All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world
    So there was only one thing that I could do
    Was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long

Jesus built my car
    It's a love affair
    Mainly Jesus and my hot rod

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Boss level detective work on your part. :3
    Congrats on the pregnancy! Hope all goes well for you!

As for me, I'd say I'm happy majority of the times, have my bad times with work or something but I always try to remain positive in life. To me it's a mindset, I choose to be happy and find ways to be so, today for example I planned on doing nothing but gaming for my day off but after lunch I said "You know what? I want to get the floor done in the hallway". The carpet was almost 10 years old and I've been planning on putting in hardwood floor for a while now and well moments later I was ripping it up and now I have it all prepped and I'll put the new floor in tomorrow. Honestly it felt relaxing to me doing some home repair work.

Probably never. A kick to the nuts is no joke.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I think it is lovely. Life isn't just about what is healthy, it is also about what is emotionally fulfilling! I don't think one can have too much love.
    I agree that one can not have too much love, but when one's entire happiness/life revolves around their significant other that is where there is a problem. There is no inherent problem in missing one's significant other and baking them treats, it is the context of the rest of it (not being happy when he's gone, "my one true point of happiness is when we skype", entire post dedicated to her husband). One should be able to be happy when their significant other is away from home and have outside interests besides their husband.

Also, having your happiness revolve around one person isn't emotionally fulfilling. What is she going to do if he dies, or they divorce?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    3 and a half years ago.

Every morning as I look at the new MLP fanart people make on EqD. The cute stuff, not the weird stuff.

Before that it was mostly cat videos. Whatever can warm your heart and just remind you that the world isn't so bad.

Last edited by Powerogue; 2016-10-30 at 04:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Two days ago.

When I took a dump that was so big, it filled the bowl, and breached the water line. Must've been a 7lb monstrosity.

I felt joy, pride, and true happiness.
    They should sell toilet bowls with marked increments so you know how much water you've displaced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably like 4-5 years ago. I was so carefree. I had love, I had friends galore and was always doing something. It was fun. But the past is the past. gotta look ahead now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

Deleted
    Every day honestly.
    And my happiness isnt something that randomly happens to me, I work on it every day for 14 years now.

The "secret" to happiness for me is having clear direction in life. I didn't have this 14 years ago, I would just live day by day and was dealing with what life had in store for me instead of the other way around.

Try writing down exactly what you WANT in life. For some reason people only know what they don't want, which makes them aimless.
    When youve done this, work every day and in every available hour on getting towards what you want or where you want to be RELENTLESSLY.
    Also add emotion to both your achievements AND failures. Really pump yourself up, even when everything seems to be against you and practive an almost naive level of optimism!

This quote sums up what will happen pretty good:
    First you do the things you HAVE to do, then you do the things you CAN do and before you know it you are doing the impossible.

Many people here will put me away for saying this, but honestly... this improved my life a thousandfold.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Two years ago. Sitting on a train ride next to a girl I really liked. Sadly I think that was the happiest moment of my life. Thanks to my family I haven't been able to enjoy life. Whenever I would do something I would always remember that when it was over I had to go back home to where I was most miserable and that would ruin whatever fun I had. Even when I moved out and got my own house I still had my brother living with me and he was a total PoS. He thankfully moved out 5 years ago. That train ride was the first time ever where I could have fun, go home and be happy afterwards. It didn't hit me until half way through the ride. There was nothing but bliss after that.
    .....jebus these kids and their victim complex these days....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    .....jebus these kids and their victim complex these days....
    14 years of child abuse can give you a negative outlook on life. And I'm not talking about "daddy didn't give me what I wanted!!" bullshit, I'm talking about "I never had a daddy and my 250 lb step dad hit me every time I said something he didn't like, said he would kill me whenever he thought I wouldn't do what he said even though I always did what he said and didn't allow me to leave the house because he wanted me to work from the time I got home from school till dark" kind of stuff.

My only two options were to sit there and take it or kill myself. I have a lot of patience so I just took it. Because of all that I have a hard time doing anything because I've been so used to not doing anything but what someone else tells me to do. I have almost no drive to go out and enjoy myself. I sit at home and play video games while almost everyone I know goes out and parties. I am angry at myself because I don't want to go out when I know I should want to.

But you wouldn't care about that "Mr. Internet Tough Guy."

7+ Year Old Account
    Probably never.

July 2004 - I was happy for around 20-30 seconds.

Since then - nothing.

Not capable of happiness any more.... brain chemistry issue.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Years ago, when I was in a relationship that was slowly heading for a marriage. Loved that girl with every bit of my heart.

7+ Year Old Account
    Had a pretty good moment this morning seeing the sun come up. The changing of the seasons puts a dip in my hip and a glide in my stride

Right now. Time to go run a race, celebrate with my wife and friends, then watch football. It's a perfect Sunday!

15+ Year Old Account
    Few years ago? Though I'm always happy. But not that happy as you described! D:

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

I had a dream where I had everything I ever wanted and I felt so happy. Then I woke up and was really sad I couldn't go back.

10+ Year Old Account
    i haven't been happy in a long long time. and i never will be. i want honor back.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    14 years of child abuse can give you a negative outlook on life. And I'm not talking about "daddy didn't give me what I wanted!!" bullshit, I'm talking about "I never had a daddy and my 250 lb step dad hit me every time I said something he didn't like, said he would kill me whenever he thought I wouldn't do what he said even though I always did what he said and didn't allow me to leave the house because he wanted me to work from the time I got home from school till dark" kind of stuff.

My only two options were to sit there and take it or kill myself. I have a lot of patience so I just took it. Because of all that I have a hard time doing anything because I've been so used to not doing anything but what someone else tells me to do. I have almost no drive to go out and enjoy myself. I sit at home and play video games while almost everyone I know goes out and parties. I am angry at myself because I don't want to go out when I know I should want to.

But you wouldn't care about that "Mr. Internet Tough Guy."
    so you open up to a complete stranger about being abused as a child which is not typical behavior of someone traumatized by such behavior. no offense, but i think you're full of shit.