Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hi,
    this compendium is really awesome and i thank you very much for the effort.. but i think i have one big problem.

Whenever i use simcraft to get my newest pawn string i always get haste > mastery.. i read that i should add "center_scale_delta=1" at the bottom of the list but i still gives me haste (20.90) > mastery (11.07).

Am i doing something wrong? Thanks in advance, im really lost

You say use MS at 20% with Legendary Gloves. Am I using it on CD with just at least 1 stack of FR? Or should I try to ramp it up to 3?

Deleted
    Just a quick question. Do you guys bind FR to a mouse button or macro it? Would like some suggestions to handling FR during rotation etc.

Deleted
    I have my fr bind to '3' button. However, u want to macro it with anything then u can use cs+fr macro as u always want to use fr after cs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    Just a quick question. Do you guys bind FR to a mouse button or macro it? Would like some suggestions to handling FR during rotation etc.
    I have FR bound to R and macro'd in to Slam and Execute, while respectively having individual Slam and Execute binds.

Quote Originally Posted by lui3003 View Post
    Hi,
    this compendium is really awesome and i thank you very much for the effort.. but i think i have one big problem.

Whenever i use simcraft to get my newest pawn string i always get haste > mastery.. i read that i should add "center_scale_delta=1" at the bottom of the list but i still gives me haste (20.90) > mastery (11.07).

Am i doing something wrong? Thanks in advance, im really lost
    same.. fixes? ty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    u can use cs+fr macro as u always want to use fr after cs.
    But you will not use FR after CS under 20%

Deleted
    Just simmed myself and Memento of Angerboda (850) sims slightly higher than Spontaneous Apendages(850). Is that due to my Relics/ilvl/other stats? Asking because in the guide memento is listed quite a bit lower than apendages.

I am still getting haste over mastery in SimCraft with the added line. I see other people are having this problem. Could I have possibly placed this text in the wrong spot?

Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post
    Just simmed myself and Memento of Angerboda (850) sims slightly higher than Spontaneous Apendages(850). Is that due to my Relics/ilvl/other stats? Asking because in the guide memento is listed quite a bit lower than apendages.
    You probably have a really old version of simc. Make sure you're using a nightly windows build
    Velody - Auchindoun EU
    The Arms Compendium
    Warrior Discord
    Twitch

Message me on Twitter or Discord (Vel#2944) if you have questions/need help.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velinn View Post
    You probably have a really old version of simc. Make sure you're using a nightly windows build
    I used 703 03 which is the latest available on the website. Anyways, thanks for the tip I will try again with the latest nightly build!

Deleted
    Hi!
    Simcraft uses Bladestorm in Singletarget (only execute phase?!). When should we use it in Singletargetfights exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinyongia View Post
    Hi!
    Simcraft uses Bladestorm in Singletarget (only execute phase?!). When should we use it in Singletargetfights exactly?
    Hey, if you want to use Bladestorm in ST, you need a cancelaura macro. Basically you only use it when you're low on rage, CS/MS is on cd and then you cancel it instantly when you can do anything else. It's a minor gain when done correctly
    Velody - Auchindoun EU
    The Arms Compendium
    Warrior Discord
    Twitch

Deleted
    Thanks for your post

I see that the Aoe rotation currently has a note that says it is outdated - any idea when that will have some clarity?

Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post
    I see that the Aoe rotation currently has a note that says it is outdated - any idea when that will have some clarity?
    It's currently work in progress, I hope to have it finished before next week.
    Velody - Auchindoun EU
    The Arms Compendium
    Warrior Discord
    Twitch

Deleted
    So avatar usage - on CD or wait for BC always?

Quote Originally Posted by Velinn View Post
    It's currently work in progress, I hope to have it finished before next week.
    Hehe, I know how it is. The compendium is fantastic by the way, thanks for putting it together!

How much should I value the 855 crafted neck? I was told it's the best neck I can get, but I disagree. The extra rage gen is nice. But I have the legendary gloves so I pretty much swim in rage. I feel I'd be better off with more raw stats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal View Post
    How much should I value the 855 crafted neck? I was told it's the best neck I can get, but I disagree. The extra rage gen is nice. But I have the legendary gloves so I pretty much swim in rage. I feel I'd be better off with more raw stats.
    Well I got one with pure mastery so there's that.