Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Yes, they will be. Just today the announced they made a profit again and their fine is totally covered by their savings already.

Basic economical knowledge beats you again.
    We are talking about the same Deutsche Bank right? The one whose chief economist said "Europe is seriously ill" and demanded the EU look at bending new rules to avoid disaster? This one? http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...m-EU-taxpayers

Of course I couldn't disagree with his Basic economical knowledge but even so...
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    We are talking about the same Deutsche Bank right? The one whose chief economist said "Europe is seriously ill" and demanded the EU look at bending new rules to avoid disaster? This one? http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...m-EU-taxpayers

Of course I couldn't disagree with his Basic economical knowledge but even so...
    You asked if the Deutsche Bank will be around tomorrow based on their fine by the US agency. I said yes, because that fine is covered and they recently made a profit.

Never was the general health of Deutsche Bank or the long term development a topic.

Can we, at this point, just add English to the things you are not good at?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You asked if the Deutsche Bank will be around tomorrow based on their fine by the US agency. I said yes, because that fine is covered and they recently made a profit.
    Lucky for them they have a Brit at the helm, things could have been so much different with a native in charge.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Lucky for them they have a Brit at the helm, things could have been so much different with a native in charge.
    I can play the game of unrelated responses too! Here:

What is your royal families heritage again?

Checkmate.

And you are ignoring the fact that 9000 passports are issued to Eurozone financial institutions keen to access the rest of the world via London whereas only 5000 passports are issued to UK finance companies.
    Because banks can't connect to the outside world except through the UK... That's the gist of your argument? You do realise that the major banks simply open subsidiaries oversees instead of going through (rofl) the UK as an intermediary? Talk about delusions of grandeur.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.