Poll: Who will win the election

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I'm kinda worried what will happen on election day.
    "Peaceful" left/facists would certainly be out there on the streets, burning tires and containers "peacefully (tm)", if Killary Killton loses.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's clear who will win, she's already won. The question that interests me is: will the next Republican candidate get back to defending us from War on Christmas, or go on with defending us from Mexican rapists instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

The Clinton/Bush dynasty will continue.

Depends how many dead people and illegals they can get on the books for clinton

About a quarter of poll respondents didn't read the question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    About a quarter of poll respondents didn't read the question.
    I just accidentally voted for the wrong one.

I know who is going to lose on election day. America. America is going to lose on election day.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I just accidentally voted for the wrong one.

/10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Zerenty View Post
    Hillary wants to go to war with Syria and Russia, effectivly known as WW3, not to mention she is apparently not getting punished for her crimes, i thought that was what you americans were good at?
    She wants to start WW3? When did she say that?

See also: What crimes is she not being punished for? Please cite the current charges against her, or the charges that were dropped.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Him using the word rigged isn't exactly right here. He's confusing "everyone against him" as "rigged". They are against him because he has no idea what he's talking about and/or doing.
    Naw, he's pretty specific about what he means when he says it's rigged. It's why he's calling for people to "monitor" voting locations, and it's why he's made claims of "widescale voter fraud".
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It's not a hard choice, is it.
    Even I would easily beat Trump and I am not even American.
    Even Trump has beaten Trump!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Well, not the American people. I can tell you that much at least

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Depends how many dead people and illegals they can get on the books for clinton
    A good 63-ish is a genrous estimate.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    100 times that in Philly every election

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Whatever your personal opinion might be, dont forget to vote though.

Am i even entitled to voice an opinion, being from europe ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Let's be honest, she would even try to blame 'No Man's Sky' on Putin if she found the chance.
    The only things I'm aware of her blaming Putin are things that US intelligence agencies say are Putin's fault or were under Putin's direction. So I'm not understanding the consistent, "She blames everything on Russia" comments when she seems to have only blamed Russia for things that it's believed Russia has done?
    Last edited by Krigaren; 2016-10-27 at 06:09 PM.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    It's clear who will win, she's already won. The question that interests me is: will the next Republican candidate get back to defending us from War on Christmas, or go on with defending us from Mexican rapists instead?
    Probably the latter.

A friend made a really good and terrifying point the other day - if Trump hadn't been a such a horrible goofball, tweeting insults at strangers and talking over Hillary in the debates, grabbing pussies and allegedly sexually assaulting people - but he had all the same ideas that he has now - America would have elected him tidily.

He didn't lose because of his nutbag ideas, he lost because white republicans thought of their daughters/wives/themselves when it came out that Trump uses his power to allegedly molest and assault young white women.

That means "Mexican rapists" was a great talking point for riling up the Right, as was "the wall", as was "Make america great again" (by deporting all the brown people).

When Trump talks about teaming up with Putin and Russia, he gains support - not loses it - despite that the establishment Republicans are still caught in their McCarthyist mindset that 'the Reds' are the true enemy of America: that's because the alt-Right and the Conservatives and the Neo-Cons disagree with the establishment Right - what they want for America - is a Strongman Leader of their very own: they want a Putin for America. That will still be true next election.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2016-10-27 at 06:09 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I think overall there has been about 60ish maybes out of hundreds of millions of votes over the past few decades.

Some of them are dead people. But the kicker is they voted early while alive and died between then and the main election day.
    The vast majority of others people who have same names. Which is something that happens quite a lot.

The confirmed cases of voter fraud in the US for the longest time can be counted on one hand. Anyone who thinks it's an issue are paranoid, delusional or have an angender to keep the republicans in power.

I'm tentatively going to say Hillary, although I want to see how much the polls tighten before election day. It wouldn't surprise me to see a 2 to 5 point swing in Trump's favor on election day from what the polls are predicting.

I think that if the election were held today Hillary would at best win 322 to 216 in the electoral college and at worst 278 to 260. Trump needs to secure North Carolina and Florida if he wants to have a a chance then he pretty much needs one more state to win. It's not going to be easy for him and I still favor Hillary but as Michael Moore put it "the democrats are doing an endzone dance on the fifty yard line". It's not over yet.
    Last edited by Derpleton; 2016-10-27 at 07:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump thinks the election is on the 28th. Gary Johnson doesn't know where the polling booths are. Stein will be staging a protest in front a small polling place that only serves 150 people in the name of DNC corruption. Democrats don't show up to vote because they figure "Clinton already has it in the bag". Republicans elect Hilary Clinton.

Resident Cosplay Progressive