Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezhial View Post
    The game crit errored if you pressed 'z' to take out your weapons. I have an awful habit of doing it, and got ~7 before it finally sunk in NOT to do that lol.
    Weird, I always do that as well (because fist weapons) and never got errored.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

The first room in the withered scenario only has regular withered now not one of the arcane explosion elementals. When I saw that I got hopeful that they changed the scenario to perhaps scale better with score or number of bosses killed, so I cleared the whole damn thing only to find out that I got nothing but rep, AP and a piece of trash gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    I also just found out you can mog Shadowmournes previous forms (The epic axes) The firelands staffs previous ones, and the legendary rogue daggers. (I can transmog the rogue stage 2 one on my mage) They are added to your wardrobe if you've completed the questlines previously
    That is really cool actually!

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Im pretty sure it's been like that since 7.0
    Quote Originally Posted by JBGaming View Post
    24 Hours ago i was alt-tabbing to find locations... now i can look in the professions window.
    It was not there before 7.1 dropped can 100% assure you.. profession leveling has been the bane of my existence for weeks

You can now transmog pre-legendaries. [Ex. Shadow's edge]
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    not very important but the legion loading screen with varian duel weilding the swords has changed for my horde character so its now both orange blades instead of one blue
    Alliance also has 2 orange swords now instead of blue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    I also just found out you can mog Shadowmournes previous forms (The epic axes) The firelands staffs previous ones, and the legendary rogue daggers. (I can transmog the rogue stage 2 one on my mage) They are added to your wardrobe if you've completed the questlines previously
    *hyper-ventilates* huminahuminahumina......
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

For fu** sake!

Ward of the First Arcanist buff when triggered in Withered training ends the Scenario again...
    I had 28 withered and I was about to die so it would trigger and Dro would be easier...and boom. Scenario over.
    If only Blizzard buffed Elemental shamans...

I'm beyond pissed right know. Another lockout and 2000 mana wasted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    - A "Brief History of Aeons" drop again and in a high rate.
    - Survival Hunter PvP Stat Templates got messed up (Mastery nerfed by 70%)
    - Hunter PvP Talents got changed (Stings are extra Skills now) They are basically all useless now.
    Damn, just noticed that. Whelp back to not being able to kill MW monks.

Deleted
    I now have the Crown of Desolation in my Apperance Tab, didn't actually obtain this in WoD's pre-patch, only the leather version of it. Very happy about this change.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    You mean now eke shamans can actually walk around in summary without getting thanked every 2minutes..

15+ Year Old Account
    The anomalus elemental thingy in the first room in the withered scenario has been changed to 2 withered guys.

And there appears to be more of those you can capture, or there's just new positions for them to be found in.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    The anomalus elemental thingy in the first room in the withered scenario has been changed to 2 withered guys.

And there appears to be more of those you can capture, or there's just new positions for them to be found in.
    I don't get why they removed that elemental. He was so easy.
    Also, theres the same number/position of Withered you can catch. I didn't see any change at all.

didnt read the whole thread, so pardon me for possibly old info: there are now pet drops in Ulduar. I go there every week llast two or three months. And today ive got a pet of half bosses. Cute kitten from Aurine e.g. ) Though there r no pets in loot log. Thus maybe i used to be extremly unlucky before, dunno

Quote Originally Posted by Elanies View Post
    didnt read the whole thread, so pardon me for possibly old info: there are now pet drops in Ulduar. I go there every week llast two or three months. And today ive got a pet of half bosses. Cute kitten from Aurine e.g. ) Though there r no pets in loot log. Thus maybe i used to be extremly unlucky before, dunno
    That's in the patch notes.

Raiding with Leashes IV
    * Delve into Ulduar, Trial of the Crusader, and Ice Crown Citadel in search of rare pets and the chance to do battle with a new Celestial foe!

Shaman can finally use ghostwolf form in suramar without dropping the costume. Instead we get a really cool nightsaber (or whatever the form the model is called) appearance now.
    Best change of the whole patch, drove me nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by ucplayer View Post
    I can't talk for all the professions windows, but what you circled in red
    was already here for some professions (or maybe only for some recipes ?) BEFORE 7.1.
    Last edited by phoenixia; 2016-10-28 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    Legendaries seem to drop more. Seven people in my guild got one today (I was one of them YAY).
    someone in my guild ran mythic Halls for the quest, one dropped. He went into VH straight away for the quest, got his second one.

Seen a lot of people moaning about them dropping a lot in lfr too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Damn, just noticed that. Whelp back to not being able to kill MW monks.
    45sec Cooldown on Vipersting (6sec duration, reduces healing output by 30% and is reduced by non instand heals)
    30sec Cooldown on Scorpionsting (6sec duration, reduces Crit chance by 30%)
    both 40 yrd range

15+ Year Old Account
    I also tend to agree with the legendary buff. I too finally got my first one! Or just coincidence it happened right after the patch.

Though not sure if I like it :P No main stat and just gives a survivality buff, a permanent bubble surrounds me now 24/7 and every 30 seconds makes a noise. If the bubble would look more unique like some of those shield spells npcs use, it would be much more awesome. But as it is, it's just a power word shield.

But thankfully do they have plans of making changes to such legendaries.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    45sec Cooldown on Vipersting (6sec duration, reduces healing output by 30% and is reduced by non instand heals)
    30sec Cooldown on Scorpionsting (6sec duration, reduces Crit chance by 30%)
    both 40 yrd range
    ?

/10chars