Without FS, what am I going to press when everything is on CS? Nothing? I'd rather the ability be significantly be buffed and not introduced empty GDCs to the spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Einchy View Post
    Without FS, what am I going to press when everything is on CS? Nothing? I'd rather the ability be significantly be buffed and not introduced empty GDCs to the spec.
    Whirlwind?

Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Whirlwind?
    Yeah, how about we just buff FS so we don't use WW for single target.

Be careful what you wish for, if it gets buffed it could alter the prio list (i.e replace RB for example).
    I just wish they would scrap it and move the incresed crit chance somewhere else.

No, FS needs to die. Bake double crit rating into bloodthirst.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Whirlwind?
    Do you have such a short memory that you don't remember how bad this was for arm in Wod?
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    Do you have such a short memory that you don't remember how bad this was for arm in Wod?
    The problem was not with the ability, it was that it benefited from none of the arms toolkit and scaling.

Deleted
    Increase FS damage by 50%, total dps increase of 1-1,5%, and people would just use it the way its intended. I cant post links, but check out my logs on Feralyn, Ragnaros-EU. I use FS the way Blizzard intended, and on most fights I have a rough Enrage uptime of 75%. Instead of spamming BT every time it's up, be more adjusting in your set in stone priority list. Whenever you have 2 gcd's between your RB, why would you BT first instead of using FS > BT. With our optimal stats (Haste > Mastery) you're creating situations where your BT will crit much more often. Don't hate the ability just because you're only using it as shown on some guide, instead of finding the nuances in the specc that make it viable. I'm not the best player, nor am I in a bleeding edge guild, but I am able to pull 400k+ dps on single target, by thinking for myself.

TLR: FS is great for shoring up the weakness imposed on us by going for a low crit, high haste/mastery build, increasing our Enrage uptime, and therefor our dps by miles. With low crit there are almost no situations where you would use WW instead on single target, and even on 2 targets FS stays in the rotation. Only before Rampage should you use WW on 2 targets, granted <20% crit.

getting fury online with the buffs it might be better in high m+,

I'll be using bloodbath, so how best to go about it?

Im thinking after first rotation (dragon roar>bc+bt>bb>odyn>ww etc) to sync bb again with dragon's roar when both are off cd again and after that to delay everything to sync it with blood bath again. or would it be better to delay bb so not too delay everything else?

i know very generel question, since situations are never the same, depending how you pull etc etc, still would like to hear opinions.

Hey where do execute procs from the legendary ring fit into our rotation? Are they above BT for triggering enrage when we are not enraged and have no stacks of the furious slash buff? Or do we treat them like wrecking ball procs?

Consume them instantly as long as you are enraged. Otherwise get enraged first, unless it would take you a couple of globals.

Some wonky stuff going on in Simcraft? Build 710-02

Lower number is my Fury gearset - Legs are ilvl875 - 993 Haste / 440 Mastery + Socket
    Higher number is my Fury gearset + Weight of the Earth ilvl895 Crit/Mastery Arms legendary.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-11-01 at 02:25 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Isn't everything wrong with the Fury profile in general? I'm 862, no legendaries, sims me at almost 390k. I really don't see that happening lol, maaaybe 330-340k.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
    Isn't everything wrong with the Fury profile in general? I'm 862, no legendaries, sims me at almost 390k. I really don't see that happening lol, maaaybe 330-340k.
    It's got crit simmed as my highest stat currently. Everything else is so close to each other as to be essentially equal. I have no idea what i should be doing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
    How many traits do you have in your Fury set? I have 17 atm since I mostly play Arms + Prot, however my gearset is very decent and at ilvl872 average with 29% haste. Yet as you can see it sims at only 369k.. Of course the Arms legendary legs boost that by a massive 70k... Seems legit.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    How many traits do you have in your Fury set? I have 17 atm since I mostly play Arms + Prot, however my gearset is very decent and at ilvl872 average with 29% haste. Yet as you can see it sims at only 369k.. Of course the Arms legendary legs boost that by a massive 70k... Seems legit.
    It applies the CS debuff even as fury right now. There's already an open ticket about it.

For anyone who has Stone Heart, are you guys running Massacre or Carnage? Just doing the world boss and some WQs, I can see that my rotation is pretty fucked with Massacre now.

Massacre. I tried running Massacre before I had the ring and it felt awful, it's much smoother with the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by EastcoastSB View Post
    Massacre. I tried running Massacre before I had the ring and it felt awful, it's much smoother with the ring.
    Interested in seeing how it works during an execute phase, it seems like I'd just be spamming execute for days.

Interested in seeing how it works during an execute phase, it seems like I'd just be spamming execute for days.
    It's incredibly satisfying. You can basically keep Enrage running with free Rampages, then you have BT/RB for when you're low on rage. If only every fight were like Wrath of Azshara. xD