Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    You can pre-load the game now on Steam, it should be in your list now or very soon if you're eligible.
    Thanks, i would have never noticed it otherwise

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Slightly off-topic: https://bethesda.net/en/article/42QH...d-game-reviews

Really Bethesda?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post

Really Bethesda?
    I personally see nothing wrong with this.

We also understand that some of you want to read reviews before you make your decision, and if that’s the case we encourage you to wait for your favorite reviewers to share their thoughts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    I personally see nothing wrong with this.
    Me either. I'm just wondering if he posted the wrong link or something.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    So, what Creation Kit do we use for the Special Edition? Will it have its own?

Really Bethesda?
    Great article about this here

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain.../#38e857616d78

The writer takes a fairly balanced approach at explaining why it is not a good idea to do this. Apparently Bethesda fucked up their own new policy by giving a Youtuber the game a month early to make a video hyping the game up.

Really Bethesda?
    As someone who doesn't put a whole lot of stock in reviews, I don't really have a huge issue. If you need a review before you buy a game, you've still got the option to wait. At the end of the day, reviewers can still review and people can still wait and read those reviews prior to buying.

If I'm buying a game on launch day, I'm already committed to the game, and have been for awhile. No review is talking me out of that. If I'm on the fence about something, I'm not buying day one anyway, so I can wait and see how reviews pan out.

The YouTube thing is a bit of a bad look, but really, a company is supposed to market its game and drum up excitement. I don't see how this is any different.
    No, real men set standards and are territorial. Real men don't accept others that stray from the norm. Real men bully those that appear to be weak and inferior. Real men crave structure, hierarchies and rules. Your definition is just a way to neuter the male gender and only losers are deceived by it
    What I learned in a Nintendo thread

10+ Year Old Account
    For anyone interested, in case it hasn't been posted yet, here's the Nexus site for Skyrim SE: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

And interestingly enough Arthmoor seemed to have pulled a rabbit out of the proverbial hat and already released a version of his Alternate Start mod for SSE. YAY! It's also available for XB1 as well.

The Forgotten City is already out for SSE as well. Kudos to mod authors for getting console players new content even before it has officially released. Well XB1 players at least.
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2016-10-27 at 04:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    And interestingly enough Arthmoor seemed to have pulled a rabbit out of the proverbial hat and already released a version of his Alternate Start mod for SSE. YAY! It's also available for XB1 as well.

The Forgotten City is already out for SSE as well. Kudos to mod authors for getting console players new content even before it has officially released. Well XB1 players at least.
    Arthmoor has been going CRAZY getting mods ported over. MOST of the mods posted on the Nexus site are done by him lol. The game releases in less than 20 hours, I'm hoping by the time I get home that more mods will have been ported over!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I just had "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition" added to my account for preload today. So you can download it now while waiting for the release, as long as you have previously purchased Skyrim and all of the DLC.

Really Bethesda?
    Fuck their stupid age gate. About time they got rid of it.

Also, this sentence is self contradictory:

While we will continue to work with media, streamers, and YouTubers to support their coverage – both before and after release – we want everyone, including those in the media, to experience our games at the same time
    They want everyone to experience their games at the same time... so they gave early copies to Youtubers It's a bullshit strategy to get fanboy streamers gushing over the game whilst people who might be critical don't get to say anything until all those sweet pre-orders/day one orders are paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Fuck their stupid age gate. About time they got rid of it.

Also, this sentence is self contradictory:

They want everyone to experience their games at the same time... so they gave early copies to Youtubers It's a bullshit strategy to get fanboy streamers gushing over the game whilst people who might be critical don't get to say anything until all those sweet pre-orders/day one orders are paid for.
    They should have made those youtubers sign a NDA that expires the day before release.

It's unlocked I think.

Yup, the special edition does look rather nice.

However, the "feature" that prevents you from adjusting the system audio volume unless you tab out of the game should be fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I'm sticking to the regular version for the time being. The SE is running like shit outdoors. Indoors is smooth as silk. Outdoors I'm barely pushing 20fps.

Rather odd, I am getting good frames outdoors.

My FPS is just fine, ~70, but I forgot how terrible the vanilla UI is without SkyUI. I think I'm going to wait a few weeks to see if we get a SSE SKSE (SKSESE?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Looks like I'm sticking to the regular version for the time being. The SE is running like shit outdoors. Indoors is smooth as silk. Outdoors I'm barely pushing 20fps.
    May need to give your build.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi