Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    You mean like how it's literally always been since s1?

I am 100% sure I'm higher rated than you. Can just tell from what you're saying you're stuck at 1800 complaining the game isn't balanced because you aren't any good. You mentioned 2300+, not sure why because I'm certain you've never been that high. Just another whine thread from a mediocre player that thinks they're good but being held back by balance.
    I can tell you're shit because you think there's nothing wrong when any decent rated player is saying there is.

I can also tell you're incompetent because you can't see armory links in sigs and don't quote anything in the post other than one line.

Before you flame CR, I've not played many games and I was playing dog tier comps. I know that will happen when it's anon.

If you think the game is somewhat balanced then you've probably rode out the retardedness of it all for the first time and deluded yourself into thinking it's the best shit ever.

As I said, I'm not even complaining about losing, I'm complaining about the game being dogshit, not just from my personal games, but also watching stream gameplay.

The fact you equate "game is shit" with "he must be losing every game" shows your mindset a lot.

Go look at any pro Twitter and find me one that is giving praise about 7.1. I'll wait.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-10-28 at 03:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could at least explain why and not be super hostile to anyone else oh and calling someone dogshit doesn't earn you points.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You could at least explain why and not be super hostile to anyone else oh and calling someone dogshit doesn't earn you points.
    I did explain why, once again, if you actually read through the thread.

I called him dogshit because he called me shit, simple.

Do I have to paste everything into the first post so people read it? EDIT: Done.

There's no hyperbole, everything is a mess. There's no gameplay mechanics due to the absurd amount of damage across the board at the minute and the gap between T1 and non-T1 comps is so extreme you HAVE to play the one viable comp you have, or it's not even worth playing, hence unbalance.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-10-28 at 03:05 AM.

Actually the pvp patch was pretty good except walking dead comp is straight up terminal cancer now

Well my mate Glad hunter friend who is currently around 2450cr was complaining to me about how broken 7.1 is yesterday, yes WoW pvp never was nor ever will be balanced, but sometimes blizzard just makes some classes a bit too unbalanced like 7.1 and ppl notice it. Personally i plaid with Destro lock we went up 150-170cr 1st day when 7.1 came out, in the end of the day we were facing 2.3-2.4k+ teams and beating them relatively easy because if they did not sit on my Lock, he would put out so much ST dmg that healer physically could not heal through it. Yes some comps like melee clvs can lock down Destro lock pretty easy but comps like LSD or Destro/FrostMage/MW etc they cant really lock down Lock and we just kill boomy under 1 minute with our 1st push (and we did not even play well) and 2nd team it took us a bit longer since we had to LOS opener but then after mage used his IB, Destro lock soloed him from 80% to 0% in 2 seconds while i set on healer.

And games we lost for example Enh/WW/Hpal they just rushed it my lock, and killed him within 30-40 seconds (bop got purched), my healer was not even cced i saced him out of stuns, but he got kicked once, and in that window lock died with all his D-cds up.

I am not complaining about losing nor winning cuz i grped up with FOTM dps spec (i do find it fun killing ppl through their D-cds in 3-4 globals, but i know it is a bad balance at work), i am just saying pvp atm a bit too unbalanced, yes top players like vanguards, smexin etc will remain on top cuz they are best of the best, but rest of the ladder will definitely will be offset up new imbalance in the pvp.
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2016-10-28 at 03:21 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Well my mate Glad hunter friend who is currently around 2450cr was complaining to me about how broken 7.1 is yesterday, yes WoW pvp never was nor ever will be balanced, but sometimes blizzard just makes some classes a bit too unbalanced like 7.1 and ppl notice it. Personally i plaid with Destro lock we went up 150-170cr 1st day when 7.1 came out, in the end of the day we were facing 2.3-2.4k+ teams and beating them relatively easy because if they did not sit on my Lock, he would put out so much ST dmg that healer physically could not heal through it. Yes some comps like melee clvs can lock down Destro lock pretty easy but comps like LSD or Destro/FrostMage/MW etc they cant really lock down Lock and we just boomy under 1 minute with our 1st push (and we did not even play well) and 2nd team it took us a bit longer since we had to LOS opener but then after mage used his IB, Destro lock soloed him from 80% to 0% in 2 seconds while i set on healer.

And games we lost for example Enh/WW/Hpal they just rushed it my lock, and killed him within 30-40 seconds (bop got purched), my healer was not even cced i saced him out of stuns, but he got kicked once, and in that window lock died with all his D-cds up.

I am not complaining about losing nor winning cuz i grped up with FOTM dps spec (i do find it fun killing ppl through their D-cds in 3-4 globals, but i know it is a bad balance at work), i am just saying pvp atm a bit too unbalanced, yes top players like vanguards, smexin etc will remain on top cuz they are best of the best, but rest of the ladder will definitely will be offset up new imbalance in the pvp.
    I'm interested in how it will affect Blizzcon if no hotfixes are implemented by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    I'm interested in how it will affect Blizzcon if no hotfixes are implemented by then.
    lol i didnt even think about it, but i honestly WISH hotfixes will go through (for a selfish reason) 1st time in wow History Ret goes to blizzcon, and if hotfixes wont go through, Frost Dk will just replace Ret.

Comp wise, those guys play 4+ classes at R1 level so i am sure they will be to come up with with a good team, i think method will run Frost Dk/Destro (snuts)/Rshammy or Rdrood. So i am sure teams competing will be just fine.

On offtopic: i think 7.1 is a conspiracy to get rid of Ret from Blizzcon "cough cough we can not have Ret competing @ Blizzcon" said Blizz Devs. in 7.1 best melee clv will be prob walking dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    You mean like how it's literally always been since s1?

I am 100% sure I'm higher rated than you. Can just tell from what you're saying you're stuck at 1800 complaining the game isn't balanced because you aren't any good. You mentioned 2300+, not sure why because I'm certain you've never been that high. Just another whine thread from a mediocre player that thinks they're good but being held back by balance.

I can tell you're dogshit because you think there's nothing wrong when any decent rated player is saying there is.

I can also tell you're incompetent because you can't see armory links in sigs and don't quote anything in the post other than one line.

Before you flame CR, I've not played many games and I was playing dog tier comps. I know that will happen when it's anon.

If you think the game is somewhat balanced then you've probably rode out the retardedness of it all for the first time and deluded yourself into thinking it's the best shit ever.

As I said, I'm not even complaining about losing, I'm complaining about the game being dogshit, not just from my personal games, but also watching stream gameplay.

The fact you equate "game is shit" with "he must be losing every game" shows your mindset a lot. You probably play something that's extremely broken at the minute and you're loving it because you finally gained rating. I'm not the same, I'm afraid.

Go look at any pro Twitter and find me one that is giving praise about 7.1. I'll wait.
    Spoiler alert: His armory is listed, and you're not wrong about his rating.

If they don't reset the ladder, this season is over.

It's legit more unbalanced than MoP launch. Retarded shit everywhere across the board, it wasn't that bad before the patch.

Seriously, what the fuck have they done?

This is going to require A LOT of hotfixes.

EDIT: Since no one can read through the thread, I'm adding elaboration into the first post.

There's no hyperbole. Everything is a mess at the minute, hence my comparison to MoP launch. You cannot single anything out about that because literally everything was wrong. Damage across the board is way too high, games are over in 1 or 2 minutes. The gap between T1 comps and anything else is so extreme (due to it being all about mongo damage at the minute) that it's not even worthwhile playing if you don't play a T1 comp. Counter comps counter so hard there's literally no point in even trying. Non-T1 comps simply do not work because it's all about mongo damage and you can't counterplay half the T1 shit because it's all braindead.

