Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    Only thing Blizz are guilty of is believing the dribbling masses they want to get involved in the game will never invest themselves so deeply into a game like WoW to be "good" at it will ever step up and want to do difficult content. The trouble is these retards are listened to and will moan about it being too hard and Blizz usually listens
    Nothing in WoW is really difficult tbh... People keep confusing challenging with tedium. Yes tactics are required but compared to other games both now and throughout history WoW isn't exactly ranked high in challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Apsychicrat View Post
    eng game content with groups is what an mmo is about. if you really dislike the other players of wow that much and donty want to do mythics, please find a single player game you like and go play that. skyrim is out again and thats still fun.

this is an mmo, play with others or kindly go elsewhere
    if dungeons & raids is your only idea of end game content, please never become a game dev.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Psst, blizzard knows exactly the number of people who do anything in the game.
    I addressed this pages back

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    "Overestimate"? That is funny giving that Blizzard collects all the numbers. They are not estimating. They certainly know it down to the last digit.
    including the millions of lost subs in the last few years? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    if dungeons & raids is your only idea of end game content, please never become a game dev.
    It's mine, too, and a lot of others. All I care about are dungeons and raids in this game. If I want casual, solo content I'll play one of a very large number of great single player RPGs.

including the millions of lost subs in the last few years? lol
    This game is 12 years old and the entire industry is in heavy decline. The fact that it is still spiking as high as it is should be classified as a tiny miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    So tell us, what else is there to add. New Quest Hubs with more quests? Outside of raids and Mythic's that really all there is left. Blizz was clear before launch there would be some Mythic only 5 mans, it should not be a shock.
    If a game developer cant think of fresh or original idea's they should be fired.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snackwiches View Post
    It's mine, too, and a lot of others. All I care about are dungeons and raids in this game.

This game is 12 years old and the entire industry is in heavy decline.
    perhaps the games in decline for you know... a reason?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Remember, anyone that is better than you has no life, and anyone worse is a casual.
    Said nobody ever

When people complain about elitists they're complaining about people with a superiority attitude and belittle those not at the same level of them be it by yelling, throwing abuse and generally being rude to others they deem inferior

eng game content with groups is what an mmo is about. if you really dislike the other players of wow that much and donty want to do mythics, please find a single player game you like and go play that. skyrim is out again and thats still fun.

Do you have any idea what would happen to WoW if everyone who felt like the OP did as you advised? It would spiral into oblivion like Everquest. WoW has content for all types of players; that's why it's still successful.

If a game developer cant think of fresh or original idea's they should be fired.

- - - Updated - - -

perhaps the games in decline for you know... a reason?
    It is, because it's 12 years old, MMOs are phasing out regardless of their approach and because gaming is down substantially on the whole. Steam games are all selling less and last gen you had one console sell 100 mil and two sell 80 mil: now you will see PS4 hit 80 mil while everything else rots.

Anyway, why stay here and argue this and whine over and over? This literal same argument has existed since classic, that they should back off of raiding and hardcore content. Isn't gonna happen, no matter how much snark you apply or how you try to bend reality to fit your bullshit. They still have absurdly high numbers and this is their approach.

You want a solo game or a derpy online sandbox, they exist, go get 'em sport.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    Do you have any idea what would happen to WoW if everyone who felt like the OP did as you advised? It would spiral into oblivion like Everquest. WoW has content for all types of players; that's why it's still successful.
    Honestly that's my concern - 7.1 just worried me about the future but people seem more content in shooting themselves in the foot by telling people who help fund their hobby to GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Honestly that's my concern - 7.1 just worried me about the future but people seem more content in shooting themselves in the foot by telling people who help fund their hobby to GTFO
    Heard this daily back in BC, then LK came out and subscribers peaked.

We prob have more casual content than we've had before. Especially raiding alternatives but people seem to like to create doomsday scenarios over and over for literally no reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Said nobody ever
    Rofl... I was told just that on official forums.

