Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yeah and that's why they're going to win the Senate.

And its cute you think I'm ok with Democratic gerrymandering.
    You brought it up

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Man oh man, I feel like this election is like a football game where we're in the final two minutes with Hillary up by 4 while Trump has the ball, all he needs is a touchdown to win it, field goal won't do it... at the same time though he just needs to let the emails, obamacare and wikileaks continue to rip Hillary apart whilst not throwing an interception on the 1 yard line by saying something incredibly dumb in these last few days to take the attention away from this.
    I love the analogy - it seems like even with Trump having the ball, Hillary needs to fuck something up big time to fall behind (in the polls at least). Not meaning to take your analogy too far here, just thinking out loud, so to speak. I can't imagine Trump doing anything right now to really bolster his position further.

Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    This time she is going to jail!
    Butbutbut.... it's rigged in her favor, right!? Right!?!

Nah, that's what you will say when this turns out to be nothing. I mean, c'mon - what is she doing, sending Anthony Weiner schematics of where to plant explosives in the White House!?

/facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Did she decide to just take a nap on the pavement? You can clearly see when they guy didn't touch her. Harassing people like that is ignorant and childish but I can't get over the part where she flopped.
    You don't see how she falls over on the tape, but it is clear that the mob of Hillary supporters were harassing her and taking her belongings out of her cart and tearing them up. Its deeply disturbing that there are a large number of people who feel justified in assaulting people on the street in this manner, and it seems like the system (ie. the media) protects and encourages them.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Fasc View Post
    793(f) doesn't require her to want foreign or unauthorized actors to get it... so my argument does have a point in that she should have at least been TRIED under that at least. You're mixing the stricter requirements of 798 with 793(f). There are a lot of clauses and elements wrapped into a single sentence but under 793(f)(2):

having knowledge that the same has been:
    1 - illegally removed from its proper place of custody or
    2 - delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or
    3 - lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer

The server checks the box for both 1 and 2, and her "I don't recall" and reports of "Oops" checks the box for 3. No intent needed, no specific recipient required.
    And this is exactly how open and shut this case would be, if it were anybody except Clinton they would already be under the jail.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Did she decide to just take a nap on the pavement? You can clearly see when they guy didn't touch her. Harassing people like that is ignorant and childish but I can't get over the part where she flopped.
    It looks like a seizure to me, assuming she didn't just decide to fake it.

maybe the issue is Hillary was sexting with Anthony weiner

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    maybe the issue is Hillary was sexting with Anthony weiner
    Seems like lots of people are trying to get a grasp on the Weiner side of this story.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    You brought it up
    No, I actually didn't. I never said I was fine with Democratic gerrymandering.

I love how you guys always assume when somebody speaks out about something actually relevant to the conversation, they don't have a problem with other things unrelated.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Still not "perjury", and it's still not "losing his law license", both of which were what you actually claimed.
    "It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is" I see you want to parse words just like ol' BJ

I shouldn't be surprised any more but it still astounds me how far the left will go to defend this degenerate. He is a sexual predator that is supported by every feminist and other leftist organization imaginable.

I guess it doesn't matter if your people are criminals as long as they espouse the same ideology that you do.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Comey is trying to rig this election for Trump.

Trump is rigging the election.

It is time to fire Comey.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Man oh man, I feel like this election is like a football game where we're in the final two minutes with Hillary up by 4 while Trump has the ball, all he needs is a touchdown to win it, field goal won't do it... at the same time though he just needs to let the emails, obamacare and wikileaks continue to rip Hillary apart whilst not throwing an interception on the 1 yard line by saying something incredibly dumb in these last few days to take the attention away from this.
    No matter who wins, both teams in overtime will miss their field goals.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Thwart View Post
    "It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is" I see you want to parse words just like ol' BJ

I shouldn't be surprised any more but it still astounds me how far the left will go to defend this degenerate. He is a sexual predator that is supported by every feminist and other leftist organization imaginable.

I guess it doesn't matter if your people are criminals as long as they espouse the same ideology that you do.
    It's unfortunate that the left isn't able to put forth any "true believers" except perhaps Sanders, and then they marginalize him to prevent him from legitimately winning the nomination. Unfortunately neither political party is capable of spawning a real candidate any more, the cronyism and nepotism has precluded the possibility of fixing the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    That's what I mean, if you want to start including states that are polling that close, then you could include a lot more. Colorado for instance has numerous recent polls showing Clinton only +2 or +3
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...tein-5974.html

A single poll has her +2. The others are +8, +5, +5 and +11.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Telomerase View Post

Why isn't Comey going after Trump for fraud, rape and embezzlement?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Telomerase View Post

I think it's obvious Trump coughed up some money to make it happen. Can't stand Trump and his pay-to-play schemes

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    I think it's obvious Trump coughed up some money to make it happen. Can't stand Trump and his pay-to-play schemes
    Can't tell if Poe.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...tein-5974.html

A single poll has her +2. The others are +8, +5, +5 and +11.
    We call those "push polls." Polls meant to influence public opinion moreso than to gauge where it's at.

10+ Year Old Account
    2000 and 2004: "Republicans and CIA have rigged the election! Bush should go to jail!"
    2008 and 2012: "Democrats and Muslims have rigged the election! Obama should go to jail!"
    2016: "Democrats and the FBI have rigged the election! Clinton should go to jail!"
    To be continued...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

this is bigger than watergate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Why isn't Comey going after Trump for fraud, rape and embezzlement?
    Those are being investigated by state officials, as is warranted.