Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    So you are saying there is a void and light plane for every universe out there? Despite the fact that only one twisting nether exist, which was created through the clash of a single void and light plane? Yeah makes sense.....
    Easily makes sense. It LITERALLY say that in Chronicle. It is a pocket dimension. Dimension indicates reality rather than time or space which is the only regards to which the light and void are infinite according to Chronicle. They are infinite in the sense that there are innumerable numbers of their existence, but the Nether is singular according to the whole demon nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Easily makes sense. It LITERALLY say that in Chronicle. It is a pocket dimension. Dimension indicates reality rather than time or space which is the only regards to which the light and void are infinite according to Chronicle. They are infinite in the sense that there are innumerable numbers of their existence, but the Nether is singular according to the whole demon nonsense.
    The nether simply acts as a buffer between the universes, void and light. True Light and Shadow(void) exist outside of reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I thought it was pretty obvious that Light and Void existed indipendently from all the multiverse. They're literally just an unfathomable amount of other-wordly energy existing outside of any reality. If the Twisting Nether, the place where Light and Void constantly blend, is outside of reality and is unaffected by the multiverse than the planes of Light and Void can only be in the same exact situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Do the Forsaken even know it was Nerzhul? Pretty sure that 99% of the population of the in game world has no clue it was anyone other than Arthas.
    I'm not sure. I'd assume it would be at least somewhat common knowledge, as the Forsaken were aware of everything they did when they were Scourge, so I bet they'd probably hear cultists going "My life for Ner'zhul" and other more willing Scourge saying stuff like that. And I may be wrong, but in-game books you find lying around talk about Ner'zhul being the Lich King. I'm not sure if those are canon that people like Stormwind folks know who he is and have known since Vanilla, or if it's just for the players' benefit. Because some are rather obscure, like books that know stuff about the Titans and Old Gods and ordering of Azeroth and stuff. Even the High/Blood Elves wouldn't really have access to all that lore, since their recorded history would only date back to the Kaldorei Empire, judging by the revelation that they evolved from trolls being so hard to swallow, so they must not have recorded many records that survived since being a troll tribe.

It'd be really hard to find such obscure history, and much harder to find it written in a language readable or decipherable by any of Azeroth's races. Though, I suppose perhaps the High Elves could have done some archeology and stuff over the 10,000 years of their empire in Quel'thalas standing unopposed, and gleaned some of Azeroth's history from their connections with the Dragonflights who'd no doubt have long since done their own investigating, and Dalaran got the information from Quel'thalas, and the rest of the human kingdoms got the knowledge leaked down from Dalaran, and the dwarves got it from the human kingdoms they had good relations with.

At least Sylvanas and the upper echelons of the Forsaken would know of Ner'zhul, I'm sure. Enough people would know who Ner'zhul was to preclude him from leading the Forsaken.

But if the Forsaken were suddenly without Sylvanas, say she died or something, and some undead orc who had joined the Forsaken as many other undead have, rallied his fellows to avenge her or something and they followed him, maybe that could happen. And people just wouldn't know it was him, if he's completely unrecognizable to people who knew him like Saurfang and other older veterans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody really knows the original Lich King. I mean some of Cult of the Damned said "My Life for Ner'zhul" and even Arthas himself said that in WCIII. I think most lore characters never did 2 and 2 together and realize Ner'Zhul from the orcish clan became the Lich King. I think the only people that know now is the Legion and possibly Bolvar(Possibly mind you).

Sylvanas might know Ner'zhul from when she communed with Uther via Frostmourne like Jaina did(Err I think I dunno). But not the whole he was a shaman and created as the Lich King by Kil'Jaeden. As for weather Ner'zhul could return well Metzen says he is gone and that's probably true. If he had to be brought back I'd say he would be tied to the Helm of Domination and therefore could mess with Bolvar but this new Lich King seems to just act just as Lich Kingy without that.

Draenor Ner'zhul could come back via the Void but people are so averse to Warlords of Draenor so a plot point coming from that expansion would annoy people here and probably the player base itself. I don't agree with that notion but it is what it is.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Where in Chronicle did it literally say that?

If it isn't a CoT instance, it just goes to show that anything said on Twitter/Blizzcon is not to be taken as canon. So we'll see. If Nerzhul actually shows up in any capacity other than CoT as in our MU Nerzhul, then that pretty much shows Metzen is not a legitimate source of lore since he said essentially Nerzhul is 100% dead and gone as of the events in the LK novel.
    Why would it make Twitter/Blizzcon not canon? Retcons are a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Not as far fetched as Kel'thuzad following the Forsaken. The Frozen Throne campaign gave Kel'thuzad the option to abandon the Lich King while he was slowly dying the same way Sylvanas did, but instead he saved Arthas from Sylvanas, and he did not abandon his master despite the odds being against him at that moment.

The Lich King is still alive and well, so why would a devout follower of what the Cult of the Damned considers a god abandon his god? That to me makes very little sense.
    Wait, Kel'thuzad switching allegiances after the Lich King he followed died is more far fetched than Forsaken following what they hate the most? Wat? And using the Cult of the Damned angle as the reasoning behind that when it's mostly the cultists that lead renegade Scourge forces in Cata after Arthas' death?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Where in Chronicle did it literally say that?
    Not his fault if you missed the "Hedcanon Tips" extra-chapter at the very end of the book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Yeah, we're not fighting another orc again after Gul'dan, that's for sure
    So this is probably just something quest related.