It is being thrown around a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackwiches View Post
    It is, because it's 12 years old, MMOs are phasing out regardless of their approach and because gaming is down substantially on the whole. Steam games are all selling less and last gen you had one console sell 100 mil and two sell 80 mil: now you will see PS4 hit 80 mil while everything else rots.

Anyway, why stay here and argue this and whine over and over? This literal same argument has existed since classic, that they should back off of raiding and hardcore content. Isn't gonna happen, no matter how much snark you apply or how you try to bend reality to fit your bullshit. They still have absurdly high numbers and this is their approach.

You want a solo game or a derpy online sandbox, they exist, go get 'em sport.
    WOH you know the reason why every person has quit? holy shit can you give me the lotto numbers please???

Quote Originally Posted by assman View Post
    Mythic+0 is just heroic with slightly bigger numbers. There is no reason why you can't do mythic if you can do heroic. Seriously, it's the same thing.
    Except when you try to join a group but they want yiu 10-20 ilvls higher then the gear you want. Or when you finally do get a group, and if you wipe on a boss, hald the group bails then you are stuck waiting and waiting. Rinse repeat. I dont have several hours a day just to hopefully get a mythic done. But they tied up Class hall, artifact and professions behind doing mythics. One of the reasons i unsubbed.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Funny thing is people blame listening to other people for the reason the game declined. The next funny thing will be when they listen to those people mad about them listening to the other people get their way and the game still declines. It is funny to listen to people try to justify why they are right and others aren't. Specifically since none of them have any real data. Mostly just feelings and thin line of forum screams to justify it. MMOs just aren't as popular as they used to be. WoW is an old ass game that's player base is mostly people from its past. A ton of people play this game for a patch for a month and unsub now. It's a style of play. Let's call it Diablo season style of play. You join up, you blitz content, you bonce until the next season once you had your fill. Pretty easy to see. I mean the subs and numbers skyrocket on expansions and patches. Then drop down to the people that really love the game or the communities they have formed within it until the next patch. In the lows in the cycle the doom sayers scream why what they believe and want is the reason. During the peaks they disappear and watch and wait for the dip.

7+ Year Old Account
    90% of 7.1 is mythic and raid content?
    new world quests for falcosaur mounts
    new acheivments
    new suramar quests
    new helheim world quests
    new progession recipes
    new raid
    new karzhan mythic dungeon
    new Ui features
    new customization features like turning off belts, or hiding fire orbs
    pvp changes, and new pvp arena

yeah 90% of that is mythic dungeons and raiding right?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-10-29 at 09:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Except when you try to join a group but they want yiu 10-20 ilvls higher then the gear you want. Or when you finally do get a group, and if you wipe on a boss, hald the group bails then you are stuck waiting and waiting. Rinse repeat. I dont have several hours a day just to hopefully get a mythic done. But they tied up Class hall, artifact and professions behind doing mythics. One of the reasons i unsubbed.
    Then just make your own group without ilevel requirements.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing in WoW is really difficult tbh... People keep confusing challenging with tedium. Yes tactics are required but compared to other games both now and throughout history WoW isn't exactly ranked high in challenge
    your saying NOW the game is not difficult, its just tedious, but VANILLA AND BC were difficult, not tedious!?
    holy..... i... i am amazed someone can still be alive and think this O.O its a miracle, are you one of those brains in a jar from fallout whos brain has gone completely mad from bio gel?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted

That's a rather shallow definition of "mmo". It's the definition of WoW to a certain extent, but nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    90% of 7.1 is mythic and raid content?
    new world quests for falcosaur mounts - wow more world quests, new and totally exciting content.
    new acheivments - lol. okay?
    new suramar quests - fk that place.
    new helheim world quests - more world quests, much excitement.
    new progession recipes - not worth mentioning but ok?
    new raid - nothing new, raiders get it all.
    new karzhan mythic dungeon - nothing new.
    new Ui features - dumb and irrelevant.
    new customization features like turning off belts, or hiding fire orbs - thats some hard work that went into that, totally.

yeah 90% of that is mythic dungeons and raiding right?
    I'm at a loss for words at how much hard work went into this RAIDING patch.