Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gdorneles View Post
    So, I don't know if that's a change or a bug, but i'm a WW monk and I have the Hidden Artifact Skin and Colors for the WW weapon.
    I switched to MW and I noticed that I also have the hidden colors for the MW weapon, although I don't have the original color (green).
    The Mistweaver hidden skin is a drop from the dragons of nightmare, and I didn't get it.
    Is that something I don't know? A hidden change? A bug?
    Proof: http://imgur.com/Hhww164
    Pretty sure you unlock the hidden artifact tints at the same time for all specs, since each of them simply says "do 100 dungeons with A hidden artifact" and so on, not THAT specific hidden artifact.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted
    Small change to the Broken Isles loading screen - Varian's swords are now both orange, instead of blue/orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Pereqt View Post
    No, what? 10charts
    It's been hot-fixed, but for a while Tuesday hitting the 'z' key was an instant disconnect.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I like how 4 pages later, people still "quickly" post to say something was already in the game. Even though it's obviously been improved. As for a proper list:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ented_changes/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dyzz View Post
    Pretty sure thats just random luck. Nobody in my guild got a legendary yesterday. We all got Kara Attuned and did the 3 emissaries. I still have 0 legendaries on 2 characters.
    Just because your guild didnt doesnt mean it is just the "same luck"

There are an incredibly amount of reports of increased legendaries across servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    I dont. I fucking hate that place and stopped entering the city the instant i hit exalted and got my pathfinder achieve.
    Yeah, screw high-AP rewards anyhow, what would you use those for!

Tonights normal EN run yielded legendaries for 2 folks, myself and a balance druid. Whether that's anecdotal or relevant to any sort of drop rate increase, who knows?

In other news, the EN trash 'workaround' still exists, which I find quite surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    Legendaries seem to drop more. Seven people in my guild got one today (I was one of them YAY).
    Probably. Me and 4 from the Guild (total 5) just got leggy yesterday.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Tonights normal EN run yielded legendaries for 2 folks, myself and a balance druid. Whether that's anecdotal or relevant to any sort of drop rate increase, who knows?

In other news, the EN trash 'workaround' still exists, which I find quite surprising.
    We did a run in heroic EN and 3 or 4 leggies dropped of 5 from yesterday.

Deleted
    I noticed that the Deadeye monocle ( cosmetic white item ) that you get as a hunter was changed to a green item. Now we can finally transmog it ( i made a account here on mmochamp especially to share this haha )

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...92073172566016

The pre-7.0 tab targeting logic is now baseline in 7.1, so that CVar was no longer needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Under what? All the boxes in my map UI are ticked.
    It is a tracking option on your mini map.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    And you get flying gryphons now when you're dead in Suramar now! Awesome.
    We already had it in the very middle where the lift is, is it zone wide now?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    We already had it in the very middle where the lift is, is it zone wide now?
    My bad I think I was wrong on that part.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Thanks for posting the reddit link. Could someone please remind me how to enable ActionCam? Forgot the command. Or is there a new way of enabling it?

Here are some changes that were not present in 7.1 Patch Notes.

Miscellaneous

Legion Companion app has been updated with Artifact Research.
    Galakras can now be soloed. It takes only two shots from the same cannon to bring her down.
    Mount drops now get announced in Guild Chat.
    Ancient Mana Nodes in Suramar appear as blue icons.
    Withered J'im is now required for Unleashed MonstrositiesUnleashed Monstrosities. Funny fact, because we've got him up twice in a row by accident.
    Deepening ShadowsDeepening Shadows animation is now purple and harder to see during the Cordana Felsong encounter.
    Sephuz's SecretSephuz's Secret has been nerfed. Silence or CC damage-dealing abilities will no longer proc it.
    Dalaran Guards will now tell you where the Transmogrifier is (same place as Enchanting).
    Followers can now be right-clicked and added to missions.
    Players can now hide their belts at the Transmogrifier.
    Weapons that disappeared when sheathing now appear properly.
    Weapon positioning for fist weapons has been improved.
    Items granting Artifact Power that are channeled, can be now consumed while moving.
    Crafted gear can now be upgraded with ObliterumObliterum up to item level 855 (up from 850).
    Glyph of the Blazing SaviorGlyph of the Blazing Savior should work now.
    Crystal VialCrystal Vials can now be purchased in stacks of 20 (up from 5).

