Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    When will this be fixed on EU?

Quote Originally Posted by M2tt View Post
    Do we need rep for it aswell or just a pick-up and go quest ?
    Dont need rep. Dont even need to be 110.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Does anyone know the command to track the dungeons/wq's/kills for the other color variants for this appearance?

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Does anyone know the command to track the dungeons/wq's/kills for the other color variants for this appearance?
    just google "script for hidden wow"
    is it so hard to guess?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Taken from the warrior discord:
    Code:
    /run local q,x,_,a,b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo,0 for i=1,11 do _,_,_,a,b = q(11152,i) x=x+a end local _,_,_,c,d = q(11153,1) local _,_,_,e,f = q(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..x.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)
    Armory
    Haste only feels good to classes that truly benefit from it though. Can it be +Amp instead? Anything else really.
    "Classes that truly benefit from Haste" means... Everyone except Warriors. (And we're going to fix that.)

Deleted
    Still not fixed on EU after daily reset... good lord this fucking company.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankelele View Post
    ^ the guy on wowhead said he got this quest on lvl 100 warrior. what a joke
    i mean the game is absolute shit from warrior point of view, arms is complete shit in pvp atm, and other classes just too good if u compare to warrior.
    I hope you're joking in regards to arms being shit in pvp.. right? right?! Please tell me he's joking..

15+ Year Old Account
    Just got the Bladebreaker skin few hours ago. Talked to Helgar > See Saurfang in Dalarn > Duel Saurfang in Class Hall > get skin from Helgar.

It's more than likely a world quest that has some form of rarity to it. Anyone that talks to helgar that has strom'kar can do the quest and get the skin, but it is most likely only going to be up for a day like it was on the beta. We will see what happens tomorrow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_Trueskills View Post
    I hope you're joking in regards to arms being shit in pvp.. right? right?! Please tell me he's joking..
    Good burst, bad utility and now hamstring on GCD. I think it is fair to say that arms has seen better days.

sure m8, if u dont know what means "bad in pvp" then ye im joking.

"pvp" means high rated arena (for me atleast) so ye, im definitly joking.
    when literally every other spec in the game has much more better gcd fillers than current hamstring and retarded stormbolt that stuns orcs with relentless for my gcd. DEFINITELY JOKING.
    Last edited by tankelele; 2016-10-31 at 10:29 AM.

its still disabled on EU :/ oh well in 2 days (probably) after the maintance we might get it

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Meh, it looks ****, time would be better spent farming Garrosh.

*EDIT*

Oh they removed that axe, nvm.

So US gets it hotfixed in before maintenance and EU gets to wait until after? That makes no sense, but then neither does this whole thing to begin with, Blizzard done fucked up.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Well considering you can struggle at 1900 as warr/frost dk/heal(tsg) and then you swap warrior out with a 2nd frost DK and hit 2500 mmr.. then yeah warrs are probably the worst melee in higher rated pvp atm.

Arms is great, but that fucking wasted GCD for a Hamstring, and especially on those classes that can break free easily.

Hahaha man this is fucking stupid. All other classes have some type of slow automatically attached to their attacks. We don't.

Arms is fine in PvP. Just overly reliant on others and one of the worst classes for randomly doing PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Arms is fine in PvP. Just overly reliant on others and one of the worst classes for randomly doing PvP.
    http://www.arenamate.net/?region=&re...300&ladder=3v3

please. prove otherwise ROFL

and lets stay on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    http://www.arenamate.net/?region=&re...300&ladder=3v3

please. prove otherwise ROFL

and lets stay on topic.
    What topic? The axe is found. It was a bullshit thing. The threads purpose is complete.

I also see arms sitting as 12th most used class. What point are you trying to make here? That its not the absolute best?

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    What topic? The axe is found. It was a bullshit thing. The threads purpose is complete.

I also see arms sitting as 12th most used class. What point are you trying to make here? That its not the absolute best?
    Camping rating from when it was OP.

Took me like a few hours over a few days to get 10 wins on warrior after recent changes. Took 30 minutes on hunter, 30 minutes on shaman. Anecdotal but...anyways.