Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    The quest was meant for people who herb and want top save their blood for other stuff?
    40 roses worth 13.3(3) bloods, not 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lioo View Post
    There is an achievement and title for this quest.
    [I Made a Thing] - the Stupid
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    The quest was meant for people who herb and want top save their blood for other stuff?
    Even then it would be just dumb to waste 4000-5000g (or earlier even up to 10000g) just for a world quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    You can use the auto-complete from the order hall upgrade and not spend the roses. Free bloods/rep and one quest towards emissary.
    Only DK, warlock, warrior, DH, mage and paladin have that.
    For monk, priest, rogue, druid, hunter and shaman, Blizzard thought it's best to give us a free seal instead of us completing those awful PVP quests. Meanwhile I'm sitting on 20k resources that I can use for all 3 seals, and piling up more each week.
    HOW IS 1 seal/week equivalent to 1 free WQ every 18 hours?!

15+ Year Old Account
    If it is only 3 Blood of Sargeras you are doing it wrong. Having a follower with you having two follower equipment makes it better. You can either get 200 Gold, 300 Order Resources or a mix. That is assuming you are using Legendary Equipment though, Epic is 25% less and Rare is 50% less and of course uncommon is 75% less

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Only DK, warlock, warrior, DH, mage and paladin have that.
    For monk, priest, rogue, druid, hunter and shaman, Blizzard thought it's best to give us a free seal instead of us completing those awful PVP quests. Meanwhile I'm sitting on 20k resources that I can use for all 3 seals, and piling up more each week.
    HOW IS 1 seal/week equivalent to 1 free WQ every 18 hours?!

Only DK, Warrior and lock don't get the seal option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Only DK, Warrior and lock don't get the seal option.
    The WQ option outweighs it in every aspect anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Have anybody told this to Blizzard. It is an insane deal, so can only think it is a number bug
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    The WQ option outweighs it in every aspect anyway.
    How does it outweigh it? The WQ option is if you want to be lazy. The seal saves more in the end. I guess it's potatoes, potatoes (yes, each said differently).

40 starlight roses is like 2k gold. Only had 3 world quests along with either this blood wq or arcway. If you don't want to spend 40 starlight roses for 3 bloods (which im sure will get buffed eventually), then dont. move along

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    How does it outweigh it? The WQ option is if you want to be lazy. The seal saves more in the end. I guess it's potatoes, potatoes (yes, each said differently).
    4000 resources are easy to come by. I wouldn't pay 4k gold though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    There's also the playerbase (like me) who are sitting on 300+ bloods waiting for the gbank to get low on mats to have them be useful for something. Considering how many I earn a day, I have no problem spending bloods for a quick turn in quest opposed to going and spending 10 minutes completing one for CH resources I don't need either on emissary days. The addition of the quest doesn't bother me, and I'm sure Blizzard will either change it at some point (I.e. Not useful outside of herbalists) or remove it from non herbalist characters options of quests. Until then, if you have the bloods and need/want rep or a quick quest turn in then have at it.
    It isn't the bloods and how much ones has or not that is the problem here. It is the fact it wants one to turn in 40 roses. Roses are the most needed item in the game right now. The whole reason flasks and potions cost as much as they do. To give 40 away for 3 bloods is basically just throwing away the roses which is dumb.

I don't see what the huge fuss is about. Just don't do the daily if the cost bothers you.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Well if you need the blood, for quest, crating or whatever, its not that bad. 40 starlight takes like 10 min to get if you have herbalism
    In what world does it take 10 minutes? That means you get 240 roses an hour? Not a chance at best one gets 40 in a half hour and usually I am fine with getting 40 in a hour. 10 minutes no way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    I don't see what the huge fuss is about. Just don't do the daily if the cost bothers you.
    Which is the point if you haven't noticed. Most have and will skip this. The OP was just pointing out how ridiculous this WQ is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw this pop up for the first time today and thought it was a joke. I would happily pay 3 bloods for 40 roses though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkaandi View Post
    I don't see the big deal here. I did this quest, because it was an easy completion for the nightfallen emissary. I'm not an herbalist so trading the bloods for the herbs needed is just too easy to pass up. This is the problem with WoW, the community finds anything and everything to complain about these days.
    Starlight rose goes for 800+g on my server.....u just gave away 32000 gold. If ur perfectly fine doing that for 250 nightfallen rep, good for u

Deleted
    It's optional.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have a serious dislike for this quest after yesterday, handing in the Nightfallen cache Q and autoturnin did it for me RIP starlight roses. In all fairness I'd just got home from a bad day at work and my head was clearly not working enough to notice/turn off the addon. That moment when you click then realize, so sad.

My (newbie) DeviantArt - Beautiful sig by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    It's optional.
    So is jumping off a bridge but that still doesn't make either optional option a good idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    So is jumping off a bridge but that still doesn't make either optional option a good idea.
    Hardly the same thing.

I got way more Starlight than I can count, CBA to do the emissary quests if they don't rewards AP - so if I see this up and need to tick something off, be damn sure that I will do it.