Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    Thanks Brizzard!

I chuckled over this quest as well yesterday, when I saw what 1 starlight rose was going for in the ah.^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Sometimes i wonder if there's someone so stupid to do those quests, maybe some super lazy ass who has to do daily emissary

Actually yesterday the suramar emissary was active, I had to skip it because of this quest, because I didn't have 4 other quests there. Have to complete it today.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Sometimes i wonder if there's someone so stupid to do those quests, maybe some super lazy ass who has to do daily emissary
    probably, but I wouldn't call them stupid if their sitting on a few million pieces of gold, they are obviously doing something right

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Hardly the same thing.
    Yet still an option as you stated the quest is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    I chuckled over this quest as well yesterday, when I saw what 1 starlight rose was going for in the ah.^^

- - - Updated - - -

Actually yesterday the suramar emissary was active, I had to skip it because of this quest, because I didn't have 4 other quests there. Have to complete it today.

That is the true solution unless one somehow can't play for 3 days the better option is to do what WQ one can do and hope for better WQ options to finish that emissary line the next day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beckers View Post
    I got way more Starlight than I can count, CBA to do the emissary quests if they don't rewards AP - so if I see this up and need to tick something off, be damn sure that I will do it.

So you would rather throw away 10k or more gold on this quest than wait to finish the emissary quests the next day? You do know these emissary quests can be held over for up to 3 days right?

Deleted
    A great deal.

Seriously. I almost turned it in by accident. Thank god I read the quest for once.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkaandi View Post
    I don't see the big deal here. I did this quest, because it was an easy completion for the nightfallen emissary. I'm not an herbalist so trading the bloods for the herbs needed is just too easy to pass up. This is the problem with WoW, the community finds anything and everything to complain about these days.
    Duurrr... if you dont see the big deal you need to /check brain.

The quest requests 40 starlight roses and awards 3 bloods not the other way around.

Considering 1 starlight rose = 100g, that is 4k gold to buy 3 bloods.

Considering I can get 3+ bloods from running an heroic dungeon hummmm... yea, its a bad deal.

I was lazy and did the quest for the emissary

Thank you Empowered Rift Core, I get the Bloods and to keep my Roses. Nilbus 1 - Blizz 893454523058645992

Deleted
    I bought them rose's becouse im lazy as f*ck. Even tho im a DH with Empowered Rift Core.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Well if you trust the guildie you can just cage some 25's to him for the pet battle.
    btw you can't add a cageable pet to your collection if it's a higher level than the max you have unless they changed it this expac. His friend doesn't have any 25s so even if they wanted to loan them some, he can't use em

Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    btw you can't add a cageable pet to your collection if it's a higher level than the max you have unless they changed it this expac. His friend doesn't have any 25s so even if they wanted to loan them some, he can't use em
    Open up the pet menagerie from the garrison get the free level 25 stone and problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    It isn't the bloods and how much ones has or not that is the problem here. It is the fact it wants one to turn in 40 roses. Roses are the most needed item in the game right now. The whole reason flasks and potions cost as much as they do. To give 40 away for 3 bloods is basically just throwing away the roses which is dumb.
    I get that, but unless I'm mistaken you can buy them from the vendor for bloods and then go turn in the roses, so with a surplus of bloods you won't even feel an impact of using those Roses. If I have enough bloods to spend and don't currently need either for anything, and I'll get the bloods I spent back over the course of 2 WQ's, what's it matter if I or anyone else spend bloods for roses?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by User007 View Post
    Duurrr... if you dont see the big deal you need to /check brain.

The quest requests 40 starlight roses and awards 3 bloods not the other way around.

Considering 1 starlight rose = 100g, that is 4k gold to buy 3 bloods.

Considering I can get 3+ bloods from running an heroic dungeon hummmm... yea, its a bad deal.
    Maybe if you're hard up for gold or have a small supply of bloods it's an issue, but for people like me who have over 300 bloods and could flood the market with the help of 1-2 people and tank the price on them this isn't as big of a deal as you want to make out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkaandi View Post
    I don't see the big deal here. I did this quest, because it was an easy completion for the nightfallen emissary. I'm not an herbalist so trading the bloods for the herbs needed is just too easy to pass up. This is the problem with WoW, the community finds anything and everything to complain about these days.
    You just found a way to complain about people complaining GOOD JOB YOU WON THE INTERWEBS.

Deleted
    Was thinking yesterday, if I should help blizzard advertise that amazing deal, by making a thread about it.
    But in the end I just sighed, fully reassured, that the monkeys at blizzard HQ apparently stopped playing and caring about their own game.

If they would, they would not let bullshit like that go live.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    Open up the pet menagerie from the garrison get the free level 25 stone and problem solved
    Doesn't that need some levelled pets to complete? You're not doing it with level 1 pets.

Deleted
    I saw the quest and laughed standing in Archerus Hold, frost wyrming the shit out of that WQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Doesn't that need some levelled pets to complete? You're not doing it with level 1 pets.
    No, every lvl 100 gets a free quest from the garrison for a level 25 stone. It doesn't change what I said, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Aye, checked again on my herbalist when I got round to logging him, it seems the 10 for a seed spawns in place of the 40 for bloods quest.
    My main is a herbalist and had both quests up.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Nope just pick up the stone and bring it to the menegerie lady.
    Stone is by the mine. It was put in game so people could get one level 25 pet. Add in one can do it on all Alts one can easily have a group of level 25 pets. This has been in game for a few years by the way and is nothing new.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I get that, but unless I'm mistaken you can buy them from the vendor for bloods and then go turn in the roses, so with a surplus of bloods you won't even feel an impact of using those Roses. If I have enough bloods to spend and don't currently need either for anything, and I'll get the bloods I spent back over the course of 2 WQ's, what's it matter if I or anyone else spend bloods for roses?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe if you're hard up for gold or have a small supply of bloods it's an issue, but for people like me who have over 300 bloods and could flood the market with the help of 1-2 people and tank the price on them this isn't as big of a deal as you want to make out.
    Or possibly you don't mind wasting gold. You do know you can by other things with your bloods or make other stuff using them like gear(bracers still sell well need for oblivium forge),flasks,potions,food etc... so if you don't mind wasting your gold or resources then yes I guess it is an alright deal but for most people it is a complete waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    How does it outweigh it? The WQ option is if you want to be lazy. The seal saves more in the end. I guess it's potatoes, potatoes (yes, each said differently).
    No, potatoes is only pronounced one way. You are thinking of tomatoes, which has an alternate pronunciation. (The song is a joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinousek View Post
    No, potatoes is only pronounced one way. You are thinking of tomatoes, which has an alternate pronunciation. (The song is a joke)
    Nah, (it might just be around here and where I used to live; both opposites sides of the US), but people use potatoe (normal sound) and then pototoe (how it sounds) to illustrate a point of it being the same word, just people saying it differently.

Apparently, it's both: http://english.stackexchange.com/que...ato-in-writing