Stealth nerf - Gunpowder Charge

No longer usable in pvp.

Well it was fun while it lasted i had a feeling this was going to get nerfed. Hitting someone for 3-500k at 40 yards was just too good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Excellent!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

i think a lot of classes got stealth nerfs or just nefs from the 7.1 notes on gimmick abilities, which is good, Ret's Holy Wrath (1 shot spell that Rets are using when low hp) got nerfed from 50% of missing hp into dmg to 35% of missing hp.

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Not only that, they removed most consumables from PvP. Can't even use Savory Deviate Delight in random BG's anymore )):
    Why did they do that? i thought they wanted to add stuff back to random bgs like Nitro boots/glider

I have no idea, there are some pretty weird restrictions.

Things that work:

Neck enchants (Hidden Satyr etc.)
    Nitro boosts
    Healing potions

Things that don't work:

Gunpowder Charge
    DMG potions (Deadly Grace, the new stat ones etc.)
    Well Fed
    Various consumables (Savory Deviate Delight, Reflecting Prism, the rune things)

I haven't tried Goblin Glider, but I would assume it doesn't work either, seeing as they disabled it in PvE instances. The cloak tinker might work considering nitro boosts do.
    AH ic, well atleast nitro boots are working (i didnt have chance to check it out myself) thx for the info. But i honestly think they need put glyders back in use, nothing beats when u are being chased down by angry crowd of enemies who try to kill you in EOTs, and you just glyde over the edge to other side of the map, leaving them with nothing =) (every Dh can do it, hence i think other classes should be able use glyders too)

15+ Year Old Account
    Not only that, they removed most consumables from PvP. Can't even use Savory Deviate Delight in random BG's anymore )):
    * Removed Pandaren Racials from PVP.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

The bg stuff is clearly bugged, you cant drop the +health banners that only work in bgs to start with. You cant drop guild banners for bonus honor, and you *can* eat stat buff food but you cant eat fountain goldfish. Can use old war pot, cant use prolonged power.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaustos View Post
    The bg stuff is clearly bugged, you cant drop the +health banners that only work in bgs to start with. You cant drop guild banners for bonus honor, and you *can* eat stat buff food but you cant eat fountain goldfish. Can use old war pot, cant use prolonged power.
    They're going to gut pvp in order to make it "balanced". But all it is now is a shitty trainwreck i mean for fucks sake you cant even use relics, trinkets and now not even consumables or engineering stuff. God damn blizzard just delete pvp.

Deleted
    Random BGs shouldn't have these item restrictions. Stat template and ability template are good introductions to random BGs, been able to jump into a battle regardless of gear is healthy bgs. But the amount of restrictions that is currently inplace for them would feel more at home in rated BGs.

Random BGs should be a place where you can do cool shit to win, cobalt frag bombs, gunpower charge, glider, MC cap, potions, the "Wild West" of instanced pvp. Rated bgs should have these restrictions because you get a rating afterwards, in randoms you just get ap and gear.

I hope they change this.

As of last night i can use gunpowder charge again. I think blizz pushed through a hot fix, anyone else notice this?