Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    They should convert the tokens from the scenario to BoA instead of BoP.
    Yeah like how the ones from missions become BoA after hitting exalted on the character the mission appeared on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Sorry, dunno how rare, I have 27 myself.

- - - Updated - - -

You could've least written something constructive.

- - - Updated - - -

I know there wasn't any catch ups then, didn't stop me from having one on each faction with all exalted. Then again, not the topic.

I just mentioned, the tokens could've been an easy way for a catchup, unsure how rare they are due to own holdings of them. Rep catchup was the easiest in Mists of Pandaria thanks to a buff item. As well as the use of tabards before that.
    what are these rep tokens? never seen a single faction rep token from a class hall mission, is there a requirement to get them?

Rep should have been account wide ages ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would make sense if they introduce rep gains during the weekly Legion Dungeon Event again (like they did during Warlords) or that they let us choose to champion a specific faction and let every rep in dungeons go to that faction (much like the system in MoP).

So basically, they implemented catch-ups for reputations in many expansions and they most likely will do it again in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    totally forgot that one. that was when I grinded out most of the nightfallen rep: