Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    You can see on the icon its real. And the bug is fixed....
    The icon was always there when you glitched it. I'm running around with the red one as well, because frankly fuck it at that point :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    The icon was always there when you glitched it. I'm running around with the red one as well, because frankly fuck it at that point :P.
    Basically how I feel. I want the blue one to match my tmog, but when my guild does M+ runs im usually there as dps so I started using the purple one that I do have just so my guild runs count.

Quote Originally Posted by Logchopper View Post
    Are you saying that you will see that additional bar down the bottom for the other specs if you have unlocked any HAA and simply the first one remains locked?
    yes. exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by aroth View Post
    Basically how I feel. I want the blue one to match my tmog, but when my guild does M+ runs im usually there as dps so I started using the purple one that I do have just so my guild runs count.
    Yeah same, the 100 dungeon grind is the most atrocious of the the 3 and when I play frost I don't want to waste the counter.

u can use other spec hidden appearnce that u unlocked via original HAA to grind more HAA colorings.
    example: i unlocked unholy HAA, got 1000 kills coloring. jumped into Frost spec, swapped my Frost AA into 1000 kills HAA and continue grinding my WQ/100 dungeons runs as frost with 1000 kills HAA. i tested this and it works. ur progress on other HAA colorings stacks betwen specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Yeah same, the 100 dungeon grind is the most atrocious of the the 3 and when I play frost I don't want to waste the counter.
    Matter of opinion. I personally think the 1000 PKs is worse, but then I don't play on a PVP realm and I don't care for PVP much in the first place. Most of the 52 kills I have now came from friendly fire during dungeon runs (or getting people killed with Path of Frost xD)

edit:

Supposedly if you are willing to set up multi-boxing, you can make some trial accounts and lvl 1 toons on them and farm them for the kills. Sounds like a lot of work though imo.
    Last edited by aroth; 2016-10-27 at 04:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsajoke View Post
    Actually, the fastest way to get the 1k kills is to farm lvl 1 on trial accounts (yes, they count even if lvl 1). I multiboxed 4 trial accounts, 15/20 mins and done.
    i was grinding my prestige levels anyway at the same time getting quite a few AP and honor levels so.

Quote Originally Posted by aroth View Post
    Matter of opinion. I personally think the 1000 PKs is worse, but then I don't play on a PVP realm and I don't care for PVP much in the first place. Most of the 52 kills I have now came from friendly fire during dungeon runs (or getting people killed with Path of Frost xD)

edit:

Supposedly if you are willing to set up multi-boxing, you can make some trial accounts and lvl 1 toons on them and farm them for the kills. Sounds like a lot of work though imo.
    I did the 1000 kills in about 3 games of AV.

Quote Originally Posted by Otonashi View Post
    Hey guys. I've found something.

I was watching on World of Wargraphs. And i check the first Dk profile. And you know what i've found ? The HAA.

Not in green, but it was. And i'm telling to myself "If the Dk who's number one on the classment got it, it can't be a bug, it's too risky for him and his guild, he can't use bug and take the risk to take a ban".

So i think he found how to get the Runes. And that mean they're obtainable before 7.1.

Here's profile : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Kanj/advanced

I've tried to catch him on pm, but he wasn't connect. If someone can try to ask him.
    You would be surprised by the amount of top players that use of way worse stuff like cc bot, interrupt bot, rotation bot and so on. Glitching a weapon appearance is nothing.

i'm sure this was the first thing you guys did, but has anyone tried getting sucked into frostmourne in the lich king fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    i'm sure this was the first thing you guys did, but has anyone tried getting sucked into frostmourne in the lich king fight?
    tried that, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Skysin View Post
    this should be updated on the OP, using a different color variation of a hidden artifact apparence is not even a bug anymore, it's litterally now a function added in 7.1, anyone can do it without using any trick, I just went into the apparence tab of my regular old blades, and at the bottom, there it was, Dark Runeblades, with the purple color unlocked, since I've done 200 world quests with my blood hidden.
    the point still stands tho, if it's not green, it's not real.
    firstly, if someone had gotten a hold of it, the word would be out.
    secondly, it should be quite obvious for anyone by now that THIS HAA IS UNOBTAINABLE AS OF NOW.
    bugged like arms warrs or locked behind higher AK/world boss.
    please..make the reposts stop..
    Quote Originally Posted by tankelele View Post
    its not a bug anymore.
    now u can get HAA for one spec, unlock other coloring of that HAA and u will have it for every spec without bugging anything.
    btw easiest HAA coloring is 1000 kills, coz all u have to do is do like 15-25 bgs and u got it, coz u get credit for anyone's kills in bgs (atleast in some range)
    world quests and dungeons ones worth much more time.
    wow, this is kind of huge

so 7.1 just gave up and now anyone can "legally" get their hidden skins (just not the base color) so long as they have found at least 1 hidden base skin + unlocked one of 3 recolors for that .. correct ?

so as DK - you find Blood hidden base, unlock one of Bloods recolors and then you can use that same slot recolor to equip Frost and UH hiddens, without ever having found their bases .. and this works in 7.1 and persists through respec/relog wetc .. correct ?

