Quote Originally Posted by Eyu View Post

Both Mounts in the 1. ID *-* So Happy
    Wow that is lucky. Please send me some of that luck .

Big GZ m8

Unspeakably jealous of all of you with the Kara mount(s) already! Grats to you all

Is Midnight perhaps not as rare of a drop as the Fiery Warhorse? Seen so many of it which makes me hopeful it won't be a mount I'll spend 3 years on farming for...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Long-Forgotten Hippogryph is mine with a big big thank you to Zeirath & Leoseal <3

I did the thing!

Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    I did the thing!
    Oooo nice I'll be getting mine today also, wasn't sure we'd be getting the mounts so soon after Watcher said more quests were coming.

7+ Year Old Account

Mount number 349 I get sharptalon tomorrow so 350 inc woohooo!!!
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Deleted
    Not really rare but.. Got both Sharptalon and Snowfeather done today. Bloodgazer is just waiting for Nighthold.. Direbeak close to that aswell.

Mount #313 and #314
    Time to get farming for the rep!

Deleted
    Mind me asking how many quest it took to get those mounts ? ... currently did the 5 WQ quests on the Highmountain and the Stormheim ones

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezip View Post
    Mind me asking how many quest it took to get those mounts ? ... currently did the 5 WQ quests on the Highmountain and the Stormheim ones
    Theres 15 quests in total And you can only get the mounts from Snowfeather & Sharptalon for now (Others require Nighthold)
    Last edited by mmocdd5aa2def9; 2016-10-30 at 08:40 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

And that makes 350
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Question to those won Midnight's Eternal Reins, did you win it via the bonus roll? Haven't seen any confirmation of this yet. Was thinking of using a lockout saved on an alt and then using another character to coin it 3 times a week

I'm guessing the drop rate is 1% personal loot

https://www.tradeskillmaster.com/ite...an-tiger-19902

ZG Tiger capped for a second time. Last time was on Frostmourne US.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    I'm guessing the drop rate is 1% personal loot
    It's got to be higher than that I'm seeing a lot of Midnight and Emberwyrm mounts on my realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    https://www.tradeskillmaster.com/ite...an-tiger-19902

ZG Tiger capped for a second time. Last time was on Frostmourne US.
    It capped at 10M? What realm? (Don't have premium). Was one I saw earlier this week for 2M at medium
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2016-10-31 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    It capped at 10M? What realm? (Don't have premium). Was one I saw earlier this week for 2M at medium
    https://gyazo.com/f554a564daa9e9add94e84757c5e15e0
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Just lost out on the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph after chancing upon a crystal and running around like an idiot for two hours. Worst I've felt from WoW in quite a while

Any of you lucky souls have any tips on how I can increase my chances of finding it? I've got the waypoints from a stickied comment on WoWhead but I'd checked almost all of them when the emote appeared and only found two total. I understand that there are more waypoints being found all the time - anyone know where I can find a more up-to-date/complete list?

I probably won't go looking for it ever because losing out on it feels awful but if I happen to notice another one I want to do whatever I can to make sure my luck is better second time around.

If you haven't joined already since i made a wowhead post last night Glowbear, come join us discordapp.com/invite/Y9xuJ7U.
    we have people (US and EU) finding tons of crystal spawns daily and we ran out of people to give them to, so made post to help people who actually want it. since making that post i believe we've gotten mounts for a fair few people already. For all i know you could have been one of them, i went to sleep after posting xD.

Some how being a top collector i didnt have this. spent my entire first couple weeks of legion preparing leveling a bunch of characters, thanks alot to to my mount group for helping me out . Mount #360 http://postimg.org/image/s4rtoc1nx/

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my Raven Lord mount... no SS we all know what it looks like.

Side note I've been farming the Zandalari Warbringers for their various Primordial Direhorns, and have become exalted with a few MoP factions and got some long sought after mounts from those... had I known they dropped rep tokens I would have done this a long time ago.