10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You should learn the difference between supporting and voting.
    If you vote for someone you want them to win, why would you want someone to win that you don't support?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Like holy fuck, I was so calm and almost bored with the election when suddenly Trump is gaining strength again. How America, HOW? I get that there are a lot of misogynists out there... but enough of them to make up a plurality?
    Lay off the SJW koolaid until you stop seeing red.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

An interesting take on the election from Peter Theil, noted Champion of Hulk Hogan who slew the beast Gawker.

There exists a vast disparity between the elites, ensconced in safe urban centers and carefully gentrified and manicured areas and the rest of the US population, AND whilst conditions for most deteriorate, we fight many wars and that the policies endorsed by those safely ensconced people have not worked out well for that population that now votes for Trump, Namely Free Trade ect. Ironically now Democrats are all championing free trade deals, even though Hillary officially is against TPP, now every Democrat sings its praises.

Trump may have been the first to accurately articulate these areas deplorable state and rallied them to a cause. More over in the age of Identity politics it should be noted that if you live by identity politics (As the Democrats have largely done) you die by it as well. It was only a matter of time before Working Class Whites themselves coalesced into an identity of their own and formed their own sense of communal narrative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    More over in the age of Identity politics it should be noted that if you live by identity politics (As the Democrats have largely done) you die by it as well. It was only a matter of time before Working Class Whites themselves coalesced into an identity of their own and formed their own sense of communal narrative.
    If we switch the order of these two sentences, we get a pretty good prediction for what's going to happen politically to Trump voters after the election.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    If we switch the order of these two sentences, we get a pretty good prediction for what's going to happen politically to Trump voters after the election.
    Yes, I am sure the Democratic Party and its activists will commit themselves to reprisals, just as I am sure Remainers would attack Leavers.

Actually Democrats already do that, such as unironically beating up a homeless black lady who tried to defend Trumps star on the walk of fame.

But Hypocrisy is the nature of Progressives.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Typical liberals calling anyone who doesn't vote "the right way" a bigot. Yep. 47% of the US are bigots that makes 100% sense. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Typical liberals calling anyone who doesn't vote "the right way" a bigot. Yep. 47% of the US are bigots that makes 100% sense. XD
    No, no.... only around 7% are. The other ~40% just always vote (R) or (D) without paying any attention.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Has nothing to do with voting the right way. Has to do with the stuff Trump has said about minorities.
    I don't think this pining moralism is very convincing outside the tumbler circle.

Yes, I am sure the Democratic Party and its activists will commit themselves to reprisals, just as I am sure Remainers would attack Leavers.

Actually Democrats already do that, such as unironically beating up a homeless black lady who tried to defend Trumps star on the walk of fame.

But Hypocrisy is the nature of Progressives.
    If anyone is doing any political reprisals, it will be Republicans trying to take back their own party.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    If anyone is doing any political reprisals, it will be Republicans trying to take back their own party.
    If the GOP goes afters its own voters, it won't be a party anymore. As big as Skroe's ego might be, he is just one "man."

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    If you vote for someone you want them to win, why would you want someone to win that you don't support?
    If you had 2 choices, to cut off your foot or your hand, and you chose your foot, do you support not gutting off your hand? Being forced 2 terrible choices does not mean you support that choice.

Has nothing to do with voting the right way. Has to do with the stuff Trump has said about minorities. His running mate being very anti-gay, and him wanting to put judges into the supreme court that will overturn stuff like gay marriage, and a woman's right to choose.

Besides that he thinks global warming is a chinese hoax, and wants to bring back coal jobs that create pollution, and add to the excess co2 problem.
    Man who says mean things vs Woman who is a national security and war mongering threat.

Hard decision ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    If you had 2 choices
    But you have more than two, including not voting for anyone. Again, not voting for Hillary does not mean you need to vote for Trump. Voting for Trump, means you want him to win.

-Kujako-

Man who says mean things vs Woman who is a national security and war mongering threat.

Hard decision ...
    Honestly, no matter the outcome, the average US citizen is screwed in one way or the other. At best, everything will stay the same. You get two short sticks to pick from (one with incredibly short fingers).

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    But you have more than two, including not voting for anyone. Again, not voting for Hillary does not mean you need to vote for Trump. Voting for Trump, means you want him to win.
    Or you'd rather have him win then anybody else. Not saying that's a rational argument. There might be people who think he's a poor choice, but better then the alternatives.

7+ Year Old Account

Hard decision ...
    But can't you see? Sacrifices must be made to create new utopian globalist future! /s

10+ Year Old Account

Hard decision ...
    And here I thought the only ones that generalized the hard were cartoonists.

Irrelevant, as that is a reason why people see him, and a subset of his supporters as bigots.

The guy chanting "Jew S A" is not helping either.
    Lets stick with the point that voting for Trump somehow makes you a bigot.

I don't think that's an argument that's going to sway a lot of votes outside the tumbler safe space.

Uh, actually, it does make sense. Though I'd put the number much higher.

Your failure is not being able to realize that most people are bigoted against one thing or another. Stop being so triggered by the fact that there are horrible, deplorable people out there.

Also, lulz at your use of quotes about voting "the right way" considering the number of times you've said Brexit and voting for Trump is "the correct vote."
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

An interesting take on the election from Peter Theil, noted Champion of Hulk Hogan who slew the beast Gawker.

There exists a vast disparity between the elites, ensconced in safe urban centers and carefully gentrified and manicured areas and the rest of the US population, AND whilst conditions for most deteriorate, we fight many wars and that the policies endorsed by those safely ensconced people have not worked out well for that population that now votes for Trump, Namely Free Trade ect. Ironically now Democrats are all championing free trade deals, even though Hillary officially is against TPP, now every Democrat sings its praises.

Trump may have been the first to accurately articulate these areas deplorable state and rallied them to a cause. More over in the age of Identity politics it should be noted that if you live by identity politics (As the Democrats have largely done) you die by it as well. It was only a matter of time before Working Class Whites themselves coalesced into an identity of their own and formed their own sense of communal narrative.
    But people like Trump, Thiel(and the previous owner of Gawker) are the elite.

The American working class voting right wing always seemed strange to me.

If the GOP goes afters its own voters, it won't be a party anymore. As big as Skroe's ego might be, he is just one "man."
    Then, to paraphrase him, it doesn't deserve to be a party anymore. Not in its current form. I don't care how badly people have been treated by globalization. They're mad, and they're using it as an excuse to justify xenophobia, paranoia of government, and all sorts of generally misplaced fears. We're the strongest nation on Earth with policy decisions that have fear reaching global effects and we're going to vote because... someone on a college campus wants a safe space? Doesn't get dumber than that. Political stances have consequences, and acting like giant twats has political consequences.

These are not people interested in solutions or compromise; they're like the left's 'Bern down the house' idiots. Full of blind, impulsive rage.