All this time ARMS hidden artifact was hidden behind a bug?

seriously or blizzard fkcing with us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enzo82 View Post
    Shit happens, mate. Nothing to rage about that.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Dont complain I WISH that was the case with DK's weapons. 1 is stuck behind the most stupid quest in the game(with a 3 day CD) 1 is random with an ability. and the last one is not known as of yet..

but for my alt warrior, i get the pain, kind of sucks, that people been probaly just fist hitting every mob in the game to see what happens and it was locked behind a bug.

Funny when people asked GM's about the HAA all they said countless times was "All hidden artifacts are currently working correctly and are in game". Pretty Blizzard was just fucking arms warriors over about theres and possibly frosts as well.

Edit: It wasn't bugged lul
    Last edited by TheValkyrie; 2016-11-14 at 07:22 PM.

The thing about the hidden artifacts are they were in general more disappointing than all the cool theories people thought.

Read the thread of the hidden Frost DK appearance. Dudes are retracing all of Arthas's steps from WC3 until he became the Lich King, spending hours scouring Strath, ICC, HoR, wrath zones, kneeling in the Lordaeron throne room, etc.

Meanwhile it's probably just a simple RNG drop off Tichondrius the Darkener (the skin item is called Runes of the Darkening) who isn't in game yet.

Same thing with the Havoc DH skin. People were spectral sighting EVERYTHING. Scouring BT, grinding hours upon hours in Suramar, DYING and searching everywhere (it was called Guise of the Deathwalker)... nope it was just gated behind AK5 and you had to kill a mob that really had no lore ties whatsoever.

I feel for those people, some had some pretty intense and creative theories, unfortunately almost all the longest undiscovered HAA came down to 1) time gates with AK and 2) RNG drops.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    possibly frosts as well.
    frost mages are getting it.
    but its rng.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Got across the news on twitter. I am a bit salty tbh.
    Wonder if that hotfix is live on my realms (EU)

Meanwhile, Frost DK gave up

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    but its rng.
    He was most likely talking about frost dk.

Personally I'm either for the shitty world boss trio or tichondrius...

Atleast your not a ret paladin, trying to get corrupted skin...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    but its rng.
    he meant frost DKs, which is now the only class in the game that doesnt even know how to get their haa

Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    Right.

That's a hell I wouldn't put on my worse enemy.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    The thing about the hidden artifacts are they were in general more disappointing than all the cool theories people thought.

Read the thread of the hidden Frost DK appearance. Dudes are retracing all of Arthas's steps from WC3 until he became the Lich King, spending hours scouring Strath, ICC, HoR, wrath zones, kneeling in the Lordaeron throne room, etc.

Meanwhile it's probably just a simple RNG drop off Tichondrius the Darkener (the skin item is called Runes of the Darkening) who isn't in game yet.

Same thing with the Havoc DH skin. People were spectral sighting EVERYTHING. Scouring BT, grinding hours upon hours in Suramar, DYING and searching everywhere (it was called Guise of the Deathwalker)... nope it was just gated behind AK5 and you had to kill a mob that really had no lore ties whatsoever.

I feel for those people, some had some pretty intense and creative theories, unfortunately almost all the longest undiscovered HAA came down to 1) time gates with AK and 2) RNG drops.
    the thing about it being from nighthold raid is that it would be weird for blizzard to only have 1 spec out of all 36(?) specs in the game need to wait until nighthold releases

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enzo82 View Post
    I doubt that, I'm sure they just didn't enable It until 7.1 and now are like "Hey you can totally talk to him now and get the thing" while giving you the Illusion of you finding out how to get It by yourself since 7.0 - It's Blizzard, they do that never trust a single developer. Especially one who bans as frequently and unfairly as they. Or so I hear.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

seriously look at the monks.

Brewmaster: Random drop from a keg in order hall

Windwalker: Random drop from the chest in the withered training.

Mistweaver: Random drop from Nightmare dragons in EN.

The windwalker one just seems like 5 mins before the game went live they realized they never put the windwalker HAA in and just tossed it in there, feels the same as getting the weapon to begin with. "Go to uldum to find out about the weapons. oh there just happens to be an elemental attacking, who just happens to have a stone, that just happens to send you right to the guy with the weapons".

Also about the Havoc weapons. How stupid was the quest getting them? He basically just says "here take them". You know Kil'jaeden was on the other side and went "where the hell are the warglaives?"
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    1 is stuck behind the most stupid quest in the game(with a 3 day CD)
    Don't blame the Withered Army Training because of your own ineptitude. Git gud and quit whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Right.

That's a hell I wouldn't put on my worse enemy.
    I know right. I haven't done it yet on my Paladin alt. But a friend of mine was stuck fishing in Thondroril river for almost a week. Took them almost 5000 casts before they got the Shard of Darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I know right. I haven't done it yet on my Paladin alt. But a friend of mine was stuck fishing in Thondroril river for almost a week. Took them almost 5000 casts before they got the Shard of Darkness.
    Took me 30 hours of camping and fishing to finish mine.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD