Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is amazing! Downloading right when I get home. It is everything I wanted- a central control center telling me everything I need.

Hello @khakhan ! Any changes will occur for Frost?

Frozen Pulse now triggers if you have fewer than 2 full Runes (was 1).
    Frozen Pulse damage reduced to 60% of Attack Power (was 72%).
    Glacial Advance now hits targets in melee range more reliably.
    Razorice now increases Frost damage by 3% per stack (was 2%).
    Obliterate damage increased by 20%.
    Howling Blast damage increased by 50%.

Export button does nothing for me.

I know it's a key time for Frost but I am waiting a bit to see what build turns out best or if both of the new ones turn out before I make changes. Still need to go over Soul Reaper again, also will add a Runic Bar tick mark for Death Coil. Will add Icebound for Blood too, not currently sure where i'll put Rune Tap but ill figure something out.

@Radaney it's in your clipboard, if not, try another browser, worked fine for me.
    @reaper7 see above for Frost. No ability has exactly changed but if the rotation changes based on the buffs I need some data before I make changes to the glow recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    I know it's a key time for Frost but I am waiting a bit to see what build turns out best or if both of the new ones turn out before I make changes. Still need to go over Soul Reaper again, also will add a Runic Bar tick mark for Death Coil. Will add Icebound for Blood too, not currently sure where i'll put Rune Tap but ill figure something out.

@Radaney it's in your clipboard, if not, try another browser, worked fine for me.
    @reaper7 see above for Frost. No ability has exactly changed but if the rotation changes based on the buffs I need some data before I make changes to the glow recommendations.
    Doesn't work in IE or Chrome.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Doesn't work in IE or Chrome.
    Its working fine for me, not sure why it isnt for you.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

S'alright I got it working, was being retarded.

Frost

Anyway you can fix the Rune bar for Frost, and the Icy Talons so we can see our 3 stacks instead of just a timer over frost strike?

thanks for all your hard work. Its much appreciated.

Updated today
    Blood: Added Icebound Fortitude.

Unholy: Soul Reaper no longer cares if you will go over Runic Power cap. The Soul Reaper icon will now turn red if it is available and you haven't cast it yet. Added a flashing red background behind the runes if you have 4 or more runes active. Death Coil no longer glows at all, the runic power bar will just have to be enough. Tweaked the VP tracker, still will have issues here and there.

Frost: visually looks about the same but updated everything for 7.1 Machinegun specs. Added Frostscythe on Killing Machine. Icy Talons is now a bar above the icons that also shows stacks. So many changes I probably messed something up, fill me in if that's so.

Frost: visually looks about the same but updated everything for 7.1 Machinegun specs. Added Frostscythe on Killing Machine. Icy Talons is now a bar above the icons that also shows stacks. So many changes I probably messed something up, fill me in if that's so.[/QUOTE]

First this WA is really impressive. I tried to make my own following that priority guide doc and you blew me out of the water. As for feedback, my comments are below:

Talents: 2, 2, 1, 3, 3, 2, 1 (Runic Attenuation and Obliteration)

- I think you nailed the single target rotation. Impressive!

Talents: 2, 2, 1, 3, 3, 1, 3 (Frostscythe and Glacial Advance)

- There are a few spots where the rotation helper seems to sit on Rime procs until it's just about to expire or has already expired. I went back to the guide and realized that they don't make mention of utilizing howling blast during rime procs for the frostscythe build. In my own very uneducated belief I think it should be somewhere in between 4 and 5 on the priority list below from the guide. Have you received any feedback about it? Posting that section of the guide below in case someone else more experienced with Frost has input.

2+ AoE/Cleave (Without Runic Attenuation/Obliteration)
    1. Frost Strike if Icy Talons is off or about to fall off
    2. Howling Blast if Frost Fever is off or about to fall off
    3. Frost Strike if >= 80 Runic Power
    4. Frostscythe if Killing Machine is up
    5. Glacial Advance
    6. Remorseless Winter
    7. Frostscythe
    8. Frost Strike if Icy Talons is below 3 stacks

Deleted
    Question regarding UH, could something be done about lighting up Festering Wounds when Scourge of Worlds debuff is up on the target or something to that account, for those that fish for the proc?

I have been using your auras since I first saw it... so once more, thanks alot!

I would like to request a small thing... a icon for Unholy Frenzy so it shows the buff timer. I hope you can make it

TYVM!!!

@mgibbonsjr thanks, with your help and other comments on wago i was able to isolate the issue, I did not have any priority for Rime with Glacial Advance. Now it has its normal priority which is #4. #1 being no Icy Talons, #2 being no frost fever, #3 being > 80 RP frost strike. BUT you must have 0 or 1 rune before the Rime proc will show up (because of Frozen Pulse)

@olivete here it is standalone, would knowing if its up or not change what you do? if so ill have to find a spot for it somehow, for right now here is this (triple-click)
    Code:
    diKKgaqjua3sO0UekgMKCmbltk9mu00quxJKY2Ku5BuQyCQKCosQoikKfssEOkvtefQlQqAJKOpIc0ifQ6KOeVuLuzMOG6MuQ0of9tvkhvsvwQqLNsmvjUQcXwvjfFvLu1yvjLoRKQYALuvnxuszVWFPu1GLIomslMeESqMmcxwPnJiFwfgTc1PPy1OKQxRGzlv3gLA3k63OA4uYYv1Zj10P66QOTJsY3rbz8QeNxsz9uk7xkmcOaXGmWSU2wYq0qAJPnMqmQdHnecieOarBr)HR3q4JrgQGODA0Gwm2wKHwixUrIKEDOSURQRsDYHRcQREf5QQkqkwYQbr70ObTYo9qdj5ZfsTBKiPxhkJvn1VkWKPDU6Q6yQElZ2kqkwYQbrBr)H44o1n8jYkip3P(w2loK8wokef0OHJNFojUZ78hfKbKviBrwHKjYkKKrwfJAWHyI4t7J4D(JcYaYaYwKbKmrgqsgzaoef0)oVZFuqgqgq2IScjtKvijJmahI2I(d3irsVE9HScsNtjqbIt770rbI2mp6ls7aH9z3nOahoKOovRrbI2mp6legpkJkXFDjlmy8f4q0wBekq0M5rFrYeoes0i3WNOaH9z3nOahoKt9AVt770HkiegsKmrNDVgkqyF2DdkWHd5PrlkqyF2DdkWHdXIvwoTVthfiSp7Ubf4WHCQx71wBeub559ffiSp7Ubf4WHCQx7J4SvqDOcYPETpQt1AOcoe3WE)78o)rbzazazlYasMidijJmahYVhg(SuZAHyI4tiANgnOHki(EXp)fIQUXMn6taX3lUs(0HO8n2A0SENuIN60gnlfiUH9(k5thIY3yRrZ6DsjEQtB0SuGq7wJPidquWFI9zzQxhziarb)j2xfnAG45wqu1n2SrFIgnlCE3nwqimAw)Cg5gwTqO9oef0NLPYNpDOccnYnSAlV54yF7YjwKXgQGOTO)qCCN6g(0UCIfcJgPCdcHrB1P1k7fNHxsoegycXFZXX(OarBT9oleAuqgq2wzNw1RGdzszVAuqgGmYCmVxRrtL)oTvdoCi(EXHkiZt2L3CCSVgzaI2I(d35D(JcYaYaYwKbKmrgqsgzaoeTtJg0k5thIY3yRrZ6DsjEQtB0SuG4g27dvqCd79v2PhAijFUq0w0FOSx8ZFHWY03NenAzT7uTBMhQOpRnclXENQDZ8qf9JvSO)aeTf9hu13jHD5elegXygdrbnAG45w35D(JcYaYaYwKbKmrgqsgzvmQbhcHrB1P1eNgnOH0OjKXR5ySJKCfef8NyFOaIc(tS)OehlKKpxik4pX(IX2ImuheTf9hUrIKE9RfzfeteFAV2qSqIJfgm(ceFV4k70dnKKpxik4pX(3irsVos1GOTO)q8R5ySJKzfedbKrMJ59AnAQ83PTAq0onAqFN35pkididiBrgqYezajzKb4qCd79fJTfzOfIc(tS)DEN)OGmGmGSfzajtKbKKrwfJAWHOTO)q8gcIDcjh9AgnoiegTvNwRSx84mhJDimGfegYq4JrsUcI2I(dmE1u)8xOac)n70PUHpHe)T4yP(VLfgXWq0w0FakGeX5DcodnHki(EXfJTfzOfoekkqgzoM3R1OPYFN2QHmWSU2wYWHWkKbYTb4aa
    @tuvarkz I don't really know what you mean fishing for procs (at least how it would relate to Scourge of Worlds), have a guide or something that uses this method? You should see a bar that shows Scourge of Worlds procs but I could understand wanting more if you're really looking for it.

@olivete here it is standalone, would knowing if its up or not change what you do? if so ill have to find a spot for it somehow, for right now here is this (triple-click)
    This talents give you a buff for 2s each time you burst a wound, so you want to keep it up as much as possible.

Lets say you have 6s duration buff and you could use SS or DC, so you should DC because of you still have lots of time (not taking in consideration runes and so).

Now lets say your buff is about to expire, like 1 or 2s and you got the same cenario, this time you probably will SS because you want to keep this 100% haste up.

Maybe you could do it like you do for DnD and Necrosis, adding a bar? I really dont know :P

Anyway, thanks for the code, thanks alot

Deleted
    @tuvarkz I don't really know what you mean fishing for procs (at least how it would relate to Scourge of Worlds), have a guide or something that uses this method? You should see a bar that shows Scourge of Worlds procs but I could understand wanting more if you're really looking for it.
    Oh, since neither the thread's opener mentioned nor the GIF showed a Scouge of Worlds bar tracker, I assumed it wasn't being tracked. Scourge Fishing is a slight rotation variation for UH meant to maximize the number of Scourge Strikes that get 'buffed' by the proc, made by demonardvark over at icyveins. Seems like I can't post a link yet though.
    However, if the proc is being tracked, I should have no issue keeping track of the bar, thanks for the answer.

Updated the Frost setup again, new GIF in OP. It's the most complete rotation help I have done. What do you guys think? do you prefer the more hybrid style of Unholy, where only some of the abilities have glow recommendations or the total package of Frost or the very spartan Blood setup? Certainly going to be some that prefer one more than the other but id still like to see thoughts on how the 3 specs are shaping up. To me, it makes sense how they are, I don't need or want consistency for the 3 specs, I just want each setup to make the most sense for that spec.

olivete and tuvarkz thanks for the info <3 @olivete you can convert the icon to a bar by right clicking the aura - convert to - progress bar. Then you change the width value to be much larger in Display.

Updated Frost yet again, fixes to the Runic Attenuation + Glacial Advance build.
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-11-08 at 08:18 AM.

I'm definitely liking the frost WA, it has been working out well.

Hey @khakhan long time no see. I just noticed something on the Frost Wa. It must always prioritize glow Frost Strike on <= 2 secs or no Icy Talons buff above all others.It s the most important thing in the Frost DK roatation.If Killing Machine is up it glows until you hit Obliterate and it lets Icy Talons drop!It needs to be always a prio no matter what the case is! It would be great if you update it or explain to me step by step how to do it! Ty! Another notice is, i cant find in the internet a WA with Sindragosas Fury glow on all abilities are up. Best time to hit SF is with 5 stacks of razorice pillar of frost active and Unholy Strength up! Any ideas there???

Quote Originally Posted by reaper7 View Post
    Hey @khakhan long time no see. I just noticed something on the Frost Wa. It must always prioritize glow Frost Strike on <= 2 secs or no Icy Talons buff above all others.It s the most important thing in the Frost DK roatation.If Killing Machine is up it glows until you hit Obliterate and it lets Icy Talons drop!It needs to be always a prio no matter what the case is! It would be great if you update it or explain to me step by step how to do it! Ty! Another notice is, i cant find in the internet a WA with Sindragosas Fury glow on all abilities are up. Best time to hit SF is with 5 stacks of razorice pillar of frost active and Unholy Strength up! Any ideas there???
    No answer yet ma friend @khakhan ?