitheads want to whine about attunement and/or whine about people who whine about attunment, how about not spamming literally the only thread with infos about Nightbane with your atomical shitfest of whine no one fucking cares about?

Quote Originally Posted by Toolt View Post
    How do we trigger the quest item then ?
    see my previous post...

From the point of a group of 5 with NO Lockout on anyone
    1. accept all quests
    2. kick 1 person
    3. do opera event
    5. invite person back in
    6. do the quets (full clear, all crystals, final boss)
    7. reset and kick the same person again
    8. do opera and invite him back in after
    9. kill the 10 mana wyrms
    10. reset, kick, do opera, invite
    11. kill curator and loot crate
    12. (no need to reset here) hand in quest outside, loot crate, go to smith near attumen (no need to kill him)
    13. hand in outside and reset
    14. go in as 5, get the positive review from thrash before opera
    15. do opera as 5, let him loot the q item
    16. clear up to chess, get quest item
    17. enjoy the rest of the quest chain

The way I think it is.

Do the quest to kill Mana Wyrms after Mana Devourer boss. - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=45291

Kill Curator and loot the box in the corner of the room - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=45292

Bring the horse shoes from outside Karazhan in to the blacksmith behind where Attumen usually stands - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=45293

Then loot a positive review from Patrons and also the Bouquet of Roses from the first boss (Opera Event) - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=45294/high-stress-hiatus

The last quest above me ^^^ requires you not be locked to the boss already in order to loot the Bouquet of Roses. So this means that the person who did obtain it knew ahead of time from inside sources of some sort, and knew to do all of this a certain way. This is me just assuming they had inside information in regards to this. I'm not 100% sure that these quests link to summoning Nightbane. This is only a valid theory to me because of a moderator post from Icy-Veins connecting the quest chain to the Charred Bone Fragments because of the ID numbers.

Link to icy veins post - http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...ngs-nightbane/
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

Spices, u dont have know it before, u can use a twink, get a tip from a guildmate or w/e since only one person is required to do the quest to summon nightbane

Deleted
    please someone try this :P

Can confirm that you need to not have killed Opera to loot the roses to finish the questline this week to actually kill Nightbane, nice insider info at work there.

I was able to get the other 2 parts of High Stress Hiatus with a full cleared instance but the red riding hood cape might only be once per lockout ID per person.

I completed the wyrm quest, and have the curator one now.

I can see the curator item on my map when I zone in the start, and the other objective is just disable curator, so in theory I could start a new run and complete that one too.

Depends on if the other items are loot from boss, or in teh room

If you guys are looking for nightbane, did you also already complete the quests you're supposed to do inside that dungeon?

Like you got all the soul fragments and stuff and there isn't even one quest left too, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Arensky View Post
    Fuck everything about this thread. If you shitheads want to whine about attunement and/or whine about people who whine about attunment, how about not spamming literally the only thread with infos about Nightbane with your atomical shitfest of whine no one fucking cares about?
    this. Op might aswell consider to open a new thread

So uh, none of the reset crap is needed.

I am on the Opera part of the chain right now, I just group hop in LFG with groups that are on Boss XYZ

Quote Originally Posted by Thalanos View Post
    bad english and completely off topic:

i stopped playing 2 weeks ago -> i am a huge fan of gaming - i love it since i can remember (consoles, pc, everything) - but wow completely destroys my hobby for me - it's an addiction problem. Whenever i'm wow addicted and i try to play something else (some single player experience) I always have this tingling in the back of my head that i should grind x or farm y... the last time it's been mad max: great open world game. awesome looking scenario and a great engine easily running on 60 fps. i love it, but with wow on the line i barely couldnt play for 20 minutes without feeling that i miss something in wow right now...

so i totally stopped playing wow for 2 weeks now (and finished mad max + other games) and i would like to try karazhan the next weekend:

the only thing that bothers me now is: i have to clear 4 dungeons i don't want to (and cleared them already several times on m and m+) just to enter the place i'd like to see.

3 weeks ago it would have been perfectly normal for me to do the prequests but now i just find it annoying but it's not too hard, no. so i'm gonna steamroll the dungeons this weekend and then look if i can get a karazhan group and try not to get mega addicted instantly

greetings
    Resilience is hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    If you guys are looking for nightbane, did you also already complete the quests you're supposed to do inside that dungeon?

Like you got all the soul fragments and stuff and there isn't even one quest left too, right?
    Yeah but there is a HUGE bug. When someone loot it, it depops after a few. So you'd better all be there when someone loot. We tried, the soul disappeared and two of us couldn't loot it. We're fucked up untile other tag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    I guess you don't remember the fact that basically no one was attuned to karazhan except 1-2 people max per group?

Tanks usually had the key since they had no trouble finding groups
    Pretty much everyone in the groups I played with was attuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yep. Also pick up the weekly quest which is 4 mythic dungeons. You can get it done while getting attuned. Quite amusing a few people on my server are bitching the attunement is too hard. /mega facepalm
    Then they should have done the old Karazhan attunement, they would probs uninstall wow if 4 mythic dungeons are hard.

Yet another speed run

Deleted
    yay more timed bullshit.

I bet blizzcon will be full of blue shirted autists who "gotta go fast" thanks to this social engineering.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Wait what? I'm all for saying BC was harder, but the Kara attunement was a joke. It was all in normal modes and you didn't need to finish them except for BM which was to get Medivh to bless the key or whatever.
    Ah fair enough, I'm probably mis-remembering then. Burning Crusade was a long time ago and I'm old.