Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    That comes up at the end normally; all artifact weapons have something like it. Unlikely to have anything to do with the appearance.

I just found "Vision of Helya" surrounded by 4-5 "Helajar Ritualists" in High Mountain, just north of Bodash' spawn.

Could this have something to do with the hidden Arms appearance?

HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

No, that's from one of the new Helya world quests.

Bugger :-/
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    I think i may discovered something that could be a trigger for our hidden artefact quest. After unlocking the 27th rank of my weapon, the 'Unbreakable Steel' trait appeared. I think that after unlocking it (by purchasing all other traits) it might trigger the quest, as then Helgar may ask us about the unbreakable steal and how powerful it become What do u think guys?
    That's fckin idiot IF we need to upgrade the weapon to the maximum pls Blizzard... all the classes have an easy way to have an hidden appearance... hunter just gold / reputation and a chance to drop on Ursoc for Survival, Holy Paladin bash mob etc...
    But now IF Blizzard can confirm the quest is available, we can do something, and basically that's a dialog with Helgar the first time, so for me now i think it's like Unholy weapon to trigger the quest, i know we all use the ability tons of times but before the quest/dialog with Helgar wasn't implemented.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Hit AK10, talk to Helgar? Didn't someone make a video about this yesterday?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXWlQwwwrUw

It's just not unlocked yet.
    Why is there no official Blue post about this. Maybe it's still bugged -.-

I believe I've just seen someone with this appearance in LFR.. He was mythic geared and would not answer my questions, I took a screenshot.

However, I am not allowed to post pictures..

It's called the blade breaker right? Go break your weapons don't repair and talk to npc!

Deleted
    Apparently it is in game for US, just walk up to Helgar and get it, like found on PTR. GG Blizz

[Edit:] No requirements, can get from level 98.

Deleted
    nope not yet :/.......probs never willl.........because so unlucky

Spoke to Helgar after the reset, AK4, and I was able to start the quest. Nothing fancy on this toon.

Deleted
    People have also got the quest at level 100 like I did on PTR, so I'm guessing you can get it as soon as you get Strom'kar for the people who doesn't like Swords, like with the hunters.

I just went to my class hall and the quest was given to me by Helgar.I think blizz hotfixed it after the video from PTR was released.Another war in my guild got it too.

Hi there guys, first post here but i have been following this thread since it began.

Just got the Hidden Weapon, i havent played for a week and just going to point somethings:

- I dont have weapon maxed out yet.
    - I havent cleared any raid in normal, heroic or mythic.
    - I just played some skirmish arenas and dpsed dummies in warrior class hall near the arena.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Rodr%C3%ADguez/simple Armory - imgur.com/a/pOy4y

Seems this is accurate. I just spoke with Helgar and he gave me the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lykaius View Post
    I just went to my class hall and the quest was given to me by Helgar.I think blizz hotfixed it after the video from PTR was released.Another war in my guild got it too.
    Unless you provide some kind of proof like a screenshot , i call BS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Unless you provide some kind of proof like a screenshot , i call BS.
    Its not Bullshit, its only on US atm. Go to the Warrior Discord, everyone's linking pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by SirTonberryKing View Post
    Its not Bullshit, its only on US atm. Go to the Warrior Discord, everyone's linking pictures.

Cant take a pic but you can see it on my profile... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lenseth/simple

Sucks that it seems it was bugged..But at least we have it now!

I just got the Quest Trigger this morning, the search is over guys I got the HAA for Arms

only on US? wtf..