Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmichael68 View Post
    We have Vyrkuls and Valkeries in Stormheim with different titles.
    that dosent in itself mean they are the key to the HAA - i am with Ant13 - it is CLEARLY Legion - the runes themselves are no longer Scourge/Vrykul on the HAA they are illidari/legion

that is why we havent found it more than likely tbh - everyone assumes Vrykul or Tauren but nope imo it has something to do with us making a Legion Deal or an Illidari (i.e. Altrius) that dosent seem to agree with hiding their knowledge

as well if one really looks looks at the HAA those runes are scattered at every illidari outpost

Is there any way to fly into the Nighthold? ... I know you can get into the gardens behind it. I had a thought... the Nightwell, and the Barrier surrounding it are what "Darkened" the Nightelves, and made them into "dark elves" ... Stupid that it would be so hard to get to, but it would make some sense that no one has found it yet, the mobs in there hit like trucks. Ive seen balconies, and windows... but ive never personally tried to get inside. It would be interesting to see if its possible, and perhaps Kill some of those mobs, I mean technically its "in game" since 7.0 ... Even though its REALLY a pain to get to. I tried on my DK, and it was just really tough to solo.

I would not expect this to be it, the other two DK items were obtained by regular gameplay, aka. you dont really look for it, it just happens when it happens.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonblood View Post
    that dosent in itself mean they are the key to the HAA - i am with Ant13 - it is CLEARLY Legion - the runes themselves are no longer Scourge/Vrykul on the HAA they are illidari/legion

that is why we havent found it more than likely tbh - everyone assumes Vrykul or Tauren but nope imo it has something to do with us making a Legion Deal or an Illidari (i.e. Altrius) that dosent seem to agree with hiding their knowledge

as well if one really looks looks at the HAA those runes are scattered at every illidari outpost
    So maybe let's try using the Warden toy that lets you see dead people around the Illidari camps in Azuna

I' about 90% certain, thisdrops off a world boss that has yet to spawn. It isn't the first world boss that has dropped a Hidden Artifact. I'm even guess it'll be off The Soultakers, as they are thieves that raid Vrykul king tomes. You guys are beating yourselves up for something, that probably has an easy explanation like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    Is there any way to fly into the Nighthold? ... I know you can get into the gardens behind it. I had a thought... the Nightwell, and the Barrier surrounding it are what "Darkened" the Nightelves, and made them into "dark elves" ... Stupid that it would be so hard to get to, but it would make some sense that no one has found it yet, the mobs in there hit like trucks. Ive seen balconies, and windows... but ive never personally tried to get inside. It would be interesting to see if its possible, and perhaps Kill some of those mobs, I mean technically its "in game" since 7.0 ... Even though its REALLY a pain to get to. I tried on my DK, and it was just really tough to solo.

I would not expect this to be it, the other two DK items were obtained by regular gameplay, aka. you dont really look for it, it just happens when it happens.
    They aren't "dark elves" and the barrier had nothing to do with it. The Nightwell's energies altered them and they became addicted to it, the same way the High Elves became addicted to the Sunwell's energies and the Highbourne were addicted to the Well of Eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by AzazeltheRuthless View Post
    I' about 90% certain, thisdrops off a world boss that has yet to spawn. It isn't the first world boss that has dropped a Hidden Artifact. I'm even guess it'll be off The Soultakers, as they are thieves that raid Vrykul king tomes. You guys are beating yourselves up for something, that probably has an easy explanation like that.
    im going with this. any other classes have it gated behind a profession? (archaelogy). its all been AK + sequence.

Deleted
    Any relation with Ghostly parrot in Deadmines?

Quote Originally Posted by solaceofwinter View Post
    im going with this. any other classes have it gated behind a profession? (archaelogy). its all been AK + sequence.
    Ret paladin has to do some fishing.

Anybody thought about going back to Northrend where Arthas picked up frostmourne to begin with? Aren't there type's of Runeblade npc's in there?

Quote Originally Posted by Tmguitar View Post
    Anybody thought about going back to Northrend where Arthas picked up frostmourne to begin with? Aren't there type's of Runeblade npc's in there?
    Few of us have given Frostmourne Cavern a visit. Nothing to be found in there, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmguitar View Post
    Blizzard did say all Hidden Artifact appearances start on the Broken Isles. This wouldn't be accurate, you may get a quest that'll take you else where but the initial item that starts the quest chain or gives you the appearance will drop on the Broken Isles.

