Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Ahaha "burden of proof". What proof?

You simply are not prepared to talk about the fact that millions of players play Vanilla/TBC/WotlK combined.
    There are thousands of private servers.

You right now: http://gifpie.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Sweat.gif
    (i'm just kiding, but i had to use this GIF^^)
    So basically you have no interest in discussion or providing evidence and are here to just post nonsense and random stuff that has nothing to do with the actual discussion? If it is a "fact" that millions play then provide the evidence. That is kind of what burden of proof is about. You make a claim then be prepared to back up that claim. Also the poster in question is happy to talk about your claims once you present the proof and evidence of said claim so either do so or just stop posting nonsense and stirring the pot in this thread as you have consistently done so.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-31 at 03:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So basically you have no interest in discussion or providing evidence and are here to just post nonsense and random stuff that has nothing to do with the actual discussion? If it is a "fact" that millions play then provide the evidence. That is kind of what burden of proof is about. You make a claim then be prepared to back up that claim. Also the poster in question is happy to talk about your claims once you present the proof and evidence of said claim so either do so or just stop posting nonsense and stirring the pot.
    Herm, i have this thing. Let me think...i forgot the name...
    I think it's called "common sense"?

You always do this guys. It's like you pretend you don't have a brain everytime you don't have a counter argument.

Really immature -_-
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-10-31 at 04:59 PM.

You always do this guys. It's like you pretend you don't have a brain everytime you don't have a counter argument.
    You are clearly pretending you don't have a brain right now...

Really immature -_-
    And you are making claims without anything to back them up. What does that say about you? Also you literally have no arguments. All they consist of are either claims without evidence or nonsensical posting. You were asked to provide evidence that millions of people are playing private servers and so far have provided none and resorted to petty insults.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-31 at 03:30 PM.

Ahaha "burden of proof". What proof?
    Yes, "burden of proof". You claimed a lot of people play Vanilla/TBC/Wrath on other servers, and call them "true numbers". Ok, what true numbers. You have given us zero numbers. You want to discuss those numbers? Then bring those numbers to the table so we can discuss them. It's not our job to do the legwork for you.

You simply are not prepared to talk about the fact that millions of players play Vanilla/TBC/WotlK combined.
    There are thousands of private servers.
    Ok, that's slightly better, but still nowhere near enough. You want to talk numbers, then we need numbers, not vague approximations of said numbers.

Deleted
    And you are making claims without anything to back them up. What does that say about you? Also you literally have no arguments. All they consist of are either claims without evidence or nonsensical posting.
    Do i really have to say out loud my train of thought? Really?

Nostalrius is one stupid server. (150k or 200k or whatever it was)
    There are thousands of private servers spread from TBC, Vanilla, WotlK...hell there is even Cataclysm ones.

It only requires 6 servers like Nostalrius to make 1 million players. Six!
    There are hundreds...are you trolling me? I think im getting trolled.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-10-31 at 03:34 PM.

Do i really have to say out loud my train of thought? Really?

There are thousands of private servers spread from TBC, Vanilla, WotlK...hell there is even Cataclysm ones.

It only requires 5 servers like Nostalrius to make 1 million players. Five!
    There are hundreds...
    Because every server had 200k players right? Oh wait. Also no you have to provide actual numbers and facts to show that millions of people played on the servers as a total. That is how burden of proof works. The moment you provide your evidence is the moment your word is taken seriously.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-31 at 03:37 PM.

"Common sense" dictates that if you make a claim, be prepared to back up that claim with evidence when it's challenged, or have it dismissed.

If you want to talk facts, talk numbers, when we need concrete, tangible evidence of what you want to talk about. Again, it's not our job to do the legwork for you.

You say there are "millions of players playing illegal servers"? It's not our job to go around counting them all. It's your job to do so, and ours to verify if your math is correct.

Really immature -_-
    Two things about this: first, no need to use insults; second: projection. The moment we asked you to back up your claims, you begin to back-pedal and use of insults to try to steer the conversation to a different direction.

15+ Year Old Account

You are clearly pretending you don't have a brain right now...

Really immature -_-
    You provide absolutely nothing to this thread, nor to the Pro-Legacy people who actually have the passion and want to get this. You're the type of person who's actively sabotaging their efforts.

So you're either really fucking stupid or you're a really bad troll. Pick one.

Here's some baseless assumptions I'm making, purely off what I see from you, with no actual proof, because 'common sense':

You're a woman in her mid to late 30s.

You never even attended college and barely made it out of high school.

You might have roleplayed online with how you type in forums, but you're pretty terrible at that too.

---

Now that i've gotten that illogical rhetoric out of my system, i'm ignoring you. I was hoping you'd provide -something- useful to the Pro-Legacy cause, but repeatedly you've proven otherwise.

So I'll let others tear your nonsensical garbage apart and stop wasting my time.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

I give up .
    Yeah people who tend to make up claims without evidence usually say that.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-31 at 03:48 PM.

It only requires 6 servers like Nostalrius to make 1 million players. Six!
    Actually, six Nostalrius-like servers would not make one million players. It'd make nine hundred thousand players.

There are hundreds...are you trolling me? I think im getting trolled.
    Well, then. All you have to do is to show us those servers with Nostalrius-like numbers. Or show us the math where you add enough servers to reach a million. But don't forget to make sure that there aren't duplicate players (i.e., same person playing 'illegal server A' and 'illegal server B')

Deleted
    Yeah people who tend to make up claims without evidence usually say that.
    You guys are officially the "SOURCE PATROL"

You have been asking for "source" for so long that you forgot how to use your brain OR you are just pretending to not know how to use your brain.

I hope some people who read this page have the common sense to laugh their ass off at this situation.

"There are not milllions of players who play in ALL private servers combined" confirmed
    source: MMO champ "source patrol"
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-10-31 at 05:00 PM.

You have been asking for "source" for so long that you forgot how to use your brain OR you are just pretending to not know how to use you brain.

I hope some people who read this page have the common sense to laugh their ass off at this situation.
    This-stuff-is-hilarious.
    Well when you make a claim the burden is on you to provide sources, evidence or in this case numbers. Don't understand how you cannot understand that but ok sideswipe the argument to insulting people who have asked you to provide evidence. If I claimed 12 million people play retail as an example the burden would be on me to provide evidence that 12 million play. If I did not provide my evidence then it is as easily dismissed just as your statement of "millions are playing private servers" is. Also nobody here is saying millions are NOT playing so stop trying to twist the argument to fit your own personal agenda for once.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-31 at 04:07 PM.

Can you imagine a world where everyone would believe everyone at face value? Imagine if you're accused of committing a crime, and the authorities just believe the "alleged victim" at face value because, hey, no need for source-checking, right? And you get to spend a good time in jail...

You have been asking for "source" for so long that you forgot how to use your brain OR you are just pretending to not know how to use you brain.
    We have been "asking for 'source' for so long" because you refuse to show any, and resort to insults and accusations instead of simply either showing us your sources or admitting you have none.

I won't speak for others, but I am laughing my ass off. At how you simply refuse to back up your claims and keep trying to play the victim here.

Here's something you should read about. It's an expression called Hitchens's razor: "What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2016-10-31 at 04:12 PM.

Deleted
    @Ielenia

You are the leader of the source patrol
    Everytime i see you on other threads you always end up asking for a source.

Please oh great leader. Convince your subordinates that this time there is no need for a source.

"All private servers combined have millions of players (china russia europe combined)

I beg you oh great king

@Ielenia

You are the leader of the source patrol
    Everytime i see you on other threads you always end up asking for a source.

Please oh great leader. Convince your subordinates taht this time there is no need for a source.

"All private servers combined have millions of players (china russia europe combined)

I beg you oh great king
    So basically you just come here to insult people and stir the pot? Any particular reason why? All we did was ask you to provide some numbers or evidence to your claims made and any time you have done so you have attempted to steer clear of it by insulting people.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-31 at 04:29 PM.

You want facts? Ok i give you one thing to think about.

Instead of arguing about the active players or registered accounts of Nostalrius numbers...
    Why don't we talk about the number of ALL the people in the world playing on Vanilla servers across all private servers?

Because that's the true number of people who want to play Vanilla.

What about that? That should be a cute number.
    Please get me that number active account only, dormant accounts that people gave up on because the rose coloured glasses became clear and could see the lack of content, also please survey them for who is playing on it cause it is free, who is willing to pay to play and who is playing on one because WoW is not readily available in there country. Guess what you talk a lot but you are not able to get these numbers to back them up..... So yes the burden of proof is still in your court.... but I guess we will be waiting for ever cause you will not be able to provide these statistics other than Nost had alot of accounts.....yet they do not provide active account numbers only created.

Deleted
    So basically you just come here to insult people and stir the pot? Any particular reason why? All we did was ask you to provide some numbers or evidence to your claims made and any time you have done so you have attempted to steer clear of it by insulting people.
    I lost count of how many insults i got on the last page.
    I was just trying to defend myself xD sorry

I lost count of how many insults i got on the last page.
    I was just trying to defend myself xD sorry
    No you weren't. Again stop trying to play the victim card. You made a claim, you provided no evidence and when asked to resorted to calling people immature, trolls and link random garbage gifs that had nothing to do with the topic in hand.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-31 at 04:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.

I don't believe this to be anywhere near true. I'm sure Blizzard has more realistic accurate numbers and if they felt there was a profit to make, they would.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I don't believe this to be anywhere near true. I'm sure Blizzard has more realistic accurate numbers and if they felt there was a profit to make, they would.
    Yeah I don't blame you. Especially when the person making the claim provided no evidence or numbers to support it and well read the last couple of pages for yourself.