Questing

Active Quests number tracking is back!
    The quest at the end of the Order Hall to unlock the third relic slot has had its World Quest requirement reduced to 20 (down from 30).
    Class Hall Upgrades that complete a World Quest no longer count toward emissary bounty chests.
    Selecting the emissary icon will change maps to that specific zone, where you need to complete the World Quests.
    A cutscene has been added when using Flight Master's WhistleFlight Master's Whistle.

Class Changes

Death Knight

Wraith WalkWraith Walk can now be used while dead.

Druid

Travel FormTravel Form has the same speed as mounts.
    Troll's Flight FormFlight Form makes bat noises again.
    The Druid's Class Hall had a Mailbox added.
    The Order Hall set acts now as a dress, instead of chest & legs.
    Druids entering Suramar City now get transformed into a mana saber when shapeshifted.
    The same should apply for Shaman's Ghost WolfGhost Wolf.

Mage

Teleport abilities have had icons updated.
    Felo'melornFelo'melorn's fire balls now have slightly different styles based on your Artifact appearance.
    They can be turned off entirely by talking to Archmage Melis.

Priest

ShadowformShadowform no longer affects mounts.
    There's a proc icon when Holy FireHoly Fire is reset.

Shaman

Earthbind TotemEarthbind Totem has returned.
    Glyph of the Spectral RaptorGlyph of the Spectral Raptor now uses an updated model with more pixels!

Warlock

Demonic GatewayDemonic Gateway activation & travel time decreased.
    Enslave DemonEnslave Demon's cap has been decreased to 109 (down from 110).
    Glyph of the VoidlordGlyph of the Voidlord now has a unique model.
    ContagionContagion is now 15% (up from 12%).
    Casting CircleCasting Circle no longer grants immunity when you stand in it.

Miscellaneous:

Many are suggesting a noticable increase in legendary drops.
    Companion app has been updated for Artifact Research? (http://i.imgur.com/dFWA6xC.png)
    Glider items that make you go faster no longer work in dungeons.
    You can solo Galakras in SoO now. You're able to shoot two shots with one cannon to take him down.
    Mount drops now get announced to guild chat the same way legendaries do.
    Withered J'im is now on the Unleashed Monstrosities achievement.
    Vault of the Wardens, changed the graphic of Cordana's Deepening Shadows to a dark, purple texture that is harder to see. It also spreads a LOT slower.
    Dalaran Hearthstone now sorts along with other hearthstones
    The legendary Sephuz's Secret has been nerfed. CC abilities that also deal damage will no longer proc it on bosses. This is being disputed. Feel free to post your experience.
    You can now ask Dalaran guards for directions to the transmog location.
    Some new server connections have been put in place.
    You can right click followers to add them to a mission now.
    Mana-tinged packs now drop items that you can use to create mana instead of dropping raw mana.
    Dalaran stone is usable in combat (likely unintentional)
    The 'Healing dummies' in the Priest Class order hall are now Lightspawn.
    The mailbox in Bradensbrook now works
    The battle pet Zoom is no longer tradable, and will not continue to multiply in your collection.
    Nelths lair the crevice you would use on naraxus back to the left has been rocked off, now you HAVE to use the green pools that slow you to mitigate the speed.
    The invisible fist weapons have returned to the vendor in peak of Serenity.
    Sylvia, the Dreamweavers emissary has changed from male to female.