Would you happen to know if this only applies to hidden skin row or to Valorous as well ? i.e. in 7.1 if youve done the Legion hero achi - can you use that skin without doing the Balance of Power ?

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    wow, this is kind of huge

so 7.1 just gave up and now anyone can "legally" get their hidden skins (just not the base color) so long as they have found at least 1 hidden base skin + unlocked one of 3 recolors for that .. correct ?

so as DK - you find Blood hidden base, unlock one of Bloods recolors and then you can use that same slot recolor to equip Frost and UH hiddens, without ever having found their bases .. and this works in 7.1 and persists through respec/relog wetc .. correct ?

Would you happen to know if this only applies to hidden skin row or to Valorous as well ? i.e. in 7.1 if youve done the Legion hero achi - can you use that skin without doing the Balance of Power ?
    I am not entirely sure this is an intended change. Seems more likely that they tried to fix the original bug and this was the result of the attempted fix.

As for the Valorous row, no. You will not be able to use the 2rd-4th colors unless you have unlocked the first, and you cannot unlock the first without clearing Nighthold.

Hello my fellow knights,

I've been looking for the hidden skin for quite some time now, even in the old world, and I think most of our theories are way too complicated. It has to be a simple trigger. Most of the hidden skins are just drops from mobs which have absolutely no logical connection to the class/weapon/skin (e.g. the necrosomething book for warlocks)

So, that being said, have anyone tried:

- to spam "empower rune weapon" (at certain locations or just at all)? Frost is the only DK spec with this spell at last

- to dig it up with archeology

- to spam "corpse explosion" (maybe on demons or vrykul)?

- to use "death gate" at certain locations which could alternate it's destination (like "Hey, why I'm not at ebon hold but in the realm of death instead?!"

Also, even if we probably turned every stone on Shield's Rest, this one normal mob among all this elites inside the tomb who's slamming at the locked door really makes me crazy.

So, sorry for the grammer guys, I'm not a native speaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsbury View Post
    Hello my fellow knights,

So, that being said, have anyone tried:

- to spam "empower rune weapon" (at certain locations or just at all)? Frost is the only DK spec with this spell at last

- to dig it up with archeology

- to spam "corpse explosion" (maybe on demons or vrykul)?

- to use "death gate" at certain locations which could alternate it's destination (like "Hey, why I'm not at ebon hold but in the realm of death instead?!"

Also, even if we probably turned every stone on Shield's Rest, this one normal mob among all this elites inside the tomb who's slamming at the locked door really makes me crazy.
    1) haven't tried to use Empower Rune Weapon, really doubt that it will trigger something...
    2) ppl said that they already tried archeology(in beta or 7.0.3 idk) but I'm going to try it myself in Stormheim.
    3) I'm using 'Corpse Explosion' pretty often, especially on a demons and vrykuls, also tried to place them on some runes(haustvald, highmountain, azsuna) on the floor and then explode
    4) Trying Death gate from time to time in some interesting places or while standing on a runes or some other symbols...
    Also tried farming Shields Rest(in a company of elite undead(control undead) ghost) just as others...I've been in the tomb(all 3 chambers), used Skaggldrink in there, Death Door Charm and Death Gate.

Did anyone check if corpse explosion works on Xavius after his death in the raid?...
    This idea came to my mind only after I left LFR, but it would be interesting to check it

Quote Originally Posted by Newashbringer View Post
    Did anyone check if corpse explosion works on Xavius after his death in the raid?...
    This idea came to my mind only after I left LFR, but it would be interesting to check it
    doesnt work

Deleted
    I don't know how he have the hidden appearance O.O
    https: //gyazo. com/a065284ab79cf3dbc1b3613c988ff505

Quote Originally Posted by Franxavis View Post
    I don't know how he have the hidden appearance O.O
    https: //gyazo. com/a065284ab79cf3dbc1b3613c988ff505
    It's a known glitch for the 5000th time if it's not green it's not legit.

Sigh

anyone else want to tell him?