Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    In what particular way is the DoJ not honest?
    loretta lynch

In what particular way is the DoJ not honest?
    -Clear evidence of massive conflicts of interest like the meeting between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton just prior to the first Comey announcement
    -The president issuing an order that the Clinton Foundation was off limits to investigation

first two things that come to mind in relation to current events.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    loretta lynch
    Try to be more specific.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    -Clear evidence of massive conflicts of interest like the meeting between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton just prior to the first Comey announcement
    That's not a conflict of interest. You haven't shown they even discussed the investigation, let alone that she leaned on Comey.

-The president issuing an order that the Clinton Foundation was off limits to investigation
    Link?

Try to be more specific.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not a conflict of interest. You haven't shown they even discussed the investigation, let alone that she leaned on Comey.

Link?
    Never mind the fact that Bill was a witness in the investigation that was on going at the time this happened not just the fact hes the spouse of the presidential candidate.

I guess they were just talking about golf and family

Never mind the fact that Bill was a witness in the investigation that was on going at the time this happened and nevermind the the fact hes the spouse of the presidential candidate.
    If the best you can get is circumstantial claims then your argument lacks merit.

Very possible, they've known each other for decades.

If the best you can get is circumstantial claims then your argument lacks merit.

Very possible, they've known each other for decades.
    Yeah, i dont buy it, And you shouldn't either honestly.

Yeah, i dont buy it, And you shouldn't either honestly.
    Probably because your standard for evidence is "the bare minimum I can use to construct the reality I want".

Claiming that the entire DoJ is not honest because one time Lynch met with an old friend while a separate agency was investigating his wife is stupid in the extreme.

Probably because your standard for evidence is "the bare minimum I can use to construct the reality I want".

Claiming that the entire DoJ is not honest because one time Lynch met with an old friend while a separate agency was investigating his wife is stupid in the extreme.
    I didnt say the entire DoJ. I don't know every member of the DOJ enough to make that claim. I'm specifically talking about Loretta lynch who is AG

I, for one, can't wait to find out what's in these new Clinton e-mails. I need some new recipes to try.

I'm specifically talking about Loretta lynch who is AG
    You need honest and reliable people in the DOJ, which at the moment, looks skeptical at beast.
    More goal posts. Your speciality.

More goal posts. Your speciality.
    Hillary campaign in a nutshell. I feel better already

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    I, for one, can't wait to find out what's in these new Clinton e-mails. I need some new recipes to try.
    Imagine that: 10,000 e-mails of... ERP! Now that would be a read!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Imagine that: 10,000 e-mails of... ERP! Now that would be a read!
    I'm pretty sure their automated system thingy is sorting the Weiner emails out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never mind the fact that Bill was a witness in the investigation that was on going at the time this happened not just the fact hes the spouse of the presidential candidate.

Correlation does not equal causation. We learn this basic concept when in high school. For your argument to have merit, you must be able to prove the two things are linked. A hunch does not prove a link. What a friend or family member said does not prove a link. What a news report says does not prove a link, although the news report might cite a source that does prove a link (less and less common with "social media journalism", however.)

I could claim that Trump is in bed with Putin because of the possible link represented by a Trump server being in private, direct contact with two servers at Russia's largest and most successful private financial institution but because there is no actual proof of such an agreement, it'd just be a crock of shit. Exactly like what all this nonsense about "Benghazi" and "emails" and "corruption" is.

Unless you have proof, of course. I'm sure the entire fucking country would love for you to provide it. Hell, Putin would probably cream his pants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It is trying but it keeps getting skeeved out and needs to take frequent smoke breaks.
    B-b-but senpai, I'm not that kind of woman~
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    I didnt say the entire DoJ. I don't know every member of the DOJ enough to make that claim. I'm specifically talking about Loretta lynch who is AG
    One you want to read into is Peter Kadzik: https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...rge_of_wiener/ - https://twitter.com/search?q=peter+kadzik

Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    Ok, so, he's in charge of the Weiner investigation. Why does it matter that he knows Podesta exactly?

But it's good to see the Trumpers jumping on the conspiracy theories already.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Ok, so, he's in charge of the Weiner investigation. Why does it matter that he knows Podesta exactly?

But it's good to see the Trumpers jumping on the conspiracy theories already.

- - - Updated - - -

Next we will be hearing about planted servers that have a direct link to Russia...
    Not a conspiracy when the Trump campaign confirms it exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    The really good Russian cat pictures... with Vodka... and Putin.
    Maybe they watch hockey on it too -- I mean Stommped is a Trump guy and he uses Russian Forward Artemi Panarin as his avatar.

The really good Russian cat pictures... with Vodka... and Putin.
    I only want the best cat pictures. And Russia has the best. Believe me. America never wins any more. Our cats are a bunch of losers. Make America's cats great again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasc View Post
    Wait you want ME to produce a specific email the FBI reported to having found...? That's what you want? Holy shit... if I could just crack the FBI database like that I'd let you guys know how they're doing on the current investigation!
    No, I wanted your reasons for believing that it violated. Now that you clarified that it comes from the FBI statement, let's go to the next step. Why didn't Comey recommend persecution?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    They just use it to get on the internet though, look at cat pictures and stuff.
    Someone posted this like a year ago and I still get a kick out if it:

https://youtu.be/y3z841UJiVk
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi