Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    There's a lot of hints in game :
    - Velen taking the exodar to Argus
    - Illidari talking about attacking Argus
    - Turalyon who sent the Light's Heart on Azeroth is fighting with the Army of the Light on Argus
    - Xe'Ra telling us that we must find Illidan to help the Army of the Light
    - Medivh in Karazhan telling Kadghar that sometimes it's safe to close a door (talking about the gate in Karazhan leading to the Twisting Nether) but sometimes it's better to go beyond that door and fight what's behind.

God I lost it when the wings came out. So good.

But I will say I was a little disappoint with the way Gul'dan went out. We've already seen the fel explosion with Varian, I was hoping he'd have something a little different. Felt a little anticlimactic and quick. I really enjoyed Gul'dan as a villain.

That said, I'm so, so hyped for what comes next.
    Last edited by Bathory; 2016-10-30 at 04:52 AM.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

I am sooooo hypeeeed!!!

I think 7.2 will be void stuff / twisting nether maybe N'zoth pops uppp , or we have to do some stuff before arriving to Argus. Definitely see KJ coming though, and tbh I'm kinda over the demon stuff... I want to finish off the Burning Legion, and move onto bigger threats like The Void... O-o

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    probably this

Everybody was Kung-fo fighting
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Sounds like we're going off-world and take the fight straight to the big bads themselves!

Since demons apparently (as of the new lore from patch 6.2 Archimonde shennanigans) now die for eal when slain in the Twisting Nether, we might actually get to put down named demons we've been fighting for the past twelve years permanently. Hopefully Archimonde and Kil'jaeden are among them, it'd become absolutely ludicrous if they got away again just for the sake of keeping a Legion big bad who's not Sarge himself. Also, since we've already fought both before as unannounced expansion final bosses, I expect them to either abdicate their final boss status, or be a dual boss (us versus both Archimonde AND Kil'Jaeden at once). Would make perfect sense, since we've defeated them in combat four times and should be smart enough to not fight us alone, ESPECIALLY when they don't have resurrection to save them.

I suspect we will get a glimpse of Sargeras but won't actually fight him. I will be surprised if we do, but not shocked. Just because we kill the big bad the franchise's narrative has been focusing on ince WC3 doesn't mean Blizzard would not be able to invent new high threat villians for us to fight, or better yet just use already established villians like old gods and Azarsha.

I find it odd that Illidan says "follow me" whilist standing over Khadgar, as if the people who've been saving the world over and over again in his absence (a few of those world ending events were Illidan's own fault!) are just going to shrug their shoulders and do what he says. Realistcally, Khadgar and the faction leaders would shut down the Tomb portal and cleanup Azeroth of demons first before even preparing for an offworld expedition. Given Illidan's intimate knowledge of their enemy and how to kill demons (he was a champion of the War of the Ancients and basically held out against the Legion on Outland), I'd imagine he'd be assigned the role of a raid leader, or a battlefield commander at best.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    There's a lot of hints in game :
    - Velen taking the exodar to Argus
    - Illidari talking about attacking Argus
    - Turalyon who sent the Light's Heart on Azeroth is fighting with the Army of the Light on Argus
    - Xe'Ra telling us that we must find Illidan to help the Army of the Light
    - Medivh in Karazhan telling Kadghar that sometimes it's safe to close a door (talking about the gate in Karazhan leading to the Twisting Nether) but sometimes it's better to go beyond that door and fight what's behind.
    Exactly this! Add the Sargerite Keystone that would give access to Argus. But people still believe in Naga-Old God tier in a middle of LEGION expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    Everybody was Kung-fo fighting
    Those kids were fast as lightning

Who is the 3rd person standing in the vid with Khadgar and Lady Liadrin? Looks like a female Blood Elf but can't tell who.

Lol. They just let Illidan kill Guldan like that? Sad. Also, Im a much bigger fan of Guldan that I am of Illidan but Im sure that Im the minority.

I think Abyss sounds more like Abyssmal Maw like the other poster said. I think were going to face off with Naga, Azshara and maybe see Nzoth.

The abyss is a reference to the legion world so not really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Lol. They just let Illidan kill Guldan like that? Sad. Also, Im a much bigger fan of Guldan that I am of Illidan but Im sure that Im the minority.
    what would you have done if somebody ripped your soul from your body hmm? Illidan was pissed he killed the one that pissed him, the end

Guys remember when talking about future patches.. the last patch/teir will always have something to do with the next expansion. So, if the next expansion is about, say, the Old Gods, then the last tier will have to do with that. They will wrap up the story of the legion before they move onto the next villian. Blizz has said that in many interviews about the last teir being related to the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    That doesn't deserve a raid, a simple questline where they run like little chicken back into the portal as we destroy it seems more fitting. Also imagine a raid filled with bosses that we already killed. Do you really want Mannoroth, Brutallus, Jarraxus or any other demon AGAIN? People complained about Archimonde and recycling raid bosses. That would be just stale...
    If there was one boss I'd want recycled it's Kazzak. Fighting Kazzak in a proper raid setting would actually be awesome.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
    Exactly this! Add the Sargerite Keystone that would give access to Argus. But people still believe in Naga-Old God tier in a middle of LEGION expansion.
    We have to deal first with azshara and the old gods before go to fight the legion pretty much xera and illidan is gonna say that to us mainly because we cant fight 2 fronts at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    what would you have done if somebody ripped your soul from your body hmm? Illidan was pissed he killed the one that pissed him, the end
    I dont have a problem with Illidan killing Guldan but to just grab him by the neck and turn him into dust. Um... Seriously, wtf. At least make it somewhat believable.

Deleted
    I dont have a problem with Illidan killing Guldan but to just grab him by the neck and turn him into dust. Um... Seriously, wtf. At least make it somewhat believable.
    as i said before he was pissed

Gul'dan does the same thing on the Broken Shore to Varian. Why shouldn't Illidan be able to?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    That doesn't deserve a raid, a simple questline where they run like little chicken back into the portal as we destroy it seems more fitting. Also imagine a raid filled with bosses that we already killed. Do you really want Mannoroth, Brutallus, Jarraxus or any other demon AGAIN? People complained about Archimonde and recycling raid bosses. That would be just stale...
    They already told us we would get a tomd of sargaras raid.. so idk man you missed that bit. If Illidan is flying off to go to argus while we are still doong our thing on the tomb would be quite lame. Also I dont see any reason to go to Argus... it would lead into more demons we already have and this expansion is called Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    I just think it'd be stupid to head off-planet and take the fight to the Legion while our home world is still being bombarded and attacked. Push back the assault, then go on the offensive. We could be doing it as a flanking move while the rest stay on Azeroth to fight, but ... I'm not sure.

I feel like we ought to seal the Tomb, then go on the attack. We'll see though.
    We set free the Valarjar and Odyn, leaving them to defend the home front while we go to Argus.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Who is the 3rd person standing in the vid with Khadgar and Lady Liadrin? Looks like a female Blood Elf but can't tell who.
    It was:
    Illidinswomanx the Fabulous
    (The lost arc)