Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Not so fun when a man behaves the way a 'sexually liberated' woman does, is it?
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    So like all men on this planet?

You think men date women because they're so interesting and we love to talk to them?
    Surely, the men of this world are lucky that you can speak for all of them

Nobody is raising men anymore, least of all, well, men. It is disreputable anymore to conceive of "becoming a man", "being a man", "real men", so it is impossible to pass along standards on this subject. The world has moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Nobody is raising men anymore, least of all, well, men. It is disreputable anymore to conceive of "becoming a man", "being a man", "real men", so it is impossible to pass along standards on this subject. The world has moved on.
    I was raised by a single mom, my dad was a fuccboi. He showed me what not to be in life.

By my age, he already had 7 kids? I have 1, so I think my mom did well raising me. (Will be 30 in 2 weeks btw)

Decent guys do exist, but the dating game is absolutely terrible, and fuccboi's know how to play the system. I'm not going to sweet talk a girl just to get into her pants, I'm looking for something more than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    they are trying to make up for wizards
    Last edited by Vizardlorde; 2016-10-30 at 02:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Because humanity sucks, and most of those you mention has more hormones than morals.
    Alright, can you explain to me what dating and sex have to do with morals? I've been dying to know this ever since people started talking about it in ethics class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    That doesn't exactly comfort someone who opened up emotionally to someone thinking they had good intentions, only to find out they just wanted their body and nothing else.
    How long does it take a fuckboy to reveal his intentions? A day? A week, max? By his very nature and the nature of his motivations, he wont wait much longer than that. If the OP connects in a day or a week... Well, she should grow some thicker skin and apply some skepticism with new people.

Edit: And I'm really not here to comfort people. People who need comforting in situations like these, in my opinion, are emotionally underdeveloped. The much better thing to do here is let them live with the pain and they'll learn a lesson. Anything else I say is also in that express goal: helping her learn something.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2016-10-30 at 03:01 PM.

Couldn't have anything to do with liberal attitudes towards relationships and sex could it? Probably not. I can't see any connection.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Alright, can you explain to me what dating and sex have to do with morals? I've been dying to know this ever since people started talking about it in ethics class.
    Lying, cheating, abuse, rape, etc... It was pretty easy. Were you just in a really bad ethics class?

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realise that sexuality is perhaps THE subject that is most intertwined with morality of all subjects, right? And while some old standards of morality deserved to die out, the pendulum has swung too far to the other side by now. Also, there is such a thing as ethics. Most decent people have them.

I can't even find one girl to have a relationship with, much less another to cheat on her with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I assume it has something to do with the guys that think they are wolves. Only betas are loyal or some shit.
    Everyone wants to be an Alpha, until they have to do real Alpha stuff. Then everyone pussies out.

Because you get what you want in life and that's the only important thing? Asking permission has a chance for failure, so there is no point in doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I think there are probably a lot of reasons...

-has feelings at the beginning of the relationship, then feelings start to fade
    -thought the "relationship" was more casual than what their partner thought it was
    -baggage/emotional unavailability/intimacy issues
    -???

Not all possible reasons are necessarily intentionally selfish or malicious.

Then break up, dont be a cheater. If they have problems then end the relationship and save the other person sadness.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Theres so many fuckbois out here. In case you don't know what that means, it a term for a boy that gets into relationships only to fuck and doesn't tell their intentions to their partner. Its easy to encounter them but the real question is, why do people want to cheat without feeling remorse? why would you fool a person only to fuck? why not just ask them?

And before anyone brings it up: No, I did not get cheated on.

Okay to further my description of a fuckboi since I wasn't clear enough:
    - They are mostly attractive, easier to persuade more girls/guys this way. [Duh.]
    - They start off as a lovable. understanding individual to trap the victim
    - They will slowly make you feel guilty, even if you do not make them upset.
    - Typically perverted.
    - Typically skinny with abs and a little arm muscle. Example
    - Young [18 - 29]
    - Overly Conceited
    - Tells lies 24/7.
    - Brings up excuses so he can cheat and make you feel horrible.
    - Has sex/Receives nudes and goes "Bye Bye!"
    Being a Fuckboi is super easy these days. We live in an age of Tinder and Casual Hookups, of Netflix and Chill, this is the dreamland of the Fuckboi and the Cheater because sex is just a thing you do.

As relationships become entirely casual, and sex becomes largely casual, we make room for that to happen IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Everyone wants to be an Alpha, until they have to do real Alpha stuff. Then everyone pussies out.
    You wouldn't happen to have an example of this "Alpha stuff" you say "everyone pussies out" from doing handy there would you?

Lol theirs the same amount of women doing the same thing so i dont get it.

Theres so many fuckbois out here. In case you don't know what that means, it a term for a boy that gets into relationships only to fuck and doesn't tell their intentions to their partner. Its easy to encounter them but the real question is, why do people want to cheat without feeling remorse? why would you fool a person only to fuck? why not just ask them?