There is rarely a time you lose a game and think "What did we do wrong? What could we of done better?" because nearly every loss is due to them just outmongoing your damage. Even in 7.0 you could reflect on games and figure out what went wrong, but that's not the case anymore because there's very little gameplay mechanics involved at the minute, there's very, very little counterplay you can do versus the strongest mongocleaves at the minute (e.g. walking dead) and it just feels worthless playing. The gameplay is literally 90% comp, and all the T1 comps are pretty much braindead meleecleaves.

And no, I'm not complaining because I'm losing everything. I'm complaining because the gameplay is utter dogshit, I don't care if my spec is part of a broken comp or the opposite, I'm still going to say it's dogshit.
    Yeah MoP season 1 was the worst (even worse than WotLK season 1 with DKs running around), because of all the bugs causing some specs to do obscene damage.

This current season of Legion is probably competing with WotLK and MoP as the worst but at least it still has the potential to be better due to template tuning that can still happen the next three months.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armakus View Post
    Spoiler alert: His armory is listed, and you're not wrong about his rating.
    Everyone knows its all about CR and not experience even if they've barely played.

If I'd played at least 200 games then I'd say stuck is applicable, but I've not even queued with a proper comp yet. As I said, this is not just anecdotal of my gameplay, it's the same opinions as a lot of glad level players I know and most the pros on twitter too. Also same shit on streams.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Yeah MoP season 1 was the worst (even worse than WotLK season 1 with DKs running around), because of all the bugs causing some specs to do obscene damage.

This current season of Legion is probably competing with WotLK and MoP as the worst but at least it still has the potential to be better due to template tuning that can still happen the next three months.
    It doesn't change the fact that the ladder is fucked in the meanwhile. At least s12 had a reset.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-10-28 at 03:33 AM.

Everyone knows its all about CR and not experience even if they've barely played.

If I'd played at least 200 games then I'd say stuck is applicable, but I've not even queued with a proper comp yet.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't change the fact that the ladder is fucked in the meanwhile. At least s12 had a reset.
    True, I am not sure what they are planning to do at this point. If the first season doesn't end till Nighthold that leaves like three more months or so. At this point the "PVP devs" need to start to take it more seriously.

Right now the balancing of templates seems to be blanket macro changes while ignoring the necessary micro fine tuning changes.

"No counter possible!!!"

Reminds me of all the derps that were bitching because their mongo cleave combo couldn't beat Turbocleave in WoD. Meanwhile most comps that took effort to "play well" were consistent rolling over it for rating.

In conclusion: Git gud.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    "No counter possible!!!"

Reminds me of all the derps that were bitching because their mongo cleave combo couldn't beat Turbocleave in WoD. Meanwhile most comps that took effort to "play well" were consistent rolling over it for rating.

In conclusion: Git gud.
    And I've never said no counter was possible before, even in that situation, until now.

What viable comp at the minute takes effort to play well? That's my point. It's 90% mongocleaves.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-10-28 at 03:39 AM.

And I've never said no counter was possible before, even in that situation, until now.
    Great, then that means you (hopefully) understand the point of my post.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great, then that means you (hopefully) understand the point of my post.
    Well you cut out the point of my post, taking it out of context completely.

Read the second part.

The problem with posting on this site is even in the PvP section you'll have the MMO-champ PvEers who desperately try to defend their little class slaughtering the thread, most of these responses are irrelevant.

The OP is correct in that arena is a mess but not just because of 7.1. 7.1 did introduce some stupid shit however, for example some games you can't even see partners or that they go from frames once the gates open, known bug.
    7.1 didn't address the major class imbalances. Severe nerfs that PvE people would cry about to certain specs again for a slight example, WW didn't happen that drastically needed to happen.
    Certain traits are still unplayable in arena because they can't fix things, auto bubble still exists, theres more I could list but fuck it.

No idea why people post and call you out on your ratings, just comes across as desperate.

