Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So lack of recipe from Thalyssra at exalted was a bug but I was able to buy it today after the hotfixes (US Servers) and yes rank 3 drops from Na'zak the Fiend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    Just farm someting with fast respawn, like npcs in Suramar that instant respawn.
    I was doing the murlocs in Azsuna for the egg and murloc eye daily just dotting everything up.

Deleted
    Hi philu, did u drop it or not yet ?

Deleted
    Guys i have rank 2 and rank 3 is not a procc its a world boss drop so feel safe to craft a bunch np

Deleted
    i did a lot of MM and world quest, and i dont drop it, and you ?

I've got it at rank 2 now (vendor worked fine for me) and have since picked up the rank 1 recipe a few times already (vendors for 2.5 gold). That's with 4 (regular) mythic dungeons and 2-3 random heroics, along with quite a few WQs. First time it dropped I was just below 780 skill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by digesspliff View Post
    how does one get the rank 1 in the first place ? :X
    Kill the Loyalists where you free the 4 prisoners in surmar city, they have almost instant respawn. Got it there after like 5 min of farming them.

Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    Kill the Loyalists where you free the 4 prisoners in surmar city, they have almost instant respawn. Got it there after like 5 min of farming them.
    Been there for like 45 mins and nothing yet.

I feel there's some kind of prerequisite for this thing to drop.

- - - Updated - - -

Confident that there's something required before this thing drops, farmed over 500 mobs and 30 world quests + some instances and nothing yet.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe some rep? I am exalted with all Broken Isles reps and i have the rank1 dropping like a fly on every dungeon or WQ i do. It's soulbound but sells for 2.5g.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Been there for like 45 mins and nothing yet.

I feel there's some kind of prerequisite for this thing to drop.

- - - Updated - - -

Confident that there's something required before this thing drops, farmed over 500 mobs and 30 world quests + some instances and nothing yet.
    Got it on an alt with 101 alch just dropped while I did wq bags.

Deleted
    I got the rank 1 recipe on my lvl 102 alt with alchemy skill of 34 while leveling in Azuna from a withered guy in the dragon whelp area.