And before anyone brings it up: No, I did not get cheated on.
    because people are encouraged to behave like males and females and not as traditional men and women. because traditional relationships between the sexes have changed. because having a relationship with a woman still is fullfilling and a great thing in life, but commiting to it with marriage and raising a family in mind is not. At least not for a LOT of people of both sexes.
    Okay to further my description of a fuckboi since I wasn't clear enough:
    - They are mostly attractive, easier to persuade more girls/guys this way. [Duh.]
    So, in other words their advantages are superficial and thus their charms only work on women who respond to superficial charms.
    - They start off as a lovable. understanding individual to trap the victim
    victim. uhu. you know it takes two to cheat and these ladies are spreading their legs quite willingly.
    - They will slowly make you feel guilty, even if you do not make them upset.
    that is subjective statement about their state of mind that you have little to no insight into.
    - Typically perverted.
    Is that a good or a bad thing. Because SOMEONE bought those 50 shades of gray novels and it wasnt us guys. Are you kinkshaming women?
    - Typically skinny with abs and a little arm muscle. Example
    that just resonates with a larger audience, i recon there are all types about. just that the market for them is more niche.
    - Young [18 - 29]
    youth eaquals virility, excitement, rebellion and if the woman is older also gives the woman, at least initially, the sense of control in the relationship
    - Overly Conceited
    the inability to differentiate between arrogance and confidence is a widespread deficit. i would however count their success in sexual endeavours as an argument in their favour, that they have reason to be confident in their advantage in the relationships power dynamic.
    - Tells lies 24/7.
    manipulative characters take to simpletons and the needy. every lie spoken needs a fool to believe it. yada yada, you get the picture. point is, once you learn to identify a certain type of person with a certain need, you get really good at sniffing them out. same way con artists are good at sniffing out suckers with plenty of money.
    that being said, emotional abuse is something different, but that wasnt the issue you brought up.
    - Brings up excuses so he can cheat and make you feel horrible.
    you can not change what life does to you, but you can change how it affects you. you can simply reject the argument if you dont want an excuse. unless you do...
    - Has sex/Receives nudes and goes "Bye Bye!"
    that is not a nice thing to do. but sending nudes is plain stupid. and so is staying with a partner you do not believe to be honest and trustworthy, especially if you consider him concieted, a liar, manipulative and too young for you.
    again, if thats the case, why are women complaining about breaking up?

this wouldnt be by any chance be about humiliation in the light of day and deep down in the moist dark places be about missing the sex?

thanks for the engaging topic, always brings a smile to my face.
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2016-10-30 at 04:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Lying, cheating, abuse, rape, etc... It was pretty easy. Were you just in a really bad ethics class?
    Alright, can you explain to me what fuckboys have to do with morals? I'm talking about ones that are honest about their intentions. I ask because I get the feeling that like half the people think you're immoral unless literally all your sexual activities happen exclusively if you're in a romantic relationship. Which I find almost as silly as the idea that people shouldn't have sex before marriage.

Thread: Why are there so many fuckboi's/cheaters out here?

- Young [18 - 29]
    Asked and answered.

And actually all that shit you listed is hatched even younger around age 12-15.

Until about that age kids either have no personality or they're still trying out different ones to see what fits.

By but then they've discovered the world of image and pop-culture and personality becomes a thing you either buy or copy/paste from Facebook.

Even when I was that age it droves of youngins' were prone to the "tool" defect.

In my time/region it was the check me out bruh im a surfer skater punk rocker who has never lived near the ocean, never ridden a board, and never picked up an instrument but I've got my puka shell necklace and pre-torn jeans from pac-sun and my programming on how to be a class A douchebag from MTV.

That defect evolved and gave us emos, scene kids, and today its giving us the uninformed uneducated never-wrong SJWs.

Its just natural.

Not every bud grows a flower and not every person becomes an individual.

Most people just become part of a herd and when they do you cant exactly expect much from them.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    You do realise that sexuality is perhaps THE subject that is most intertwined with morality of all subjects, right?
    Umm, not really. Wars and crime outweigh sexuality hugely when it comes to moral importance, for example.

Also, there is such a thing as ethics. Most decent people have them.
    Where did I say there isn't such a thing as ethics? This is exactly what I'm talking about. I make the claim that sex doesn't have much to do with morals (discounting here certain situations that involve sex but are actually in the hierarchy of crime, like rape) and now suddenly I've apparently said there's no such thing as ethics.

Alright, can you explain to me what fuckboys have to do with morals? I'm talking about ones that are honest about their intentions. I ask because I get the feeling that like half the people think you're immoral unless literally all your sexual activities happen exclusively if you're in a romantic relationship. Which I find almost as silly as the idea that people shouldn't have sex before marriage.
    Let me just get you right - you admit dating and sex and relationships have something to do with morals/ethics?

I'm not 100% familiar with fuckboys but according to OP they use a lot of lying and manipulation to get what they want. If someone says "flirting and kissing isn't cheating" in response to someone - that person is implicitly saying there is a possibility of or grounds for cheating, and therefore they admit there was some sense of exclusivity to the relationship in the first place.
    Last edited by Kraenen; 2016-10-30 at 04:39 PM.