10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror

Zimbabwe :lets face it we need the white people to come back.

http://zimbabwe-today.com/2015/03/li...-to-come-back/

Interesting pov re post colonial Africa.

Ha, Obama saying they need the white man to come back to save them. Fun stuff.

Need more Shaka.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

That's an awesome website though. The article about a group of Zimbabwe war veterans threatening Germany with war over some bond note printing dispute totally made my day

That's how colonialism works. You disrupt things to the point that the natives have no other recourse but become dependant on you and your systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    That's an awesome website though. The article about a group of Zimbabwe war veterans threatening Germany with war over some bond note printing dispute totally made my day
    In further news: "Prophet Makandiwa reveals secrets to his power,why he must always wear a gold watch to be able to prophecy"

oh, and related: "Prophet Bushiri – The more wealth you have, the more holy you are and the less money you have, the less close to God you are."

I hope they have vacancies, Prophet seems like a profession I could get behind.
    Last edited by Puri; 2016-10-27 at 12:28 PM.

good luck with that..

Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    That's how colonialism works. You disrupt things to the point that the natives have no other recourse but become dependant on you and your systems.
    So what systems would these be, in the case of what is now Zimbabwe?

Haha, maybe that's how it works for certain peoples in certain nations.

But obviously you're not aware of the fact that the majority of this world is populated thanks to colonialism.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Prophet seems like a profession I could get behind.
    Yes. Prophet Itachi says, bring Itachi chicken and pepsi. Chicken and pepsi make Itachi belly full. When belly full, Itachi happy and closer to god. When Itachi happy and closer to god, Itachi make people happy. Make much happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    Yeah, because Africa was so advanced before the europeans colonized it

So they found one black dude to interview who misses the white man?

The colonials would pick the weakest tribe to lead the country, the reason was that the weakest tribe would depend on the colonials for protection and so the weak tribe would be loyal.

This caused the the genocide of a million people in Rwanda when the French pulled out and the larger stronger tribe rose up to extract revenge against the weaker smaller tribe.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

They shouldn't come back, Zimbabwe has done nothing but discriminate against them. This could of totally been avoided as with Botswana or Namibia, where the European diaspora, mixed race populations and natives live without significant ethnic conflict.

10+ Year Old Account
    No question to Obama about Obama? I'm disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    They shouldn't come back, Zimbabwe has done nothing but discriminate against them. This could of totally been avoided as with Botswana or Namibia, where the European diaspora, mixed race populations and natives live without significant ethnic conflict.
    Also, Zimbabwe (Rodesia) was one of the two or three most thriving African countries before Mugabe took charge and decided to make racism into his official ideology. Turns out, taking everything away from one race and chasing it away, and giving it all to another race doesn't magically solve economical problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodgoy View Post
    Yeah, because Africa was so advanced before the europeans colonized it
    Southern and Central Africa wasn't, but North/East/West Africans were pretty on par with most of the world. This is why it was relatively easy for the Dutch/English to colonize the Cape, because when your enemies live in small tribes with spears and hammers and you have rifles and swords, you're at an advantage.

However, when you're trying to capture Tripoli or Mogadishu and the natives have swords and guns and a military, it's definitely more difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, but only if we get to change its name back to Rhodesia.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    So they found one black dude to interview who misses the white man?

The colonials would pick the weakest tribe to lead the country, the reason was that the weakest tribe would depend on the colonials for protection and so the weak tribe would be loyal.

This caused the the genocide of a million people in Rwanda when the French pulled out and the larger stronger tribe rose up to extract revenge against the weaker smaller tribe.
    Reminds me of the history of Haiti and how it was considered a thriving successful nation at three distinct periods throughout history.

Of course each time it was due to the French or the US (White people in other words) and each time they left the nation fell back into utter squalor in practically a matter of hours.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

15+ Year Old Account
    The "system" that they so desperately need is less corruption. If you want call lack of corruption a trait of colonialism go ahead.

Aside from that, systems brought by colonialism have little to do with it. The flaw playing out here isn't in how they say they will handle the economy, welfare, industry or other issues. The flaw is that the system they claim to stand for doesn't exist, it's nonsense on paper that's entirely replaced by cronyism and corruption in practice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Southern and Central Africa wasn't, but North/East/West Africans were pretty on par with most of the world.
    Maybe because arabs " muslims" have enslaved those dark peupel since the beginning of Islam, till the euro colonization... isn't it, mister arab lord ?

Islam is and always have been "slavery" based.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, its more that they were trying to insulate themselves from other nations and ended up getting rekt economically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Race-related threads aren't allowed here.