Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazyito View Post
    I think its funny that you think the award for the top 200 only consisted of comedy albums... His album was the FIRST comedy album to be #1. Check your level before telling people to get off of it becasue you may just be on a lower level.
    Winning a grammy for comedy album was what I was talking about but nice try. I like when people try hard and sweat, it's cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well he's not my cup of tea, I would have preferred to see a bigger band. But I suppose it's a good pick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmfstunner View Post
    Winning a grammy for comedy album was what I was talking about but nice try. I like when people try hard and sweat, it's cute.
    becasue the top 200 billboards is irrelevant, right.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazyito View Post
    becasue the top 200 billboards is irrelevant, right.
    It is when Suicide Squad Soundtrack sits at three right now, what does that tell you?

I'm done winning this argument, got boring.

Hmmm I remember him when I was a kid. Haven't heard or seen him since then. Wonder if it will be good. Kinda "weird" not having a real band. Video games live would of been nice. Shall see if this will be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is when Suicide Squad Soundtrack sits at three right now, what does that tell you?

That a lot of people actually like that kind of music and your opinion isn't the only one that matters?

Geez, you're full of yourself. I'm sure you're proud of making yourself look like a pompous idiot.
    Last edited by Krazyito; 2016-10-27 at 06:06 PM.

Kinda "weird" not having a real band
    You haven't seen him perform live.

You're in for a real treat if you don't think he has a real band.

Nice. Exactly in line of what I'd expect of Blizzcon.

Oh awesome, someone I actually enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Azator View Post
    So last year with a bad expansion they had a better closing than they have now with one of the better expansions so far. I mean you don't have to like Metallica to know they are amazing artists, I personally did not even know that weird al was still making music
    Were amazing artists. They haven't made a good record since the 90's.
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

you can have an expensive band, or a raid tier

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    you can have an expensive band, or a raid tier
    lol okay, I laughed. Seriously though, Weird Al will put on a great show for those of you who have not seen him live.

Lets be honest for a moment.

Blizzard is all about parodies in their game, and as far as blizzard products go, Weird Al is a great fit.

I think a lot of people want these big named bands, but we have to keep in mind Blizzard likely sends several invites and the one that returns the call is likely the winner.

With each game blizzard makes having a very similar since of humor to Weird Al, it is a solid fit.

I think a lot of people are lost to the fact that the people who make the games are picking the artists so is likely going to be something that blends well with they are doing.

The big benefit is Weird Al is actually and accomplished song writer, strange though he sings only mostly parodies. Weird Al is not as costly and maybe able to make tailored songs for blizzard which is something that may appeal to blizzard as since the E.T.C they haven't really had blizzard game tailored songs.

Either way flame him or Blizzard is silly as its a great fit for both of them, and we will never really know if it is good or bad till the concert is over.
    Last edited by Jashe369; 2016-10-27 at 06:16 PM.

Deleted
    Lol, I bet he puts on a good show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I remember listening to his YouTube parodies when I was a kid. Surprised they got someone I'd heard of.
    shit when i was a kid there was no youtube, we had to listen to him on cassette tape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I remember listening to his YouTube parodies when I was a kid. Surprised they got someone I'd heard of.
    Your post made me feel old LOL, thanks for that.

While I'm not going. Would have loved to see him there! Sounds like a great fit to me. Never know, the way he can put songs together quickly, he might just have something new just for Blizzcon.

If his Blizzcon performance is anything like his standard concerts, Blizzcon attendees are in for a treat. The quick change of costumes and humor between songs are great.

I liked alot of his previous funnies and I really liked his latest funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdBF6h7oH5I

Trump school of argumentation.

Get crushed, declare yourself the winner anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    >Linking to Weird Al's channel on MMO-Champion
    >Featured song is "Word Crimes"

Perfection.