Quote Originally Posted by angrys13 View Post
    gonna laugh if this turns into what arms just was.
    I think many of us are hoping for just that. That in some way we can get closure for all of our efforts. To know it was a bug gives us a bit of hope to then revisit all of our ideas and then to see which one then triggers the event we're craving to find- if anything.

If we're to learn it's not bugged out then I think that'll completely cripple all hope we have left in finding the base color as we practically nitpicked at every corner of the Broken Isles and formed countless theories to just find it but with no luck. In the end would this have been what the devs wanted it to be? Content is great, but if there's no one to enjoy it then maybe the bar is set too high? Mysterious and secretive content is always amazing to uncover, however there must be a trail to follow to lure in wandering eyes.

so there are new WQ out, maybe something will pop up.

10+ Year Old Account
    A little extra info for those that may have missed it in the other thread (and are still looking). While the Artifact and item description have seemed to be of little help to the Artifact searches (other than a base hindsight relevance to the search after the trigger has been found), they are still relatable.

Darkening - make or become gloomy, angry, or unhappy.

This "may" be directly referencing the Jilted Lover. Due to our ability to control this unscaling mob (and only us), this does lead me to believe that we may need to solve it's mystery. It could be something as simple as killing a mob with the Jilted Lover under our control or bringing the Jilted Lover to a specific location. I've exhausted my search with this idea BUT I doubt I've tried everything.

Anybody else have any ideas regarding what to do with the Jilted Lover? Note that it breaks your control if you leave Aszuna.

Quote Originally Posted by Devwar View Post
    It isn't even "bugging" the appearance anymore. The default interface lets you select the "alternate" colors if you have them unlocked for another spec's hidden appearance. Probably a conselation for us few specs who've had bad luck of getting our appearance.

My money is still on it dropping from the Soul Takers.
    Some are also locked behind ridiculous rng grinds, like the pirate one, wheres others can be bought by an NPC. RNG does not generate a rewarding feeling, it's not a reward to be stupidly lucky.

Deleted
    Arms warrior hidden appearance was just hotfixed. Could ours too need a hotfix or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Gotxiko View Post
    Arms warrior hidden appearance was just hotfixed. Could ours too need a hotfix or what?
    i feel like we should presume so. some new WQ came out today so anything is possible. not sure they would ever admit it was glitched then fixed.
    "oh look you found it!" :/

Deleted
    imo its quite bad how blizzard handled the arms warr one, its clear its been bugged since launch, giving that it was obtainable on both beta and ptr, but not on live until a hotfix, and no communication at all from blizzard acknowledging that its bugged. just shitty that blizzard has probably known for 2 months that its not working, and not a single blue post to address that issue. really hope ours isn't just a bug that they don't even care to tell us about

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    imo its quite bad how blizzard handled the arms warr one, its clear its been bugged since launch, giving that it was obtainable on both beta and ptr, but not on live until a hotfix, and no communication at all from blizzard acknowledging that its bugged. just shitty that blizzard has probably known for 2 months that its not working, and not a single blue post to address that issue. really hope ours isn't just a bug that they don't even care to tell us about
    I agree. i would be embarrassed as a company over something like that.

Well it goes to show that their word means jack shit. It wasn't obtrainable (unless this was some twisted mercy thing) at all, despite the "they are all ingame". Which could mean a lot to be honest.. but frankly they could have just told people that then. The weapon for arms doesn't even look good to be honest.

Deleted
    its not bugged. frost HAA is in the game and obtainable, from 7.0, looks like people have given up just saying its bugged, if that was the case it would of been fixed, just like arms was

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvoner View Post
    its not bugged. frost HAA is in the game and obtainable, from 7.0, looks like people have given up just saying its bugged, if that was the case it would of been fixed, just like arms was
    well arms has only just been fixed, and its been obvious that ones bugged since beta, so its a bit early to jump to conclusions about it not being bugged. its also too early to say it is 100% bugged, but given how the arms warr HAA was handled (not handled more like) by blizzard, then we shouldn't rule out it being bugged.

Seems pretty obvious that it's a drop off a world boss at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    realistically i agree.
    But... it is a huge world there and they load new content in often so who knows when the switch could flip.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    I don't see obvious

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeithrom View Post
    I don't see obvious
    if its not bugged, then world boss seems like one of the more likely triggers imo

if its nighthold or the archeology quest, then ours will be the only HAA in the game currently that was not obtainable in 7.0.

even though the soul takers WB didnt spawn in 7.0, it could have done, it was just random so it was unlucky it didn't spawn, where as nighthold and the nar'thalas academy blizzard knew wouldn't be available in 7.0

Quote Originally Posted by Zeithrom View Post
    I don't see obvious
    Idk, the Soul Takers dropping the item that is literally a remake of the Soul Taking sword doesn't seem like a stretch to me.

If people can find the hidden Deadmines Outlaw secret which is just outrageous when looking at it objectively, someone would've found the trigger for the Frost weapon by now.

If they acknowledge the bug with Arms, and fix it, they would've acknowledged the bug with Frost, and fixed it as well.

Deleted
    Guys what about this: Blizzard fix this HHA trigger at some point and they ofcourse dont tell us this - why they would do that?! - and now everyone got boring, exhausted and dont actively search anymore?!

sorry for my english, isnt my native language

We are the chosen ones brothers and sisters!!!!!

if its not bugged, then world boss seems like one of the more likely triggers imo

if its nighthold or the archeology quest, then ours will be the only HAA in the game currently that was not obtainable in 7.0.

even though the soul takers WB didnt spawn in 7.0, it could have done, it was just random so it was unlucky it didn't spawn, where as nighthold and the nar'thalas academy blizzard knew wouldn't be available in 7.0
    I followed this thread from the first pages and everything that we search have just said vrykuls, runes and world boss, have not sought nothing more, it is Understandable that the appearance remains a mystery whether only they have been based on those 3 things.

/npc=116353/invisible-stalker-cosmetic-souls#sounds

Has anyone saw this yet? Its name appears on ur screen as you mouse over a strange green flow in that "Vision of Helya" Elite. Tried to do some things, but nothing happened. Here are the link to Vision of Helya if you guys want to take a look, anyway.

/npc=115133/vision-of-helya

The location is on the comments.

Also, the green flow remains after the vision is killed.