Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    This! Okey for doing once, but will never do it again. Pointless. And none of the mounts interest me.
    Ok! I guess you'll unsub now then.
    But awesome that you could give this vital piece of info to us! Really helped!

What's with all those posts completely disregarding the (relevant) complaint.

I mean, if you suddenly start ignoring QoL improvements you literally added last expansion, then where does it stop?

Hey, let's re-add you losing experience and gold and all your equipment because "hehe gotta git gud xD". Because that's what it sounds like.
    There's nothing adding a new graveyard in the dungeon makes easier, or harder or anything. It just stops wasting your time.

Like jesus christ, god forbid someone doesn't like something, better make fun of him. That certainly helps the game evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Masqerader View Post
    Why does everyone feel the need to respond with this retarded saying?
    I was taught that whenever something bothers me I should try to understand it, deal with it myself and only after I did literally everything I should ask for help or complain.

From my point of view it's pretty stupid to complain about something that can solved by being better. It's not an issue with the thing, whatever it is, it's just an issue with the person trying to do the thing. Obviously I'm not absurd trying to say that everyone should learn and do everything themselves, there's limited time, not everyone can do everything yada yada but you also have to understand the scope of something.

Karazhan is designed as a 5-man raid for 5-man parties with (sometimes bug atm) save states after each boss so you can progress on individual bosses and complete it during a week by regular groups. Sure if you have a group that's good enough to do it in a sitting, that's amazing however if you can't do it, it's not an issue with the dungeon, it's a learn to fucking play issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah! Pathetic! Back in my days there weren't any teleporters! We used to run all the way through the dungeon and even to the dungeon! And there was only one graveyard per zone! *grumblegrumble*

Deleted
    Just go left from the entrance, there are shortcuts to every boss after opera. And it takes no time at all.

Long runs are such an amazing, Vanilla and TBC like thing, though, that is what makes them so fucking amazing to me, a super hardcore player, ex-vanilla. I can't even comprehend why they ever removed them. Least of all to an already hugely time-consuming 5 man dungeon that, as much as they'd like to think so, is not a raid but should be treated as one.

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    People condoning a shitty dungeon design by saying childish shit. Petty posters at their worst as always.

I agree, OP.

Don't be a jerk. Design is great and the run back makes you understand the importance of not dying. I wish they did this in all raids. Anyone who doesn't just isn't a good player.

10+ Year Old Account
    People condoning a shitty dungeon design by saying childish shit. Petty posters at their worst as always.

I agree, OP.
    I mean did you expect any less? The OP made the fatal mistake of disclosing a weakness. They wiped. Any criticism he has is of course instantly invalid. Doesnt matter if the design is poor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Don't be a jerk. Design is great and the run back makes you understand the importance of not dying. I wish they did this in all raids. Anyone who doesn't just isn't a good player.
    It probably would have been better if they broke it up into wings

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    Identified your problem. Hope that helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Because it was pretty retarded post I guess.
    It didn't exactly invite to constructive dialogue, so people are just shitposting in a shit thread.
    Well that shows maturity. Kinda agree with op. It does seem that the blizzard fanbois are in full throttle this expansion however. Say one negative thing and get ridiculed by them as this is the "greatest expansion evar!!!!!!"

I agree the corpse runs are bit much. Long corpse runs seem to be a theme in the Broken Isles as well though, maybe it's Blizzard's attempt to make death feel punishing again.

Deleted

I agree, OP.
    People blaming game because they suck, "petty posters at their worst as always".

Deleted

I agree, OP.
    Says the person playing Pokemon. Kinda pathetic

10+ Year Old Account
    My experience with Return to Karazhan so far:
    Loot could definitely be of higher value. A full Karazhan run feels rather worthless compared to just running Emerald Nightmare or in two weeks Trials of Valor.
    The place resets and you have to kill shit all over again. Including bosses you've already done.

The first 'issue' to me is just... Karazhan drops loot of 850 in the lower half, 860 in the upper half and 875 from the last boss. You tend to go in with a group that is at least 855 or higher (I have no idea at which point you're just screwing yourself over by taking in lower geared people but seeing how some bosses are really DPS-racey such as Curator or Moroes...) so unless you get warforged or titanforged, the first half is generally pointless. The second half may be a bit more valuable and the last boss definitely is but the journey to the giant eyeball in space doesn't seem to fit the possible reward.

Second issue is a bug, being 'investigated'. There's going to be a fix at some point but until then... rather bothersome at best.

I don't see the issue with the corpse run. For one, if you wiped in the old Karazhan you started right at the beginning, the actual front entrance. You didn't get a teleport until you reached the library where Aran was and actually killed the guy. Your only respite then would be unlocking the current Return to Karazhan doors (from inside the raid) so you could corpse run up the tower, into the side-entrance and boom, alive!

You can also reset majority of the bosses such as Attumen, Maiden of Virtue, Moroes and the Curator when you realize you're going to wipe so long as one of the people surviving is someone able to resurrect.

-Credit to Mythriz for the signature and avatar!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no, death in PvE is penalized, how shockingly unfair.
    You can stack druids and chain savage roars or whatever. Or play an arcane mage and never die in a dungeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    As I said a few post back, just go LEFT instead of RIGHT when you respawn. There you will find shortcuts to all the bosses. The only relatively long one is MAYBE Maiden. All others are about a minute max of walking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solonar View Post
    You tend to go in with a group that is at least 855 or higher (I have no idea at which point you're just screwing yourself over by taking in lower geared people but seeing how some bosses are really DPS-racey such as Curator or Moroes...) .
    What.
    DPS-racey? what the fuck is this, i haven't noticed any enrage timers there and people geared in 855 (which is way overgearing Kara) should pop bosses in like a minute
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I disagree with the OP. Long corpse runs really reinforced the feeling of failure that typically accompanied a wipe back then and motivated people to do better in a raid environment that was difficult enough to cause people to give up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    Well that shows maturity. Kinda agree with op. It does seem that the blizzard fanbois are in full throttle this expansion however. Say one negative thing and get ridiculed by them as this is the "greatest expansion evar!!!!!!"
    It's how you say it I guess.
    There's plenty of things about Legion I hate - but what the OP posted was just a very clear shitpost.

There are long corpse runs everywhere in Legion, it's clearly something they've designed in (bringing back the danger element from Vanilla, I guess).
    I guess there's a discussion topic in there, but really, the OP was a pisspoor invitiation to any kind of constructive debate.

So yeah, lol git gud OP!

Sounds like motivation to do mechanics properly.

2 words: "Git", "Good"