Deleted

Valkyr themed set?

I can't be the only battlelady out there(lying, didn't complete my war campaign yet :-( ) who would want Valkyr themed set. Who do you think will get it? Paladin or Warrior? I say warrior because sets are corresponding with artifact themes.

Warrior TL1: prot
    TL2: fury themed, valkyr? considering we summon them, in a sense!
    TL3: old gody I presume

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Isn't it available to every class via the new raid?

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=143518/e...-dead#comments
    Last edited by Aeula; 2016-10-28 at 04:46 PM.

Deleted
    Those sets are for every class, only limited by armor type.

It's from a raid quest and as far as I can tell, there is a quest for each difficulty of raiding from LFR to Mythic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Isn't it available to every class via the new raid?

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=143518/e...-dead#comments
    they are just plain vrykul playes, not really that valkyrian unfortunately :-(

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    I can't be the only battlelady out there(lying, didn't complete my war campaign yet :-( ) who would want Valkyr themed set. Who do you think will get it? Paladin or Warrior? I say warrior because sets are corresponding with artifact themes.

Warrior TL1: prot
    TL2: fury themed, valkyr? considering we summon them, in a sense!
    TL3: old gody I presume
    The Paladin tier from Dragon Soul, t13 I think, is clearly Valkyr/Valajar themed. Shame we can't get the golden version used by the Valkyr Ascendant npcs.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Oh right, Val'kyr. I doubt blizzard will do a proper one since they've generally been avoiding skimpy armor for a while. Perhaps one day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The Paladin tier from Dragon Soul, t13 I think, is clearly Valkyr/Valajar themed. Shame we can't get the golden version used by the Valkyr Ascendant npcs.
    yes yes yes, but there must be one in Legion that will fit fury weapon, so either it is going to be odin themed, helya or valkyr. valkyr pretty be!

The plate set is just a bulky version of a Valkyr. It's the same pauldrons, very similar helm, same type of decorations on the boots and gloves, on the PTR the chest even had the same V-shaped plate over it. The only difference is that our characters are not half naked, all the other elements are there.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    yes yes yes, but there must be one in Legion that will fit fury weapon, so either it is going to be odin themed, helya or valkyr. valkyr pretty be!
    Well, the Fury design is all about the Valajar, so Warrior t10 from ICC, which is basically an entire Vrykul set, would do the trick too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    The plate set is just a bulky version of a Valkyr. It's the same pauldrons, very similar helm, same type of decorations on the boots and gloves, on the PTR the chest even had the same V-shaped plate over it. The only difference is that our characters are not half naked, all the other elements are there.
    can you link me both for comparison? can't do that now myself :-(

- - - Updated - - -

Well, the Fury design is all about the Valajar, so Warrior t10 from ICC, which is basically an entire Vrykul set, would do the trick too.
    hmm, maybe, I'm up for anything new about vrykul and valkyr. I mean, it is the only 'girls power' high fantasy moment I get from WoW, I don't mind it, I know it is boys mainly game-thing but yeah I think I start to grow obsessed about valkyr and bit grumpy about everything else when I don't get all things valkyr

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    can you link me both for comparison? can't do that now myself :-(

- - - Updated - - -

hmm, maybe, I'm up for anything new about vrykul and valkyr. I mean, it is the only 'girls power' high fantasy moment I get from WoW, I don't mind it, I know it is boys mainly game-thing but yeah I think I start to grow obsessed about valkyr and bit grumpy about everything else when I don't get all things valkyr
    There's also the Leystone Blacksmithing set, which has vrykul runes and golden wings.

Deleted
    There's also the Leystone Blacksmithing set, which has vrykul runes and golden wings.
    isn't it more like illidari? I mean tattoos like engraved on the chest and demonic fingery wings? or maybe I'm speaking about the wrong one. hmm leystone blacksmithing hmmm

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    isn't it more like illidari? I mean tattoos like engraved on the chest and demonic fingery wings? or maybe I'm speaking about the wrong one. hmm leystone blacksmithing hmmm
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=2135/leystone-armor - It's 100% Vrykul. Those runes are pure viking, the colours match everything Valajar, and the wings are pure holy light. The set comes in an icy-blue Alliance variant, and a fire-red Horde variant. But the original BS one, is pure vrykul. So is the Warhide LW set, and the Battlebound LW set. Only profession set that isn't Vrykul inspired, is the cloth one, that's Nightborne.