As I said, pretty sure it just drops off a world boss, probably The Soultakers as their lore fits the weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthro View Post
    Arthas did not go anywhere when he died. "I see only darkness before me" the damned are robbed of their afterlife. I would ignore that whole blurb which sounds like a mashup of Norse mythology, wow-norse mythology and head-canon.
    Incorrect... All who die go "somewhere" - so did Arthas and Sylvanas. However, they discovered that this was the "darkness," which I'm personally assuming is referring to the void lords and shit. The void is a pretty central theme of Ner'zhul's necromancy in WoD as well, and Admiral Taylor's Garrison is also haunted by necromancy caused through an old god's agent channeling the void.

Quote Originally Posted by aroth View Post
    They aren't "dark elves" and the barrier had nothing to do with it. The Nightwell's energies altered them and they became addicted to it, the same way the High Elves became addicted to the Sunwell's energies and the Highbourne were addicted to the Well of Eternity.
    Going on the Norse theme, though. It would make some sense that the Nightfallen take the place of the "Dökkálfar" or "Dark Elves". The Nightfallen, were "darkened" by the Nightwell (unable to feed from the Moonlight), In Norse Mythology, the "Dökkálfar" have their own language, and use runes like all the other Norse races. Just a thought. Most of the HAA's were found during normal or expected gameplay, Using a glider to sneak into the Nighthold is unlikely to be the source. But Suramar is the only zone we didnt find a Memory of Arthas.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Naizy View Post
    I'll be doing full highmauntain search!
    AK9

hope you guys sort yourself.

Update: Went to Candle Rock found something.

As he said they dig for treasures, trade it to harpies for fresh wax!
    One day the Drogbar's took the cave and they had no Candle so they are all swallowed by darkness, and then the Kobolds took the cave back.

Now here's what I think...
    after they took back the cave they might digged the drogbar's treasures and found http://www.wowhead.com/item=132132/glowing-runestone and traded it with the harpies which probably leads to http://www.wowhead.com/item=122719/mysterious-runestone

as they were swallowed by darkness I guess it might refers to the grey one or leads to him.

I'm going to continue on searching Highmountain and try to farm harpies for few hours.
    and when I'm done from Highmountain I'm going to Val'sharah and then Suramar.

Quote Originally Posted by Naizy View Post
    Update: Went to Candle Rock found something.

As he said they dig for treasures, trade it to harpies for fresh wax!
    One day the Drogbar's took the cave and they had no Candle so they are all swallowed by darkness, and then the Kobolds took the cave back.

Now here's what I think...
    after they took back the cave they might digged the drogbar's treasures and found http://www.wowhead.com/item=132132/glowing-runestone and traded it with the harpies which probably leads to http://www.wowhead.com/item=122719/mysterious-runestone

as they were swallowed by darkness I guess it might refers to the grey one or leads to him.

I'm going to continue on searching Highmountain and try to farm harpies for few hours.
    and when I'm done from Highmountain I'm going to Val'sharah and then Suramar.
    Ah no, it refers to the Devouring Darkness rare in that very cave, the one you summon by blowing out the candles.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Deleted
    hey Naizy, what is that text font called? really wanna know :P

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    Going on the Norse theme, though. It would make some sense that the Nightfallen take the place of the "Dökkálfar" or "Dark Elves". The Nightfallen, were "darkened" by the Nightwell (unable to feed from the Moonlight), In Norse Mythology, the "Dökkálfar" have their own language, and use runes like all the other Norse races. Just a thought. Most of the HAA's were found during normal or expected gameplay, Using a glider to sneak into the Nighthold is unlikely to be the source. But Suramar is the only zone we didnt find a Memory of Arthas.
    Was in there a couple times already, havent found anything of note. Will look again though at some point. highly doubt it though because it's full of mobs that pretty much 1shot.

Has anyone been able to die in The Lost Temple. By jumping from the top of the crack in the cave, and being put in a different zone? I did it once, but I can't get the zone to show again.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasorosz84 View Post
    Has anyone been able to die in The Lost Temple. By jumping from the top of the crack in the cave, and being put in a different zone? I did it once, but I can't get the zone to show again.
    yea its, its the same zone with map upside down etc, it's just bugged

Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    Ah no, it refers to the Devouring Darkness rare in that very cave, the one you summon by blowing out the candles.

He could've mentioned that without involving their trading with harpies plus mentioning that they like shinies :s
    you could be right though

hey Naizy, what is that text font called? really wanna know :P
    Arial Narrow