UI

Pressing "Z" or your sheath/unsheath hotkey may crash the client
    If it doesn't crash yours, you can sheathe/unsheathe weapons in the preview window using you key bind.
    The top line in a chat box now partially shows instead of just being blank
    There is a new "Request to Join Group" button when right-clicking players in a group.
    Action Cam can be enabled again
    Target Scan is broken. Target Nearest Enemy still works.
    Water on the minimap has been updated in many areas
    Flight Whistle now triggers as a cinematic.
    The Broken Isles loading screen is different now. Varian has two red swords now instead of a blue and a red sword.
    When viewing loot in the dungeon journal, you can now filter by what slot it fits.
    Reporting spam no longer removes that user messages from the chat window.
    Markers for quests to complete (the ? symbol) are now shown in the flight path map.
    All font drop shadows are off by 1 px on the y-axis.

Transmog / Appearance / Toys

Players can now hide their belt, tabard, and shirt at the Transmogrificaction NPCs!
    Some weapons that disappeared when sheathing are now appearing.
    Weapon positioning on fist weapons have been improved.
    The Goren Garb now holds both weapons the right way
    Many class hall set appearances had small adjustments made.
    The fishing artifact is holstered on the back now

Combat

You can now use channeled artifact power items while moving.
    Stealth is now easier to detect. Possibly unintentional, recommend submitting bug report. FIXED

Tradeskills

Many recipes no longer have reputation requirements
    Crafted equipment that is upgraded with obliterum now goes up to 8 instead of 7
    Crystal Vials from vendors now come as 20 in a stack as opposed to 5.
    Starlight Rose Dust was upgraded to a common quality item
    Cut gems can no longer be put in the reagent bank.
    There was a bug wherein Disturbed Podlings (chance to spawn when herbing in Draenor) did not drop loot for level 101+ characters. No more! It's been fixed.
    Glyph of the Blazing Savior works now.
    Underlight Angler (fishing artifact) trait "Way of the Flounder" now persists after you click your bobber.
    Excess ancient mana is now ignored on mobs and nodes. Allows skinning with mana on corpse.
    If you have the Underlight Angler the drop rate of Rare Fish bait has been significantly increased.
    Fishing Pools in Suramar can now drop Leyscale Koi which, a soulbound fish which gives you 25 Ancient Mana.
    The Sleeping Murloc now drops about 4x as much fish.
    Leystone Basilisk now have the same color as Felslate Basilisks have, seems to be a bug. They still drop Leystone
    The Tuskarr Fishing spear now lasts 10 minutes with a 10 minute cooldown similar to the fishing hat lures. Was previously 3 minutes with a 5 minute cooldown.
    Cleaned out some unlearnable recipes from the Unlearned category
    Mother's Skinning Knife is now a toy
    The plow finally works again at the farm in Halfhill
    The item 'weather-beaten journal' had its fishing requirement lowered from 100 skill to 1 skill.

Quests

Active quests number tracker is back.
    At the end of your class campaign you only need to complete 20 world quest now instead of 30
    Rep gains for feeding the addicts in Shal'Aran now up to 75 from 50.
    Arcane sentries and mobs that can be activated/given ancient mana have had their costs reduced. The text does not reflect this, but it is shown in the confirmation window when you set it up.
    Selecting the emissary mission icon on the map changes the map to that zone.
    Class hall upgrade that completes a WQ no longer counts toward emissary quests.
    Monk daily no longer gives a mastery buff at level 110.

CLASSES

NOTE: A lot of class changes were made and mentioned in PTR notes, but never made it to live notes. The changes were still made, however, and can be viewed in latest PTR notes.

Druid

Travel form is now 200% speed.
    Cenarion Ward now removes shapeshift forms.
    Druid bat form once again makes bat noises.
    Druid order hall set is now a dress instead of chest + legs.
    Owlkin Frenzy got a new proc texture animation
    Pepe now properly shows up on Bear Form druids.
    Druid class hall has a mailbox.

Death Knight

Wraith Walk now usable when dead.

Death Knight - Unholy

Sludge Belcher no longer turns into Rotface/Festergut model.

Shaman

Now has Earthbind totem.
    Glyph of the Spectral Raptor now uses the newer raptor model

Priest - Holy

There's now a proc icon when Holy Fire resets
    Glyph of Valkyr for holy priests now floats around and has a different color/animations.

