Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Frost is solidly middle of the pack in both heroic and mythic. That's where I want to be, I don't want to dread every hotfix like shadow priests are right now.
    This is what I've been saying in all my posts. Put me in the middle of the pack. I can play the class to 95% percentiles and I'm confident in my abilities. Almost broke 400k on Mythic Ursoc last night, really looking forward to dragons next week. Call me crazy, but I'm also having more 'fun' as Frost. The way the damage is doled out versus Unholy is more enjoyable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DagrDK View Post
    This is what I've been saying in all my posts. Put me in the middle of the pack. I can play the class to 95% percentiles and I'm confident in my abilities. Almost broke 400k on Mythic Ursoc last night, really looking forward to dragons next week. Call me crazy, but I'm also having more 'fun' as Frost. The way the damage is doled out versus Unholy is more enjoyable to me.
    You know I have to agree. The pace does add more enjoyment and you feel a bit like a blender at times. I've been pretty die hard on Unholy because of the fantasy and theme it presents but after doing some actual play time as frost I am enjoying it alot. Nice to enjoy the awesome DW animations too.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Am I the only one who feels RP starved a bit when I'm not running RA? ST in M+ feels a little harder to manage 3 IT when running FsC...

Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    Am I the only one who feels RP starved a bit when I'm not running RA? ST in M+ feels a little harder to manage 3 IT when running FsC...
    No I had that problem as well. But I am only 16 points into the weapon so that could be my issue.

- - - Updated - - -

This page on IV is a good read about stats btw: http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...e-read/?page=4

looks like DK discord peeps will have something figured out for us soon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    No I had that problem as well. But I am only 16 points into the weapon so that could be my issue.

- - - Updated - - -

This page on IV is a good read about stats btw: http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...e-read/?page=4

looks like DK discord peeps will have something figured out for us soon.

wow-wee there is some shit going on in there on page 4! I took the haste and versatility portion the went back to /popcorn and reading

to summarize-
    the current haste sweet spot 20% without going lower. Not sure about Chrono shard or Angerboa but shoot for 20. Crit to 25 and versatility if OB/RA focused build. Scythe build is different as is Gathering Storm.
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    wow-wee there is some shit going on in there on page 4! I took the haste and versatility portion the went back to /popcorn and reading

to summarize-
    the current haste sweet spot 20% without going lower. Not sure about Chrono shard or Angerboa but shoot for 20. Crit to 25 and versatility if OB/RA focused build. Scythe build is different as is Gathering Storm.
    this is prolly gonna make you and a few frosties jealous on me , but yesterday i got bis legendayr, today i got 865 trinket from the wolrdboss.

but on topic where is mastery for frost with RA/OB?

to summarize-
    Yes interesting read indeed. Looking forward to Tarlon's updated guide!

I'm gonna use "feelycraft" myself. Brilliant!

theres a Frost DK Yogaapants on Sodas stream, they doin 10+ runs (2-chested a Nels Lair 10) and he was easily top1-2 dmg in that entire run amongst a WW and a BM hunter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    theres a Frost DK Yogaapants on Sodas stream, they doin 10+ runs (2-chested a Nels Lair 10) and he was easily top1-2 dmg in that entire run amongst a WW and a BM hunter
    Found his character page : us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Yogaapants/simple
    Hope it helps.

How hard is it to keep up icy talons? I mean you need to be using frost strike like every 2 GCDs to keep it up right?

Icecap is no longer activated by auto-attacks.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Creatinebrah View Post
    Icecap is no longer activated by auto-attacks.
    is this live? or needs to wait for next reset? anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimdeeds View Post
    is this live? or needs to wait for next reset? anyone know?
    Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Creatinebrah View Post
    Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update.
    lol which is why I asked if anyone knew if this is one that is live or not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimdeeds View Post
    lol which is why I asked if anyone knew if this is one that is live or not
    Its live tested just now on EU autoatacking dummy against prolonged potion, cd ended same time the potion. Is this going to make avalanche better ??
    Last edited by mmoc01435e1459; 2016-10-29 at 10:45 AM.

In-game certainly, but the sim didn't know about that bug so that comparison shouldn't change. Avalanche simmed 0.9% ahead, so you can basically pick whichever one you prefer. Also Icecap is better if you have the legendary bracers or if you're in mythic+ and want to stun more often with the RW talent.

DMC Dominion isnt on the trinket graph but I presume it's pretty up there.

My personal sim was suggesting Vers as my top stat. I am trying out an 860 Horn of Valor (replacing my 845 Faulty Countermeasure) along with Avalanche since it syncs up every 3rd pillar of frost. Pillar of Frost and Fallen Crusader % boost to str do appear to grant me additional str from the new Prolonged Power potion as well as affecting the Horn trinket's strength as well. It seems competitive based only on sims and target dummy experience so far versus ice cap and the faulty countermeasure. I don't get back into EN until tomorrow night to try it out in more realistic setting.

Also, based on sim results with stat weights, I wound up taking off my "legendary" Prydaz neck in favor of a 880 Raven Filigree Pendant from a BRH chest (has 1200+ vers on it). After making those adjustments I simmed better dps but also Vers finally dropped off the top of my secondary list.
    Last edited by Grimdeeds; 2016-10-29 at 06:45 PM.