Quote Originally Posted by DeathProKnight View Post
    I heard from a friend (i did not check) warrior arms quest pops from the guy next to the anvil where you respec the traits he also told me that was not able until 7.1 so imagine the rage on warrior players xD!
    HAHA get it? Rage? Warriors?! Yeah but we're still left out

Deleted
    I haven't done ICC in a while, so it may have always been this way and I just never noticed, but have you always been able to turn the Scourge Transporters "on and off"? If you click it, the rune above it sinks down into the transporter, and you can't teleport until you click it again and the rune rises back out again. Also, the final teleporter that takes you to the Frozen Throne and up to Arthas, have you always been able to click that and select a destination? I thought you just walked onto it and it took you up there without interacting with it?

Apologies if it's always been this way. It just seemed "different" somehow today when I went in to try to get some of the new battle pets. I've got Invincible, so I have run this raid MANY times, but I never noticed being able to turn off the transporters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rt1990 View Post
    I haven't done ICC in a while, so it may have always been this way and I just never noticed, but have you always been able to turn the Scourge Transporters "on and off"? If you click it, the rune above it sinks down into the transporter, and you can't teleport until you click it again and the rune rises back out again. Also, the final teleporter that takes you to the Frozen Throne and up to Arthas, have you always been able to click that and select a destination? I thought you just walked onto it and it took you up there without interacting with it?

Apologies if it's always been this way. It just seemed "different" somehow today when I went in to try to get some of the new battle pets. I've got Invincible, so I have run this raid MANY times, but I never noticed being able to turn off the transporters.
    We need to know if happens also to other classes this. Maybe it's some new things with 7.1

I just chatted with someone who had the hidden appearance that was the purple tint and they said they unlocked it when they entered the withered scenario, not completed it, entered it. I don't know if they where trolling or what but it sure didn't seem like they where

Quote Originally Posted by anjack View Post
    I just chatted with someone who had the hidden appearance that was the purple tint and they said they unlocked it when they entered the withered scenario, not completed it, entered it. I don't know if they where trolling or what but it sure didn't seem like they where
    thats the bugged version, complete 200 wq to unlock purple

Quote Originally Posted by rt1990 View Post

Before you would have to click on the portals and it would give you options. The one that goes to the Lich King, you can either walk right into it and it will teleport you to the throne OR you can click it and it would give you options on where to go.

Deleted
    Hey guys. I've found something.

I was watching on World of Wargraphs. And i check the first Dk profile. And you know what i've found ? The HAA.

Not in green, but it was. And i'm telling to myself "If the Dk who's number one on the classment got it, it can't be a bug, it's too risky for him and his guild, he can't use bug and take the risk to take a ban".

So i think he found how to get the Runes. And that mean they're obtainable before 7.1.

Here's profile : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Kanj/advanced

I've tried to catch him on pm, but he wasn't connect. If someone can try to ask him.
    Last edited by mmocf0be429ed8; 2016-10-27 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Otonashi View Post

I was watching on World of Wargraphs. And i check the first Dk profile. And you know what i've found ? The HAA.

Not in green, but it was. And i'm telling to myself "If the Dk who's number one on the classment got it, it can't be a bug, it's too risky for him and his guild, he can't use bug and take the risk to take a ban".

So i think he found how to get the Runes. And that mean they're obtainable before 7.1.

Here's profile : http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/characte.../Kanj/advanced

I've tried to catch him on pm, but he wasn't connect. If someone can try to ask him.
    You're assuming that just because he is a top performing/ranking DK he wouldn't glitch?

Here's profile : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Kanj/advanced

using the bug isnt bannable

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meladee View Post
    You're assuming that just because he is a top performing/ranking DK he wouldn't glitch?
    Yeah. I mean, it's like if Tegu was using the bug, it could be really bad for him. Players who are at the top like this can't use bug, it's too risky for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazel View Post
    It is. Read the WoW Charts, according to the nature of the bug, it can be bannable.

Yeah. I mean, it's like if Tegu was using the bug, it could be really bad for him. Players who are at the top like this can't use bug, it's too risky for them.

It is. Read the WoW Charts, according to the nature of the bug, it can be bannable.
    As of the most recent patch, bugged appearances don't reset when changing specs... I think blizzard doesn't care. It's as they said, purely cosmetic and doesn't effect or hinder the game.

Deleted
    You can see on the icon its real. And the bug is fixed....

Deleted
    Okay, fuck me, i'm going to suicide right know.

Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    You were saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    Not finding anything in his newsfeed that would allude to picking it up... but it could've been a while, or is not something that shows up in newsfeeds? His artifact hidden appearance was from 10/4, but that might have been the unholy or blood one too... can anyone confirm if there's another achievement after finding one? Or that they show up in the feed?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    this should be updated on the OP, using a different color variation of a hidden artifact apparence is not even a bug anymore, it's litterally now a function added in 7.1, anyone can do it without using any trick, I just went into the apparence tab of my regular old blades, and at the bottom, there it was, Dark Runeblades, with the purple color unlocked, since I've done 200 world quests with my blood hidden.
    the point still stands tho, if it's not green, it's not real.
    firstly, if someone had gotten a hold of it, the word would be out.
    secondly, it should be quite obvious for anyone by now that THIS HAA IS UNOBTAINABLE AS OF NOW.
    bugged like arms warrs or locked behind higher AK/world boss.
    please..make the reposts stop..
    Skysin/Xavius EU

its not a bug anymore.
    now u can get HAA for one spec, unlock other coloring of that HAA and u will have it for every spec without bugging anything.
    btw easiest HAA coloring is 1000 kills, coz all u have to do is do like 15-25 bgs and u got it, coz u get credit for anyone's kills in bgs (atleast in some range)
    world quests and dungeons ones worth much more time.
    Last edited by tankelele; 2016-10-27 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tankelele View Post
    its not a bug anymore.
    now u can get HAA for one spec, unlock other coloring of that HAA and u will have it for every spec without bugging anything.
    btw easiest HAA coloring is 1000 kills, coz all u have to do is do like 15-25 bgs and u got it, coz u get credit for anyone's kills in bgs (atleast in some range)
    Are you saying that you will see that additional bar down the bottom for the other specs if you have unlocked any HAA and simply the first one remains locked?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankelele View Post
    its not a bug anymore.
    Actually, the fastest way to get the 1k kills is to farm lvl 1 on trial accounts (yes, they count even if lvl 1). I multiboxed 4 trial accounts, 15/20 mins and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsajoke View Post
    Actually, the fastest way to get the 1k kills is to farm lvl 1 on trial accounts (yes, they count even if lvl 1). I multiboxed 4 trial accounts, 15/20 mins and done.
    *snip*

Nvm, i misread your post. that would probably work but not everyone is willing to fuck around with multi boxing.