Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    I apologize if this has been said already, but I have unlocked the thunderfury skin without having done the bindings. I have the purple (1000 honor kills) and orange (200 world quests) colour skins available. Does anyone else have this?

May i ask, how you got'em?

Deleted
    The no-glider means we're pretty much screwed yes?

Good riddance I'd say, I managed to put up somewhere around 140-150 runs with no luck, after that I just ran out of energy or incentive to do this farm. With these changes I'll never see either one of the bindings for sure.

Then again, I still don't have vanilla thunderfury after years of farming (since... tbc maybe?), so it's kinda fitting I think.

There is a group on my server saying that the drop rate was increased. Are they just blowing smoke or is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
    There is a group on my server saying that the drop rate was increased. Are they just blowing smoke or is this true?
    Based on what? Have you asked based on what they are saying that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know if that would be true but I have seen a lot more thunderfuries around lately...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    I apologize if this has been said already, but I have unlocked the thunderfury skin without having done the bindings. I have the purple (1000 honor kills) and orange (200 world quests) colour skins available. Does anyone else have this?

Quote Originally Posted by wavv View Post
    May i ask, how you got'em?
    I dont't know if this is exactly true.

If you get for instance the skin for completing the orderhall it counts for every artifact weapon of your character so i think it is the same with hiden artifact. If u got the color with 1 hidden you have that color available with every hidden even if u dont have the base.
    I think they programmed it so that you unlock a skin for "hidden artifact" and not for "outlaw-hidden artifact" or "subtey-shidden artifact" and so on.

This is just how it seems to me.
    Last edited by mmoccc2f38e8e6; 2016-10-27 at 06:39 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isoge View Post
    Don't know if that would be true but I have seen a lot more thunderfuries around lately...
    Might be exploiting the bug where you get the look without actually having looted the bindings? There has been no officials yet about this.

Deleted
    just got the binding from a m+ chest? didn't even know it could drop in m+

also it was an additional loot, not on the regular loot table. i got it in addition to 2 items.

Quote Originally Posted by Efficiency View Post
    just got the binding from a m+ chest? didn't even know it could drop in m+

also it was an additional loot, not on the regular loot table. i got it in addition to 2 items.

We simply assumed that it will not drop in M+ due to not receiving loot directly from the boss. Now, M+ chests most likely share the same loot table but what are the odds of getting the binding in an M+. You were lucky as hell. First time hearing it dropped in M+.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkkz View Post
    We simply assumed that it will not drop in M+ due to not receiving loot directly from the boss. Now, M+ chests most likely share the same loot table but what are the odds of getting the binding in an M+. You were lucky as hell. First time hearing it dropped in M+.
    i dont think its just that they share they same loot table. like i said, i got 2 purple items AND the binding. so it was a completly seperate drop. i assume they must have changed it with 7.1 to make it less encouraging to mindlessly spam normal dungeons to farm them.

Deleted

That video is useless.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

That is really good to know that mythic+ can do it. They said mythic has a higher chance of dropping it. Now im curious if the higher the mythic+ difficulties has an even higher chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Sumskittles View Post
    That is really good to know that mythic+ can do it. They said mythic has a higher chance of dropping it. Now im curious if the higher the mythic+ difficulties has an even higher chance?
    Did they? When and where?
    -Voltaire
    winning

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    That video is useless.
    But...it says how to farm the binding using an exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    But...it says how to farm the binding using an exploit.
    And what's the point? Besides, the exploit route has been fixed in both instances, as you can't use gliders anymore.
    -Voltaire
    winning

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    And what's the point? Besides, the exploit route has been fixed in both instances, as you can't use gliders anymore.
    Didn't know, thanks.

This guy needed to farm each instance 60 times each. 120 runs.

Doing them without exploiting (@_@)<(...)
    Happy farming

Is there a video for the new route? I cant find any on youtube.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Might be exploiting the bug where you get the look without actually having looted the bindings? There has been no officials yet about this.
    At the moment, I can choose secondary colors of hidden artifact weapons, in spec I've not unlocked it, normally, without doing trick with sub spec and using weapon from bag.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Is there a video for the new route? I cant find any on youtube.
    People probably stop posting vids that blizzard can just look at and fix.

There is a new way without gliders but not sharing except to other rogues that join my party so unless someone at blizzard has a 110 rogue and unerstands the frustration of farming the bindings they arent going to know how its done and how to fix it.

If you are on NA servers add me and Ill show you. Jason#12973