Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Where is Saurfang?

I'm at the point where i need to duel him...

He's not in the dueling room...

Thank you

Take the valkyr to Dalaran and he's right there

Where do you duel him?

- - - Updated - - -

When or how does he go into the Arena of Glory?

So is he like "Warlock green fire questline" hard or is he piss easy?

Walk into the center of the arena. It will phase you and he'll show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    Exceptionally easy. I did it under 800 ilvl on my alt and barely took damage. He has like 3.5m HP and you only have to get him to 50%

You beat him in one BC window. rofl

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought I was in for a difficult duel where I'd have to use all my abilities strategically. Beat him in about 3 seconds. The whole thing took like 5 minutes. Cool but underwhelming. Feels like it was a last minute thing or a backup. Nothing was really hidden. You run to the forge area where you always go, you get dialogue, you get a quest, you jump to dal, talk to the guy literally right behind you and jump back up. Quest line done. Felt out of place for Legion where everything is very in-depth and well crafted with a decent degree of difficulty.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    I'm really salty about this, but there's nothing really well crafter about Warriors really, animations aside (and even then).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    Thought I was in for a difficult duel where I'd have to use all my abilities strategically. Beat him in about 3 seconds. The whole thing took like 5 minutes. Cool but underwhelming. Feels like it was a last minute thing or a backup. Nothing was really hidden. You run to the forge area where you always go, you get dialogue, you get a quest, you jump to dal, talk to the guy literally right behind you and jump back up. Quest line done. Felt out of place for Legion where everything is very in-depth and well crafted with a decent degree of difficulty.
    i dont play warrior, but that sounds so disappointing :\

you'd think they would at least make it a hard fight

Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    Insultingly easy; took maybe two hits and he was done.

Deleted
    I mean, it's not like the Warrior kit allows for any tactical decision anymore aside from popping DbtS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post
    I mean, it's not like the Warrior kit allows for any tactical decision anymore aside from popping DbtS.
    Even if it was something simple like greatly increasing his health pool so it was an actual fight, it would've been better. But they could've given him a temporary enrage where we would have to kite with hamstring, a fear we'd need to break with zerker rage, a buff requiring us to DbtS or CC him with fear, something we'd have to pummel or leap away from or a root we'd have to break with bladestorm.

I soloed an elite WQ in bad gear slowly as arms just by carefully kiting back and forth in a small space with hamstring and letting second wind heal me up between cooldowns. That little WQ felt much more like an epic victory because it took some clever planning and thought. This was just like "Sorry we forgot to implement this, here ya go."
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Osoroshii View Post
    I am actually triggered.

actually he is on dalaran, you only need to research 10AK then u get the quest form the guy who resets your weapon traits.

saw this video on youtube, give props to him

https://youtu.be/RoR3ewyWd9Y

Incredibly underwhelming for this to turn out to be a "level AK and collect" quest that they simply forgot to put into the game, I'm so disappointed.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Slightly off topic but since this is trending I thought I'd ask for help here. Can anyone point me to a correct path into getting the prot Warrior hidden appearance? I've been to Wowhead, been everywhere I could think off but there are some conflicting reports as in how to get it. Any input is well appreciated. PS to not further go off topic on this thread feel free to msg me if you have any info. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Osoroshii View Post
    He obviously let you win. Any real hit from Varok would have cleaved you in half.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armiger View Post
    actually he is on dalaran, you only need to research 10AK then u get the quest form the guy who resets your weapon traits.

You can obtain the skin from level 98 and above, you don't need any requirements in order to get it.

This is only live on the US realms so far, my best guess would be EU gets it on Wednesday with the regular maintenance.

He was laughably easy. At only 820 ilvl, I beat him in less than 10 GCDs.

Oh well, at least it was slightly more interesting than 'buy hidden appearance from random vendor" like BM hunters...

Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post
    That's the main problem. None of the Warriors have enough buttons to make a solo encounter even remotely interesting. The same reason Brawlers Guild can't even be good anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Armiger View Post

https://youtu.be/RoR3ewyWd9Y
    There is no AK requirement. Blizzard just never turned the quest on.