Well you cut out the point of my post, taking it out of context completely.

Read the second part.
    It's because I don't want a thread where 90% of the post's lengths are quoted posts. Rest assured little one, I read your inane posts.

ITT: 1700 rated person trying to educate people about how crap and unplayable arena is, under the guise of, "I haven't bothered to queue anything proper yet."
    PS: 2200 isn't much better, before you bring up your highest rating, lol. Let alone as a feral druid.
    Last edited by Ryzeth; 2016-10-28 at 03:48 AM.

Ladder will reset at the end of the season obviously. Patch shakes things up and makes you adjust. Could you imagine rank resetting in HOTS every time they buff/nerf a character? LOL! NOT gonna happen in WoW either.

I never understood why ppl trying to bash each other here, on MMO Champ, based on a CR in a current season, yes CR does reflect your progress/skill but only to an extent it does not always a reflection of a skill level 100% accurately.
    To get glad (unless you are an amazing player who plays with other multi R1 players, it is as easy as walk in a park) but personally to me it was countless hours spent grinding and grinding rating, trying to farm teams we counter or dodging teams that beat us.
    Hence, isn’t over all experience throughout several seasons and how long you arenad or RBGed @ decent rating provides you with a better understanding of pvp than a CR in a current rating for majority of ppl (not talking about best pvpers who compete @ blizzcon lvl)
    Besides OP stated he does not have a stable team, means he has to que with LFG ppl, who most of the time either bad, or do not try hard, or just nerd rage and throw game on purpose, you end up losing games which you would win with a decent/stable team.
    Or maybe he is trying to mess around and run weird comps with his buddies who are PvE heroes just for fun, what I am saying is only cuz he is not 2.5k cr, it does not mean he is 100% wrong about pvp balance, it is his opinion and people come to this forum to discuss their opinions right or wrong, not to bash each other and make feel bad only cuz your cr is not high enough to make ur opinion “matter”

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's because I don't want a thread where 90% of the posts are quoted posts. Rest assured little one, I read your inane posts.

ITT: 1700 rated person trying to educate people about how crap and unplayable arena is, under the guise of, "I haven't bothered to queue anything proper yet."
    PS: 2200 isn't much better, before you bring up your highest rating, lol. Let alone as a feral druid.
    OK, anon guy with no armory. This point is irrelevant when you won't link yours. If you weren't a fucking idiot you'd see that I said it wasn't just based on my gameplay alone. You have not provided one defense for the gameplay other than "lel ur just bad xd"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    I never understood why ppl trying to bash each other here, on MMO Champ, based on a CR in a current season, yes CR does reflect your progress/skill but only to an extent it does not always a reflection of a skill level 100% accurately.
    To get glad (unless you are an amazing player who plays with other multi R1 players, it is as easy as walk in a park) but personally to me it was countless hours spent grinding and grinding rating, trying to farm teams we counter or dodging teams that beat us.
    Hence, isn’t over all experience throughout several seasons and how long you arenad or RBGed @ decent rating provides you with a better understanding of pvp than a CR in a current rating for majority of ppl (not talking about best pvpers who compete @ blizzcon lvl)
    Besides OP stated he does not have a stable team, means he has to que with LFG ppl, who most of the time either bad, or do not try hard, or just nerd rage and throw game on purpose, you end up losing games which you would win with a decent/stable team.
    Or maybe he is trying to mess around and run weird comps with his buddies who are PvE heroes just for fun, what I am saying is only cuz he is not 2.5k cr, it does not mean he is 100% wrong about pvp balance, it is his opinion and people come to this forum to discuss their opinions right or wrong, not to bash each other and make feel bad only cuz your cr is not high enough to make ur opinion “matter”
    When his only argument is my CR it shows he has no argument, especially as anon.

I queued as fmp and ret/feral just for the sake of it. You can even see by my amount of games played that I don't have a team.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2016-10-28 at 03:56 AM.