Priest - Shadow

Shadow form no longer affects mounts. A glyph was added to bring it back.

Paladin - Holy

The Silver Hand artifact has had a cosmetic change. The libram you get that straps to your side now won't be covered by big belts that have dangly bits.

Hunter

Aimed shot for MM Hunters nerfed ~5%

Hunter - BM

Can't use Essence Swapper to turn Hati into a Valkyr any more.

Rogue - Assassin

Crippling Poison no longer applies to bosses in dungeons.

Mage

Many teleport spells now have unique art

Mage - Fire

Artifact fireballs now change slightly based on artifact appearance.
    Fire Mages can now turn off the flame orb effect of Felo'melorn by talking to Archmage Melis

Monk

Cant use Zen Pilgrimage in dungeons

Warlock

The travel time upon cast and activation time on Demonic Gateway has been significantly sped up.
    lowered the cap to 109 on 'Enslave Demon' down from 110
    Glyph of Voidlord has a new model which looks like a voidwalker wearing armor, instead of the electricity looking one.
    Warlock pets no longer despawn upon exiting Dreadscar Rift. (Class order Hall.)

Warlock - Affliction

Contagion is now 12%; was 15%.

Warrior

"glyph of the blazing savior" is no longer bugged and can be inscribed on intercept for protection spec.

PVP

A lot of changes were made to pvp talents. You should open yours and review them all again.
    Warden towers were hot-fixed to give 300 honor again, and apparently the "other" pvp world quests (like the darkbrul arena) now reward 500 honor.
    Halloween Broom is no longer usable in BGs
    Battle Standards (both guild rep/honor bonus and the health increase one) are disabled in battlegrounds.
    Can no longer use flasks or gain benefits from food in random bgs.
    The bug where Alterac Valley would become unblacklisted has been fixed.
    Engineering items nitro boosts and the built in cloak glider now function.
    Ornate Spyglass, Goblin Jumper Cables/Gnomish Army Knife, Thermal Anvil, Jeeves, and Magical Pet Biscut's don't work in BG's anymore.
    Noggenfogger also disabled in bgs
    Damage/Healing in the BG Scoreboard is now abbreviated (http://i.imgur.com/8Ylf9x7.png)

Hunter

The sting pvp talent rows was changed New talent "Trailblazer" is 5% stronger than the notes say

Monk - MW

Counteract magic used to heal for 150% extra when the target was afflicted by a magic dot, now it's 125%
    Zen focus (Honor talent) empowered the Thunder focus tea (which could be reseted with Rising thunder)... now it is another skill, "Zen focus tea"
    Surge of Mist is now on an 8 seconds cooldown, it was 6. (thanks to Specificscientific) This means that we can no longer reset the immunity to silences and interrupts.

Warlock

Casting Circle talent no longer grants immunity to silence/interrupt while you stand in it. It now reduces duration of silence/interrupt by 70%

10+ Year Old Account
    Glyph of the Valkyr for holy priests' Spirit of Redemption has had a graphical update and you now appear as a fully animated Halls of Valor / Stormheim type of Valkyr rather than the old static WotLK shape.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Just because your guild didnt doesnt mean it is just the "same luck"

There are an incredibly amount of reports of increased legendaries across servers.
    Theres also the same incredible amount of reports that people still didn't get even 1 and have 0. So your argument holds little to no merit other than personal beliefs, the same as mine. We also got 0 yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    Legendaries seem to drop more. Seven people in my guild got one today (I was one of them YAY).
    i feel like this is true, OR they actually flipped the on switch for that "bad luck" cushion. Finally got mine tuesday from the world boss, and so did 3 other people...
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by XistenZ View Post
    The artifact power things with cast time gets cancelled if I move, so deffo doesn't work for me. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding it....
    For some reasons, the ones you get with the Kadghar quest (before Karazhan) can't be used while moving. But the ones you get in dungeons and worldquest works.

Also, the "brief history of ages/eons" are cancelled when moving too.